Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She also asked me to pick her up some shorts and t shirts’ she’s a child. Why is she asking you to buy her clothes? Surely you should know when she needs new clothes/her current clothes don’t fit. All of her clothes are too small/ill fitting because you only buy her secondhand things so she doesn’t get to try them on. Find it really sad she’s asked for some summery clothes ☹

Reactions: 16
Emily is a joke she gets her hands on lots of clothes she could have kept for Hella for the coming summer in bigger sizes, but she'd rather sell them on Vinted for a few quid🙄

Reactions: 9
‘She also asked me to pick her up some shorts and t shirts’ she’s a child. Why is she asking you to buy her clothes? Surely you should know when she needs new clothes/her current clothes don’t fit. All of her clothes are too small/ill fitting because you only buy her secondhand things so she doesn’t get to try them on. Find it really sad she’s asked for some summery clothes ☹
Exactly, my kids are of a similar age and would never tell me they need new clothes, I see them everyday and know what they have/what fits and I always try to preempt what they might need so they are not wandering around in too small or worn out clothes.
I do sort of agree with what she said about letting kids choose their own clothes style though, sometimes it’s a battle that there’s no point entering. Eg this morning, my 5yr old is wearing a beautiful summer dress with glittery tights and biker boots🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She won’t leave the house in that though🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
Do other people buy their kids toys for Easter?? I buy mine an Easter egg each and a few for an Easter hunt. That’s it. They also got eggs from relatives, but nobody’s buying them toys…🤔🤔
Years ago it always used to be clothes or so I thiught. My kids have always got pressys too, nothing major. Now they get a little bit of money. More so just to spend oflver Easter holls!!!

Do other people buy their kids toys for Easter?? I buy mine an Easter egg each and a few for an Easter hunt. That’s it. They also got eggs from relatives, but nobody’s buying them toys…🤔🤔
I've noticed this trend getting bigger and bigger. People posting pics of absolute piles of toys, eggs, clothes, decorations, bunny shaped bowls, garlands, balloons and kitchen wear etc 😳 my decorations are the flowers in my garden 😄

I am the first to admit I go over the top at Christmas and birthdays, I do spend a hell of a lot then, but I refuse to be drawn into the Easter hype for just one day. My kid gets a little basket of chocolate bunnies, a couple of eggs, eggs from the family and some to do a hunt. A nice roast dinner with dessert is a must too. I did give in and buy him some Ben and Hollie toys and Morphle figures that he wanted (he's 3) but that's it. He gets enough all year round. Oldest just gets 2 giant eggs and comes for dinner now he's moved out.

Emily is probably only posting that because of all the drama, but if it means the kids actually get treated that's a good thing 😄

Reactions: 8
My kids get an egg and a new outfit and we so a family egg hunt at my aunties who is in her 70s and loves doing it for us all. Some people go way over the top. The last 5 or 6 years it's gone mad

Reactions: 6
Well tbh I’m glad she’s bought Ella a toy. She hasn’t bought them anything new in yonks, happy a report to the social gave her a well needed kick up the backside to actually appreciate her kids although I suspect it’s all an act anyway

Reactions: 12
Watching her stories would almost be refreshing as it's such a change but its soooooo fake and put on and forced that's it's just cringe 🙄

Reactions: 7
Watching her stories would almost be refreshing as it's such a change but its soooooo fake and put on and forced that's it's just cringe 🙄
It’s laughable. I would’ve respected her more if she actually admitted her posts have been worrying and actually understood why she was reported, instead she made it into a personal attack (of which it was NOT, I 100% dislike Emily but that had nothing to do with the report) she made it that. That’s what annoyed me the most! Instead of being real she laughed it off and now we’re seeing the put on fake stories like she’s trying to prove all is good

Reactions: 14
It’s laughable. I would’ve respected her more if she actually admitted her posts have been worrying and actually understood why she was reported, instead she made it into a personal attack (of which it was NOT, I 100% dislike Emily but that had nothing to do with the report) she made it that. That’s what annoyed me the most! Instead of being real she laughed it off and now we’re seeing the put on fake stories like she’s trying to prove all is good
Yea exactly this!!!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, even after some people moaning on here about ss being called its done her a big favour and gave her the swift kick up her fat ass she needed!
You chose to have those children Emily so maybe now you will stop talking about them like they are an inconvenience to your life!

Reactions: 13
Genuine question but are their any mum accounts on IG that arent either total neglect or fake? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Genuine question but are their any mum accounts on IG that arent either total neglect or fake? 🙄
Some people don't like her but I don't mind Raffie and Me. Chelsea Pateman has a lovely family and is a really nice girl. I struggle to think of others 🤣

Reactions: 7
Chelsea Pateman is an inspiration. She’s got twin IVF boys. She lost weight to have them. The boys are always busy despite their daddy being so poorly with cancer. Chelsea is honest when she’s struggling with everything and she is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chelsea Pateman is an inspiration. She’s got twin IVF boys. She lost weight to have them. The boys are always busy despite their daddy being so poorly with cancer. Chelsea is honest when she’s struggling with everything and she is genuine.
I'd never heard of her so went to have a look and watched her highlights. What a rollercoaster they are on, I went from not knowing who she is too almost crying at her stories in the space of 20 mins! 😔

Reactions: 10
I'd never heard of her so went to have a look and watched her highlights. What a rollercoaster they are on, I went from not knowing who she is too almost crying at her stories in the space of 20 mins! 😔
Same!!!! This is woman who is having it hard not like emily who is just a lazy parent and wants a baby who sleeps all day while she eats!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.