Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is definitely not warm enough for Ella to be in a paddling pool, warm water or not the water certainly doesn’t stay warm. Or to be at a splash park. Or am I just bleeping weird ?? 🤣

Reactions: 7
It is definitely not warm enough for Ella to be in a paddling pool, warm water or not the water certainly doesn’t stay warm. Or to be at a splash park. Or am I just bleeping weird ?? 🤣
I was thinking the same like it’s warm but it’s not that warm and I’m not far from Emily so the temperature I roughly the same as where I am. One kid wrapped up to the neck in a blanket when the sun comes out and the other half naked at a water park it’s like two completely opposite ends of the stick. The blanket would’ve been more useful at the pumpkin patch but you were too busy walrusing around the field “for the gram”

Reactions: 10
Funny how for a week now she's been out and about not locked in a dark room on a swing all day and she's sleeping through! Once again, thanks to @uglybettybetty ! 🥳 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as she's been getting 'better', I feel like Amelia seems so far behind. I know not all babies follow the same path but she feels so far behind where she should be. She seems to have no strength, just seems like a newborn trapped in an 8 month olds body most of the time, at least she seems to be mastering sitting

Reactions: 9
As much as she's been getting 'better', I feel like Amelia seems so far behind. I know not all babies follow the same path but she feels so far behind where she should be. She seems to have no strength, just seems like a newborn trapped in an 8 month olds body most of the time, at least she seems to be mastering sitting
I was going to say today that she's barely managed sitting. She's still being propped up.
And lost of the time sitting her on the sofa to play instead of the floor where she can move around.
Instead, she's always trapped in pillows in 1 spot and anytime she even thinks of moving, she's put back to the same spot.
I've had 3 kids and they've all been crawling by now.
Amelias never even on her stomach on the floor to even begin to learn

Reactions: 4
For those who are blocked, she’s uploaded a picture of Ella at 8 months old. Now it’s clear she didn’t put Ella in vests as a baby either. Who doesn’t put a vest on their baby?! It’s just so unheard of to me.

Reactions: 12
For those who are blocked, she’s uploaded a picture of Ella at 8 months old. Now it’s clear she didn’t put Ella in vests as a baby either. Who doesn’t put a vest on their baby?! It’s just so unheard of to me.
She is unbelievably thick, probably thinks she can communicate via the mind to them and that they’ve told her they don’t need to wear a vest. She has zero common sense, absolutely mind boggling that her and David even knew how to conceive🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another reason why your baby might not nap Emily, because when she's asleep, you have the phone in her face constantly 😑

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.