Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving how utterly tit her engagement is on the ads she’s posted and it’s only going to get worse… Wake up Emily you’re never going to be an influencer. Get a proper job and support your family, Amelia would thrive in a nursery setting where she’ll be dressed weather appropriate and get all the stimulation a baby her age needs!!
I find it quite amusing how every day she gets lower views and comments. All she needs to do is get up off her sat arse find a job and provide for them poor little girls

Attachments

Reactions: 4
15th Feb, she had 39.8k followers.
Today, she has 38.7k.

In 2 months, she's lost over 1k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get the logic in deleting random followers😂 she has over 30k followers, how thick is she. Does she really think she’ll be able to weed out all of us? I also believe she’s keeping up to date with this thread and looking at it whilst doing so. She should just delete Instagram tbh.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the logic in deleting random followers😂 she has over 30k followers, how thick is she. Does she really think she’ll be able to weed out all of us? I also believe she’s keeping up to date with this thread and looking at it whilst doing so. She should just delete Instagram tbh.
Aww come on weedling out potential tattle followers is nearest she’s got to real work in a long time…..like work experience 😂😂😂

It was more than a mole. It was a whole other face.
She said it was growing too!
I don’t need tit like this first thing in a bloody morning …..although it actually does look like a well known breakfast cereal 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it quite amusing how every day she gets lower views and comments. All she needs to do is get up off her sat arse find a job and provide for them poor little girls
It’s absolutely bloody pointless paying this lard for ADs when her account isn’t public anymore and she’s admitted most of her ‘followers’ are dead accounts now from her slimming world days. I’m not surprised her engagement is absolutely shite 🤣

Reactions: 5
I always make sure when I post things to tattle that it's been a while since the story was posted.
I've been blocked before and I'm pretty sure it was because I came straight to Tattle after the story had been posted only a minute or so before 😂 so clearly not many people had seen the story at the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always make sure when I post things to tattle that it's been a while since the story was posted.
I've been blocked before and I'm pretty sure it was because I came straight to Tattle after the story had been posted only a minute or so before 😂 so clearly not many people had seen the story at the time 😂
Yes! People need to be careful now what they're sharing from her if they don't want to be removed. I wouldn't state I'd been removed just yet either 😬 emily thinks she's clever but she's actually thick as tit

I think she’s trying to track down @uglybettybetty but I’m not too concerned as mine was an old account anyway. Will just have to come on here for the regular updates instead 😂

Edited to add: I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a second private insta for her friends and family that she can post regular pictures of her kids to. She’s desperate to be an influencer so she may as well become public on her usual page but just not post her kids on there. Then she’ll probably get offered more ads because surely she can’t be getting much being private. And if she’s going to continue to post stories ranting about her kids then who the hell is going to want to work with her anyway??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why isn’t she working part time again. Surely she’d find it beneficial to put her baby into nursery since all it does is exhaust her.

I always wonder why she was let go of her other job.

Reactions: 4
To be honest if she finds being a stay at home mum so hard, you’d think a part time job would be a really good idea. Being a stay at home parent isn’t an easy out, it’s bloody tough, and if you go for something not-too-stressful a couple of days a week for a job, I think that would probably be significantly preferable to staying home and losing your tit with your children regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
To be honest if she finds being a stay at home mum so hard, you’d think a part time job would be a really good idea. Being a stay at home parent isn’t an easy out, it’s bloody tough, and if you go for something not-too-stressful a couple of days a week for a job, I think that would probably be significantly preferable to staying home and losing your tit with your children regularly.
Definitely. At one point I was a stay at home carer for my mum and pretty much stayed inside for months on end for a whole year. It majorly affected my mental health. I felt trapped. Since then I’m not my mums carer anymore but I work a part time job in the city centre 4 days a week and it’s enough for me. Going outside seems like such a little thing but man does it help and make a big difference. If she had a part time job she’d feel better but I suspect she had baby number 2 because she didn’t want to work anymore. Which is why her mental state has worsened and she feels “alone” something she shared on her story in her rant the other day! And also, she hasn’t deleted me yet hahaha. I’m a slimming world account and there are so many she’ll never be able to find who I am

Too early for a thread suggestion?

Emilywalters_journal #13 the mole has been removed but the tattle mole is here to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all very quiet now. Maybe she was shocked and her initial reaction was too laugh it off but now the dust has settled perhaps she is feeling a little embarrassed about it all, I know I would be.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, was really shocked by her stories on amelia and her being quick to temper etc. Was very unsettling. I always feel watching that Emily has little patience with Amelia and expects her sleep all day and all night almost. Hope that she has stepped back to reflect on her mental health, behaviour and poor attitude!

• Sad
I suspect she’s only just taking it in, being reported is a big deal, hopefully with any luck it’s made her realise the stuff she was sharing was getting too much. She needs to step away and realise she overshares. If she didn’t want to be reported she should change her behaviour instead of laughing at it and trying to ignore it. Her behaviour has been appalling. What’s been most apparent is that she took being reported as a personal attack instead of actually realising it was a report made with genuine concern for her kids. I have been deliberating to report her for a very long time. I’m glad I did it, with any luck she’ll be trying to get help and realise her methods are horrendous. I doubt it though. She’s obviously stubborn and would rather portray that than actually do it

Reactions: 15
What blows my mind is that she’s used being reported as a way to inflate her ever growing ego 🤯
Talking about how people are jealous because of her “large following” she’s literally just using it as an excuse to talk about how much of an amazing influencer she is and how many followers she’s got! She won’t learn her lesson one bit
And whoever reported her definitely was NOT wasting anyones time! Social services are just that…. a service…. We use other services, for example we go see our GP when we have something minor like a bad flu and at times when we have something serious wrong with us. Doesn’t mean we are wrong either time for using that service, just like reporting Emily wasn’t wrong. No she isn’t a “severe” case but still absolutely reasonable to express concern over some of the things she posts. Iv also thought for a while some of the things she posts are a cry for help and now someone’s tried to give it her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.