Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good point, didn’t she get a free egg the other day the absolute porker! Also, isn’t Ella a bit old for those toys?
I did think that. I'm glad she got her something but I would of thought that's more 2/3 year old stuff. My eldest is 3 though so who knows what they like in a few years l.

An extra hour in the swing of dreams
I was going to say new batteries for the swing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh, there we go. Thrilling content of Emily pretending to enjoy her children. They even got treated to brand new things! That’s something we haven’t seen in weeks.. I wonder why she’s changed her tune all of a sudden eh? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Ahh, there we go. Thrilling content of Emily pretending to enjoy her children. They even got treated to brand new things! That’s something we haven’t seen in weeks.. I wonder why she’s changed her tune all of a sudden eh? 🤔
I was just about to comment wow it's like a different person 😅

Reactions: 6
The atmosphere of her stories have completely changed😂 happy to see a report from the social gave her the kick up the back side she so very clearly needed! She won’t admit that though, she’s stubborn and childish. We haven’t seen her do this and treat her child to something brand new in almost forever, however something tells me it’s all a front, almost to prove people wrong. And that’s fake. Also could be because she knows the SS workers could still be monitoring her so she’s trying extra hard.

Also I think I said this before but I know she said to the SS woman that “people are jealous of her following and large amount of followers” because when the SS lady called me back she made sure to highlight the fact Emily has a lot of followers. I was just in that moment confused as to why she was so adamant to mention that but I can see looking back Emily obviously convinced the lady it was just a troll reporting her.
Emily love, you don’t exactly have a big following do you? Christ alive she acts like she’s a big time blogger😩 you can’t make it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
*If* tattle was mentioned by or to the SW then perhaps they will be having a little read of her threads themselves and see some stuff that might make them think twice about what a super duper mum she is.

Reactions: 5
Do other people buy their kids toys for Easter?? I buy mine an Easter egg each and a few for an Easter hunt. That’s it. They also got eggs from relatives, but nobody’s buying them toys…🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Do other people buy their kids toys for Easter?? I buy mine an Easter egg each and a few for an Easter hunt. That’s it. They also got eggs from relatives, but nobody’s buying them toys…🤔🤔
My parents always got us toys and it seems my partners parents did too as they always get the kids toys as well as eggs.
We don't get them toys personally though

Reactions: 3
Really pushing the happy family stories now. No mention of what Amelia got for Easter.

My mum always gave us a toy or something as we got so much choc from other people and she does the same now for my kids, just something little though that wouldn't cost much more than an egg.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Really pushing the happy family stories now. No mention of what Amelia got for Easter.

My mum always gave us a toy or something as we got so much choc from other people and she does the same now for my kids, just something little though that wouldn't cost much more than an egg.
It’s so obvious what she’s doing. She’s not been positive on her Instagram for months and now she’s all happy as Larry since she’s been reported to ss.

What a bleep she is

Funny how Amelia always sleeps when she's got something she wants to do.

2 nights now since being reported to SS that Amelia has slept all night. Funny that

Someone’s suddenly over sharing the stuff that should come naturally …..which is good but shame her hand had to be forced.

the toy thing I always bought my kids toys at Easter as well as eggs …..now I buy em an egg and stick money in an Easter card…..everyone’s happy lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.