Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted them pictures of Amelia distressed with comedic effect to try and portray her previous posts the same way. We all know that wasn’t the case though, she was just shoving a phone into the face of a very upset baby for the past 7 month. Can literally read her actions like a book!

Reactions: 11
I see the fake happy stories are continuing. She'll break soon, no way she can keep this up long.
Funny how she’s all of a sudden started going out when she’s spent the past however months sat on her lard arse doing nothing but moaning about how she hates her kids!

Reactions: 11
If she is genuinely making an effort to pull herself up out of this hole she's in then fair play to her. If she does try and get out and get some air every day she will feel so much better. Maybe it was the wake up call she needed after all

Reactions: 21
If she is genuinely making an effort to pull herself up out of this hole she's in then fair play to her. If she does try and get out and get some air every day she will feel so much better. Maybe it was the wake up call she needed after all
Came to say this, she needs to thank 'Uglybettybetty' for the kick up the arse. Her kids are definitely going to be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Came to say this, she needs to thank 'Uglybettybetty' for the kick up the arse. Her kids are definitely going to be grateful.
I think she could come to realise that me reporting her was a blessing in disguise, but then again this is Emily we’re talking about and she’s extremely childish and seems to love doing things for the image. I suspect this is an act but hopefully she has realised she was falling down a deep dark hole. It was even affecting her marriage to the point where her husband was talking about her at work. She needs to realise that she was making life hell for Ella. Amelia and her husband

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it was the wake up call she needed. She absolutely clueless on how to look after her baby. Its shocking.

Reactions: 6
I think it was the wake up call she needed. She absolutely clueless on how to look after her baby. Its shocking.
It’s like she got used to that cycle of where she’d moan on stories and focus on the negatives and before long the negatives were all she was focusing on. Her mindset is shocking. Can’t believe how clueless she is when it’s her second baby it’s like she’s a teen mum struggling to get by, shes 30 isn’t she? But she looks 45, and she seems to struggle to put her babies first. If I were her, I’d get some maternity lessons and get some books off Amazon about how to be more maternal.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being the type of person who needs to be reported to SS to actually be nice to your baby. She’s a bloody disgraceful human!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s like she got used to that cycle of where she’d moan on stories and focus on the negatives and before long the negatives were all she was focusing on. Her mindset is shocking. Can’t believe how clueless she is when it’s her second baby it’s like she’s a teen mum struggling to get by, shes 30 isn’t she? But she looks 45, and she seems to struggle to put her babies first. If I were her, I’d get some maternity lessons and get some books off Amazon about how to be more maternal.
Yes her negative mindset has consumed her. Shes posted to thank people for suggesting that she try get amelia to nap in her pram. Why didnt she know that. Of course going for a nice long walk (with an appropriately dressed baby) will be beneifical, for the both of them. She blows my mind daily. Hopefully she starts feeling better now because no matter what people say her stories last week were a cry for help and i was concerned.

Reactions: 10
Why does she act like LDD is never home? He works a very average (in terms of hours, not knocking what he does) job doesn’t he? Mate she should try being with my husband, until Friday he hadn’t had a day off for, I think, nearly two months. Or having a husband in the forces or one who works away… or being a single mother! Not that it’s a pissing contest (altho apparently im making it into one 😂) but she needs to get a bit of bloody perspective.

Reactions: 13
Yes her negative mindset has consumed her. Shes posted to thank people for suggesting that she try get amelia to nap in her pram. Why didnt she know that. Of course going for a nice long walk (with an appropriately dressed baby) will be beneifical, for the both of them. She blows my mind daily. Hopefully she starts feeling better now because no matter what people say her stories last week were a cry for help and i was concerned.
Exactly, what mum doesn’t know that? My little ones fall asleep in their pushchair on the school run and that’s a ten minute walk, of course they would fall asleep if you’re out longer, it’s the motion that sends them off. I despair as a parent that she doesn’t know that or she’s bullshitting about not knowing that (more likely)

Reactions: 6
Exactly, what mum doesn’t know that? My little ones fall asleep in their pushchair on the school run and that’s a ten minute walk, of course they would fall asleep if you’re out longer, it’s the motion that sends them off. I despair as a parent that she doesn’t know that or she’s bullshitting about not knowing that (more likely)
I don’t think so, I think she’s just as thick as pig tit, or maybe you’re right and maybe she pretends she doesn’t know to look “cute” and helpless😂😂😩 but it does the opposite and makes her look bloody stupid

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.