Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute bleep of a mother. Absolutely fuckin disgusting posts yesterday clearly stating she hates being with her kids. Best thing she can do is go and get a fuckin job and put the baby in nursery, at least she'll get the attention and development she needs.
Her kid slept through?! What more does she want?? Some parents don't get that and their kid STILL will scream all day 🥴

Reactions: 4
Echoing what everyone else has said - that baby needs stimulation, routine, fresh air and potentially seeing by a Doctor if it's all day everyday.
Maybe she's crying because she's bored, or uncomfortable in the swing of dreams?

Also, surely at almost 8 months(?) she should be napping elsewhere, like in her cot upstairs or is that just me? I remember putting my Daughter upstairs to nap from about 6m old, with a video monitor (we all know she has one of them) and then she got used to and a separation between bed time, and awake time etc.

At 8m my Daughter went to Nursery and we had to fill in a form with her routine, nap times, feeding times etc.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she hasn’t deleted those stories is surely a cry for help. She must have some family/friends who will be looking at them and should be doing something to help🤷‍♀️ Not strangers messaging her on IG but real people in her real life. I can’t imagine standing by watching any of my friends/family behaving like that. Why isn’t her beloved hubby doing something??

Reactions: 5
The fact that she hasn’t deleted those stories is surely a cry for help. She must have some family/friends who will be looking at them and should be doing something to help🤷‍♀️ Not strangers messaging her on IG but real people in her real life. I can’t imagine standing by watching any of my friends/family behaving like that. Why isn’t her beloved hubby doing something??
Busy chatting up big titty shelf stackers down the rice aisle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He’s as much a bleep as she is. He can see what’s happening in his own home to his children and he’s just letting it be. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 11
I think she's the type to constantly moan and demand sympathy but when you offer practical advice to solve the issues, she gets arsy, argumentative and doesn't want to know. I've known people like her her (not quite as bad thank duck😄) and they literally suck the life out of you. Eternal drama queen!

Reactions: 13
Amelia isn’t high needs, she isn’t actually having her needs met.

She could easily find free things to do with both girls. Even a trip to the park.

I watch a baby who has just turned a year. It’s only a couple of hours a week but we play, we snack and then I take her a walk. We’ve never made it to the park yet as I tire her out before going out. Then she’s in a good mood going back to her mum.

I reckon Emily’s stress is picked up by Amelia and Ella resulting in their mother whinging about them being high needs. Ella is probably going upstairs to get away from her mother.

As for the comment about are they ever in school! School is only a requirement 190 days a year for a child. So 365/366 days a year means they will be out more than they are in.

Maybe it’s time Emily went back to work…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Literally I’m disgusted by her posts. I think her council in her area is Barnsley so maybe if we gather enough evidence we can collectively report her. I’m sorry, I hate to be the one saying “let’s report her to social” as I know that would stress out the kids even more but ultimately it’s for their benefit because their mother is terribly neglectful and I don’t think this will end well. She cannot handle two children, she couldn’t even handle Ella she used to have meltdowns when it was only Ella. I remember saying to myself and on here “I know she won’t be able to handle two kids” and she CANT. She’s being so cruel to those kids and she doesn’t deserve them, they deserve so much better and so much more. I’m absolutely disgusted literally seeing that photo of Amelia with her little hands over her face made me nearly burst into tears

• Sad
Literally I’m disgusted by her posts. I think her council in her area is Barnsley so maybe if we gather enough evidence we can collectively report her. I’m sorry, I hate to be the one saying “let’s report her to social” as I know that would stress out the kids even more but ultimately it’s for their benefit because their mother is terribly neglectful and I don’t think this will end well. She cannot handle two children, she couldn’t even handle Ella she used to have meltdowns when it was only Ella. I remember saying to myself and on here “I know she won’t be able to handle two kids” and she CANT. She’s being so cruel to those kids and she doesn’t deserve them, they deserve so much better and so much more. I’m absolutely disgusted literally seeing that photo of Amelia with her little hands over her face made me nearly burst into tears
I think you're correct, if Dave isnt going to safeguard his kids someone else has to. If she despises her kids this much who is to say she won't try to dispose of them

Reactions: 3
She needs to get a grip. There's families going through parents having cancer and they are just getting on with it no moaning. All them pr ads for things to do with the kids. Go fecking do them

Just reported her to social. The officer who I was explaining it to was shocked and I also made sure to explain she has proof of her neglect on her social media, I was nervous to report her but the woman say I did the right thing because the things I explained are pure neglect. I gave her full name and they found her address and everything. So Emily will soon be being contacted by social services

I encourage you all to also try to report her just type in Barnsley social services and call the number. This is important, those children are being neglected and Emily needs to realise she is failing them

1C9E574B-3EC5-4FD5-884A-1882D861B6BD.jpeg

I called the second number.

Last edited:
Totally agree and happy to provide anything needed towards safeguarding those girls. I don’t live in Barnsley but I’m not far keep us posted on how it goes

Just reported her to social. The officer who I was explaining it to was shocked and I also made sure to explain she has proof of her neglect on her social media, I was nervous to report her but the woman say I did the right thing because the things I explained are pure neglect. I gave her full name and they found her address and everything. So Emily will soon be being contacted by social services

I encourage you all to also try to report her just type in Barnsley social services and call the number. This is important, those children are being neglected and Emily needs to realise she is failing them

View attachment 1193755

I called the second number.
I suspect a deactivated profile very soon you know surely if she reads here and sees this she’ll vanish off the face of the earth

Reactions: 8
Totally agree and happy to provide anything needed towards safeguarding those girls. I don’t live in Barnsley but I’m not far keep us posted on how it goes

I suspect a deactivated profile very soon you know surely if she reads here and sees this she’ll vanish off the face of the earth
Probably, the officer is aware now of her social profile and so they will probably investigate. I even mentioned how she dresses them inappropriately and that her baby got bronchiolitis from being exposed to the cold and I mentioned the photo she posted of Amelia screaming and the officer actually said “oh wow, that is so bad.”

I have a lot of social care experience, in a professional capacity. Sadly I don’t think they will do much. Maybe offer early help but as it’s voluntary, it would rely on Emily to accept the help.

But you absolutely did the right thing! Let’s hope Emily now does the right thing and accepts any support they offer for her sake and her children’s

I suspect you’re right!

I have a lot of social care experience, in a professional capacity. Sadly I don’t think they will do much. Maybe offer early help but as it’s voluntary, it would rely on Emily to accept the help.

But you absolutely did the right thing! Let’s hope Emily now does the right thing and accepts any support they offer for her sake and her children’s

I suspect you’re right!
Tbh I think deactivating her account would be the best thing for her. She’s constantly on her phone, constantly snapping and uploading photos of her baby in tears. She is at a point now where she’s crying out for help and she’s obviously in need of help because her kids are suffering. She needs help. No doubt about it, if she refuses help she’ll just continue this cycle and her kids will continue to grow up with this awful neglect

Reactions: 10
I am so glad she went private as amongst screenshots here to show her non-followers. And even back when she had people blocked, we all have enough to build a case against her

Reactions: 4
I am so glad she went private as amongst screenshots here to show her non-followers. And even back when she had people blocked, we all have enough to build a case against her
Oh definitely. But now that the Barnsley social has been alerted of this they’ll no doubt try to investigate as I did mention her page and I made sure to highlight the fact that she regularly posts proof of the said neglect. I hope something is done and at least someone goes to her home and tells her she needs help. I suspect she needs therapy because she seems mentally unstable, she’s probably so unhappy in herself that she’s then taking that out on her kids and husband. Half terms are supposed to be times where you make effort for your kids and take them places. She actually complains about having to spend time with them. Also her comment about her kids never being at school pissed me off too! That’s such a horrible thing to say. She’s a horrible horrible woman and even more horrible mother and I hope social actually takes this seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.