Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had been reported for neglecting my children I would be absolutely heartbroken, not doing a rant on Instagram where she doesn’t even look upset.

Reactions: 19
All they care about is clapping back at tattle about how his rice crispy has gone and he's not a cheat 🥴 they're absolutely bonkers the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually seems happier😭 it’s crazy! She thrives on drama and obviously loves this as it means more attention for her and ultimately she doesn’t usually get that does she, her account is so dry. She hasn’t actually taken anything from this at all and it’s so sad. She could’ve learnt from it but instead she’s made it all about her and her husband…. Just goes to show what kind of parents they are to be so raucous after being reported to social. Utterly disgusting. Also we know she definitely reads here. In fact I think she has a secret account tbh

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie I think she's a fanny but who actually has time in their life to report a weirdo stranger they follow on instagram... get a better hobby lol 😆

I legit spent a lot of time scrolling past people on insta briefly thinking to myself what a fanny you are... but I can say I have never thought ohhh ill go report them to social services !! I work in a nursery and it's hard on your heart when you have to report a family you know are neglecting thier children I've agonised over it so many times but I cannot imagine reporting a family I don't know 😕 💔 it's a heartbreaking situation for families and shouldn't be taken so lightly!

You 100% don't know this woman! Or her babies or her husband. If she learns anything from this I hope it's that parasocial relationships and exploiting your children for content that strangers on the Internet consume is just wrong. Share those babies lives with your friends and family and stop inviting people into your life through your phone they don't deserve a place there!

And this bullshit is what happens when you do !!!

lol are you Emily? If you are, and I suspect you are or maybe you’re a big fan of hers🙄 loved? Have you seen the amount of horrible posts she makes about her children daily? She detests half term for the simple fact that she doesn’t seem to want to make any effort to stimulate her kids or have any fun with them. It isn’t just those points you have stated either it runs deeper than that. Her children always look grubby and dishevelled. She is one of the worst mothers on Instagram and this has been going on for months even years. She’s a very unbothered, totally not maternal in the slightest. Imagine having a mother who hates when you’re at home?
Lol that's 90% of kids then 🤣 hardly anyone likes having thier kids at home and do you know why .... kids are arseholes !! Haha I'm a nursery teacher and the look on the parents faces when we send those kids home on the last day before holidays is priceless ... sheer bleeping dread mainly lol

What a world you must live in where everyone loves every second they spend with thier kids I bet you also love your husbands company too and he doesn't at all drive you mad or pics you off. Good for you 👍 but don't judge people for not wanting thier kids around all the time it's pretty normal !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think this is the right place for you Emily sorry I mean Tamara 🤦🏻‍♀️
This person has completely vanished. Its almost definitely Emily or Moley! This happens everytime there is a scandal! Someone (most likely the person) joins and heads onto here rather than the rave threads for a debate and then all but vanishes.

Reactions: 5
This person has completely vanished. Its almost definitely Emily or Moley! This happens everytime there is a scandal! Someone (most likely the person) joins and heads onto here rather than the rave threads for a debate and then all but vanishes.
This thread is getting weirder by the minute🤣🥴 how exciting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm definitely predicting happy family stories for a while now. She has posted over 50 stories since that initial one saying SS had called her. She is either just loving the attention or thinks that if she says she's not a bad mum enough times it will be true.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god I’m mortified for her.
How the duck does she have the time for all these stories😂
I’d die if someone reported me to SS.
She’s always thought she’s special the way she eye fucks herself constantly…maybe it’s time to look in a real mirror get off social media and sort her kids and her fucked up marrige.

Reactions: 9
Im not sure she warranted reporting tbh as we do only just see a snap shot of their day, albeit not a great one in Emily’s case, however everyone’s entitled to their own opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her reaction to it is shocking though, I would be mortified if anyone reported me to the social and I would definitely questioning what I put on social media

How much better does the hubby 🤢 look without the mole though!

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell here we go again .... take my body I've not the energy for another battle 🤣🤣🤣😳
Here we go again?? 😴😴

Im not sure she warranted reporting tbh as we do only just see a snap shot of their day, albeit not a great one in Emily’s case, however everyone’s entitled to their own opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her reaction to it is shocking though, I would be mortified if anyone reported me to the social and I would definitely questioning what I put on social media

How much better does the hubby 🤢 look without the mole though!
I personally think shesbdone it for tattle purposes.. I know im not allowed a personal opinion on here but... tit happens lol.. her kids seem perfectly happy and healthy. They live in a lovely environment despite people on here thinking they live in a awfull one. Some kids sleep on cold floors, thats a awfull environment. Hopfully after this her husband will give her a little extra help or some family will. I know my mam would drive a million hours to get to me if I needed help with my kids (hope I'm allowed to put that)

Reactions: 4
Here we go again?? 😴😴

I personally think shesbdone it for tattle purposes.. I know im not allowed a personal opinion on here but... tit happens lol.. her kids seem perfectly happy and healthy. They live in a lovely environment despite people on here thinking they live in a awfull one. Some kids sleep on cold floors, thats a awfull environment. Hopfully after this her husband will give her a little extra help or some family will. I know my mam would drive a million hours to get to me if I needed help with my kids (hope I'm allowed to put that)
Agreed! I would say my biggest question for Emily is where are your family and friends cos they are not in your phone! My mum would also run to help me and I done the same for my friend who struggled with ppd after her baby was born!! It takes a village or so they say so I hope Emily has some actual support from real people who give a tit x

Reactions: 4
I know I’ve missed the majority of the “drama” but I’m going to comment anyway.. I find it hilarious that people, who also don’t know Emily irl, are slating the woman that phoned social services. Are you bleeping serious?! None of us see the bits she doesn’t post but when she’s literally said she has a temper and hates her kids being at home, obviously it isn’t going to be a happy atmosphere for her children. By what the lady posted her call to social services was not biased because she doesn’t like Emily, it was for genuine concern of the children. Just because their needs are loosely met (and I mean loosely, she’s posted times she’s let them down) it doesn’t mean that she isn’t being neglectful. How many children grow up traumatised by their parents emotional abuse? How many were neglected, but not enough to be taken away and the parents just needed a little support? Since having Amelia, Emily has become very open about her dislike towards her children and it’s CONCERNING. We’ve all made mistakes, had bad days etc but she literally refused to dress her baby weather appropriate, even after getting bronchiolitis, just to prove something to her “haters”. No one has ever said the kids need taking away from her, but what she needs is help. Her reaction to it is bleeping bizarre and shows how out of touch with reality she is! That phone call should have made her realise how she is coming across on social media and I for one would be heartbroken that people are seeing neglect through the things I post. Yet she jumps straight onto social media to scream from the rooftops about the whole ordeal. It doesn’t sit right with me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I’ve missed the majority of the “drama” but I’m going to comment anyway.. I find it hilarious that people, who also don’t know Emily irl, are slating the woman that phoned social services. Are you bleeping serious?! None of us see the bits she doesn’t post but when she’s literally said she has a temper and hates her kids being at home, obviously it isn’t going to be a happy atmosphere for her children. By what the lady posted her call to social services was not biased because she doesn’t like Emily, it was for genuine concern of the children. Just because their needs are loosely met (and I mean loosely, she’s posted times she’s let them down) it doesn’t mean that she isn’t being neglectful. How many children grow up traumatised by their parents emotional abuse? How many were neglected, but not enough to be taken away and the parents just needed a little support? Since having Amelia, Emily has become very open about her dislike towards her children and it’s CONCERNING. We’ve all made mistakes, had bad days etc but she literally refused to dress her baby weather appropriate, even after getting bronchiolitis, just to prove something to her “haters”. No one has ever said the kids need taking away from her, but what she needs is help. Her reaction to it is bleeping bizarre and shows how out of touch with reality she is! That phone call should have made her realise how she is coming across on social media and I for one would be heartbroken that people are seeing neglect through the things I post. Yet she jumps straight onto social media to scream from the rooftops about the whole ordeal. It doesn’t sit right with me at all.
This 100%! Most of the new accounts posting on her are Emily’s arse lickers or Emily herself. Tamara was definitely Emily😂 the fact that she’s coming on a thread and making accounts is just bizarre. I still don’t regret reporting her and I hope others do too. I didn’t do it for “tattle purposes” what even is that? I didn’t say anything personal about Emily, I simply stated that she’s repeatedly posted things that appear neglectful and her children suffering because of it. Also I hated seeing yet another photo of her baby CRYING and her shoving her phone in her baby’s face and taking a photo. Who does that??? It’s just disgusting and tbh soon when all the drama of being reported dies down we will see even more neglect posted and everyone will just overlook it and say it’s part of normal real parenting. What a load of shite

Funny how truth hurts, if she wasn’t so offended or remotely though her being reported wasn’t deserved she wouldn’t post about it and would instead think to herself “right, I need to do better” but no! Instead she’s milking it and will probably talk about it for days to come because that’s how sad her life has become

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly understand now why the social get so much of the tit that they do. Why on earth would you call someone to do a welfare check and tell them absolutely everything that the person who has reported them as said. How stupid is that. Surely they should keep an eye at arms length, then get in contact with the school. Or even go round to her house for a casual chat about how she’s coping (she’s openly admitted she can’t cope) and whether she needs any support? This could have been handled so much better and I really was debating calling them myself after she was originally reported, but it will fall on deaf ears and not be taken any further because they think she’s an instahun and we’re just ‘jealous haters’ 😭 so jealous of you and your birthing sack and failed attempt at an influencer career 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.