Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The atmosphere of her stories have completely changed😂 happy to see a report from the social gave her the kick up the back side she so very clearly needed! She won’t admit that though, she’s stubborn and childish. We haven’t seen her do this and treat her child to something brand new in almost forever, however something tells me it’s all a front, almost to prove people wrong. And that’s fake. Also could be because she knows the SS workers could still be monitoring her so she’s trying extra hard.

Also I think I said this before but I know she said to the SS woman that “people are jealous of her following and large amount of followers” because when the SS lady called me back she made sure to highlight the fact Emily has a lot of followers. I was just in that moment confused as to why she was so adamant to mention that but I can see looking back Emily obviously convinced the lady it was just a troll reporting her.
Emily love, you don’t exactly have a big following do you? Christ alive she acts like she’s a big time blogger😩 you can’t make it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Oneforthemoney

I think if she just got up early, made a packed lunch and got out, tired them out in the fresh air and then home for some TV, things would seem easier. She stays home all the time unless her bloke is with her, and for me that never works well with kids!

Annie65

VIP Member
Really pushing the happy family stories now. No mention of what Amelia got for Easter.

My mum always gave us a toy or something as we got so much choc from other people and she does the same now for my kids, just something little though that wouldn't cost much more than an egg.
It’s so obvious what she’s doing. She’s not been positive on her Instagram for months and now she’s all happy as Larry since she’s been reported to ss.

What a cunt she is

ell73949032838

If I was reported I would be so embarrassed that someone thinks I was an unfit parent enough to do that. Why is she not embarrassed? She could even use it as an opportunity to take some time out and re evaluate her life. But nope, she jumps straight on the defence as others say as a ploy for freebies. She literally disgusts me

WhatABore

VIP Member
Really pushing the happy family stories now. No mention of what Amelia got for Easter.

My mum always gave us a toy or something as we got so much choc from other people and she does the same now for my kids, just something little though that wouldn't cost much more than an egg.
Funny how Amelia always sleeps when she's got something she wants to do.

2 nights now since being reported to SS that Amelia has slept all night. Funny that

dexy98

Thread suggestion maybe: Amelia still distressed, marriage is still a mess, but atleast ems still has her birthing dress

Not my best work though 😂

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Agreed. Why would he even tell her to treat herself to coffee?? Such a sad twat.
If my partner said “treat yourself to a coffee” I’d be like “lol, I think I can decide for myself if I want a coffee babes but thanks….” They’re so soppy and she’s so embarrassing😭 also I don’t waste like £4 on a coffee that isn’t even that nice in Costa and make mine at home, she says she’s struggling but has no issue splashing the cash on herself. She’s a fat brownie gobbling rhino

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
What blows my mind is that she’s used being reported as a way to inflate her ever growing ego 🤯
Talking about how people are jealous because of her “large following” she’s literally just using it as an excuse to talk about how much of an amazing influencer she is and how many followers she’s got! She won’t learn her lesson one bit
And whoever reported her definitely was NOT wasting anyones time! Social services are just that…. a service…. We use other services, for example we go see our GP when we have something minor like a bad flu and at times when we have something serious wrong with us. Doesn’t mean we are wrong either time for using that service, just like reporting Emily wasn’t wrong. No she isn’t a “severe” case but still absolutely reasonable to express concern over some of the things she posts. Iv also thought for a while some of the things she posts are a cry for help and now someone’s tried to give it her

Reactions: 17

ell73949032838

I’m not trying to overstep the mark here but when is it appropriate for the social intervene in situations like this when she is saying she hates her kids every day on instagram?? If anything happened to Ella or Amelia, all the signs would have already been there because all she does is slag them off and say how they’re such hard work. She needs to see a doctor, or a close family/friend need to get social services involved to support her. I would but I don’t know which area she falls under etc. She’s a crap mother at the end of the day and you’ve all summed it up perfectly. She had Amelia to fix her marriage probably, or to have an excuse to do fuck all, all day every day. She’ll spend money on herself but not the girls, can’t even be bothered to rustle the money up to go to a baby class with Amelia. Growing up my dad worked nights so he was asleep in the day until he went to work again in the evening. My mum used to take us to the library and we’d pick which books we liked, the cinemas do early showings for £2 where I live and always have done, she took us into London to go to museums, or we’d even go for a mooch around the shops, wouldn’t always buy anything. She has no excuse other than she is a fat lazy trollop with no maternal instinct or care for anyone other than herself. They will grow up to resent her, and I do feel for moley because that attitude would drain me. Imagine slagging your husband off for GOING TO WORK ?? How the fuck would they afford to run a house otherwise. God I hate her so much

• Heart

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Shit the bed, I’m offline for two days and have to read 8 pages on the bog.

Well done to UBB. The woman is badly impacting her children to the point that people are not just uncomfortable anymore, they’re concerned.

For anyone to come up against this is beserk.

• Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
I honestly think she's not fuckin right in the head. What kind of a mother gets a call from SS then laughs and jokes with her mole. I'd be fuckin devastated and inconsolable. She needs help.

Offish

VIP Member
I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system
What makes a mockery of the social care system is staying that it’s ‘well out of order’ to report someone you have legitimate concerns about, whether everyone agrees with you or not. It may be the case that Emily is deemed a capable and good mother, alternatively, she may get the help she says herself that she needs. It may just be a boot up the arse for her to reevaluate some aspects of parenting. I can’t see how that is the crime of the century tbh.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with phoning social services. Yes I agree that maybe she take the kiddies out for some fresh air, change of scenery and exercise but gosh as a mother of a 7 month old myself, it can be a major struggle and step especially when you’ve got another child to contend with. I honestly feel sorry for Emily that this has happened. I do think she sometimes goes on and on about things and spends a lot of time on there but she uses IG as a way to let off steam and show the realness of the struggles of parenthood - especially 2!
Just a bit extreme when others are a lot worse!
I’m assuming you’re a follower of Emily’s as you’ve never been on this thread at all. Yes kids can be a struggle and we can all find parenting a bit shit sometimes, but fucking hell, dressing your child in JUST a baby grow in the dead of winter to go out in, leaving her in a swing all day with barely any stimulation, and constantly bitching about the fact the poor baby won’t sleep when she’s not doing anything to actually help Amelia sleep, I could go on, all the ways in which she has neglected those poor kids, especially Amelia is on these threads, maybe have a read through and see where everyone on here is coming from before you bash people. She was reported out of genuine concern for her baby, we’ve all sat back and watched how she has treated Amelia. Also, I find your attitude that other kids have it worse baffling, so because some kids are abused, people who are neglecting their kids in any way shape or form should not be reported? Seriously! That is exactly how kids who should be kept an eye on slip through the cracks and the worse ends up happening.

Reactions: 16

ell73949032838

‘She also asked me to pick her up some shorts and t shirts’ she’s a child. Why is she asking you to buy her clothes? Surely you should know when she needs new clothes/her current clothes don’t fit. All of her clothes are too small/ill fitting because you only buy her secondhand things so she doesn’t get to try them on. Find it really sad she’s asked for some summery clothes ☹

Reactions: 16