Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah yes, seems typical of her. Delete all possible tattlers and ignore that you’ve been reported for neglect. You’d rather we don’t see your stories instead of actually trying to do better for your CHILDREN. Absolutely terrible. She cares more about people watching her than her behaviour. She’s entirely missing the point of being reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's removing people slowly who don't "like" her posts OR who view her stories frequently but don't leave a reaction or something like that.

Reactions: 7
Pity blocking someone on Instagram doesn’t earn her a penny like her surveys she’d be quids in today……I must admit I fully expected her to still be dining on this today, maybe realised her and moley ( I’m shocked he was called money cos of an actual mole I thought it was cos he looked like a weasel 😂😂😂😂) twatting about last night wasn’t the way to act, they both looked like a couple of cunts and were completely missing the point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is her attempt at damage control. Instead of working to fix the damage done with her kids, she just wants to win one over on tattlers. It's pathetic that this is what she's thinking about when she's just been reported to SS. Absolutely unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is her attempt at damage control. Instead of working to fix the damage done with her kids, she just wants to win one over on tattlers. It's pathetic that this is what she's thinking about when she's just been reported to SS. Absolutely unbelievable.
that’s the insta life for you……she wired up completely wrong

Reactions: 4
Pity blocking someone on Instagram doesn’t earn her a penny like her surveys she’d be quids in today……I must admit I fully expected her to still be dining on this today, maybe realised her and moley ( I’m shocked he was called money cos of an actual mole I thought it was cos he looked like a weasel 😂😂😂😂) twatting about last night wasn’t the way to act, they both looked like a couple of cunts and were completely missing the point
A weasel 🤣 did you not see the mole? That’s done me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I have been blocked 😂 is she doing a follower cull or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be interesting to see her follower stats (I’ve forgot the website again or I’d look)

Reactions: 3
Ok so I have been blocked 😂 is she doing a follower cull or something?!
Yes, she is except she still doesn’t really know who the tattlers are or who reported her. It’s all damage control. She’s more concerned with one upping tattlers than her children.

Reactions: 6
I just went to check and I can still see her 👀 I'm definitely a silent follower as i've never messaged her, liked or commented on anything so I'm probably on the hit list! Perhaps too suspicious if I go and like every one of her posts now 🤔😂
She can't earn much through her insta, the odd freebie from porky or an ad for the council, I would just start a new account or not bother at all.

Reactions: 7
She blocked me ages ago. I'm an old school blockee 🤣 I did follow her on my specific trolling account though so I can still see her for now 🤣 she will definitely do a Colleen Rooney now to weed us out so no one can grass her up for hating her kids again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was more than a mole. It was a whole other face.
She said it was growing too!
duck me, was he growing a second head :ROFLMAO:

He got it removed to try and impress big tits Brenda in the staff room
Ffs, this thread is killing ms :ROFLMAO:

Yes we see a snapshot of her life, AS DO YOU. However, what she does show is concerning to a lot of us! How can you be so sure about her life when the stories Emily posted HERSELF about having a temper, not wanting Ella off school because she hates having the kids home. Constant nasty comments about Amelia because she isn’t a newborn anymore that sleeps all day (sure she called her a prick before!).If she can write god AWFUL things about them to all her followers, then how do you think she’s acting towards them at home with the curtains shut all day? Do you think she posts this stuff then goes and sets up an activity to play lovingly with them? NO, she posts this stuff while Amelia is shoved into the ‘swing of dreams’ being FORCED to nap all day and Ella playing alone so Emily can sit and fill her face or surveys! Ps, the “this has taken social services away from a child that needs help” is an utterly pathetic mentality to have. Social services must act upon ANY concerns that are sent their way. If no one had reported Emily and things got much worse you would all be jumping on here with “you all saw the signs, why did no one do anything!!”. Honestly, you bunch of newbies defending her need to piss off, or read through the threads and try and understand where the concerned tattlers are coming through. We didn’t reach that verdict from fresh bleeping air!
She called her baby a tosser!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been thinking about this and suddenly feel amused. She's actually destroying herself by culling followers so haphazardly. Funnily, I run a business and was actually following her on my business IG just because that's what I was logged into when she came up as a suggestion.

So she's not just deleting random empty accounts. She's so thick, she's deleting anyone and everything that "could" be....instead of just being professional, rising above it, and moving on.

No wonder she lost her job. I bet she was like this in work, too; putting personal vendettas ahead of her work. Emily, IG is the only work you do. If you can call it that, it's a long shot I know, but we all know you think you're something. You're shooting yourself in the foot, you absolute fool. 😂

Can imagine her sat on the couch in her birth sack, Amelia shrieking in her swing, while she stuffs brownie on toast into her already full pie hole thinking she knows what she's doing. 😂

Christ almighty she's disgusting. I've said it before, but she makes me think of a teenager who's had a falling out with a group of mates, trying to one up with some sad crappy videos....that no one believes. Grow. Up.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be late and bring this up again, but I just wanted to mention that I also think it was beneficial that the report to social services was made - the only reason I made an account on tattle was to comment on this thread my concern for Amelia - I agree that the report was made out of concern as Emily does seem really unhappy to be around her kids, and that is so sad to see. I genuinely believe that having my baby has “fixed” me, and I’m lucky to be the happiest I’ve ever been. It’s a shame Emily can’t see that with some support from the right people, she could feel a bit better about spending time with her family too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.