Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to create a rave thread? Who is defending her? I’m certainly not. I just think reporting her was too far. Are we not allowed opinions? Oh and I’ve also not said that I don’t think she’s a self centred prick either, because I think she is.

Forgot if we don’t agree with something on here it automatically means we’re licking said persons arse. Playground behaviour
I don’t actually remember writing your name there but if the shoe fits. Why would you come on here to say reporting her is a step too far when you know the majority of the people on this thread have watched whilst she neglects her kids for months on end. If anything happened to Emily or to the girls for that matter everyone would be saying oh why didn’t we report her etc. But for someone who agrees that she’s a selfish prick you seem to have quite an opinion on people on this thread taking matters into their own hands

Reactions: 2
She claims she shows the highs and lows of parenting. When does she ever show the highs? As far as I can see she is always moaning and slagging off her kids. On the very rare occasion she says something positive it's still in a way that has a dig at where she is bitching (like Amelia sleeping through for example) after WEEKS of moaning that she won't nap and let her do surveys.

She only really takes them out for a paid ad or to go to the supermarket to use Shopimum or whatever it's called. All for her benefit. When she posted stories last week of Amelia at a sensory group I thought 'good on her, maybe she is finally taking note', to find out it was for the paid ad.

Let this be your wake up call, Emily. Take your children completely off social media and find a new influencer niche that doesn't involve them.

Reactions: 15
Too many Emily's on here! I hope you have got your smelly black sacks ready and your crappy surveys, Easter eggs and 40p loaves of bread because you're all being reported to the social 🤣

Next time you read about a child abuse case and you're tutting and muttering where the social workers were, think about your comments that is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t actually remember writing your name there but if the shoe fits. Why would you come on here to say reporting her is a step too far when you know the majority of the people on this thread have watched whilst she neglects her kids for months on end. If anything happened to Emily or to the girls for that matter everyone would be saying oh why didn’t we report her etc. But for someone who agrees that she’s a selfish prick you seem to have quite an opinion on people on this thread taking matters into their own hands
Well there’s only me and one other who aren’t all for reporting her so it doesn’t take a genius does it?
I’ve also been here for months I’m not a new follower, I’m well aware of how she is.
Yep I have an opinion on it because if you all felt so strongly about her behaviour then you’d have reported it when she let her kid basically freeze, not when she posts a huge rant on Instagram.

Makes no odds if this has all built up to being reported or not, the point is still valid that if you felt so strongly then you should’ve done it when she hit rock bottom which to me was when she wouldn’t put a coat on her child.

Too many Emily's on here! I hope you have got your smelly black sacks ready and your crappy surveys, Easter eggs and 40p loaves of bread because you're all being reported to the social 🤣

Next time you read about a child abuse case and you're tutting and muttering where the social workers were, think about your comments that is all.
Ohhhh the standard ‘if you don’t agree with us, you’re like her’ shout. Nice.. mature 😂

Well there’s only me and one other who aren’t all for reporting her so it doesn’t take a genius does it?
I’ve also been here for months I’m not a new follower, I’m well aware of how she is.
Yep I have an opinion on it because if you all felt so strongly about her behaviour then you’d have reported it when she let her kid basically freeze, not when she posts a huge rant on Instagram.

Makes no odds if this has all built up to being reported or not, the point is still valid that if you felt so strongly then you should’ve done it when she hit rock bottom which to me was when she wouldn’t put a coat on her child.

Ohhhh the standard ‘if you don’t agree with us, you’re like her’ shout. Nice.. mature 😂
If you choose to identify with Emily, that's entirely your perogative 👍

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 no wonder this thread is constantly on its ass, nobody has the brain capability of understanding people have different opinions.
Touched a nerve? No, you are entitled to your opinion. As I am mine. And I happen to think you're talking rubbish. As you said earlier, does it matter? That's what tattle is for so...

Reactions: 1
I don’t regret reporting her and would do it again.I also encourage all of you who feel concerned by her behaviour and her treatment of her children to report her too! I did post the number that I called above so if you’d like to use that number scroll up and call them because even the first lady that I called said to me it’s better to report something and it be nothing then leave something unsaid.

Also I just spoke to a friend who has experience with the social services as she used to work for them and apparently even though the social services have been polite to Emily and have said the case is closed she may still be on their radar and they may silently monitor her even though they have told her otherwise just to see her true behaviour. No idea if this is truly the case in this case however I would hope so as maybe then they would see her posts and realise the neglect that we so very clearly see. Obviously I understand parenting is never going to be perfect and I never once said that it has to be but there is a clear difference between A mum having a bad day and posting about it and a mum sharing things that point to the neglect and emotional trauma of her children every day. I understand Emily is obviously going through something right now and may even possibly have depression but I doubt it because she was even acting like this before Amelia was born. She just does not seem like a maternal person and seems really coldhearted and numb two things that we would not be okay with as normal people. I reported her not only because I think she is a risk to her kids but because I hoped that social services would offer her some kind of help. But they didn’t. I have seen and heard of so many cases in the UK of a child being failed by social services and that child being killed. i’m not saying that she’s going to kill her children of course but social services should always listen to concerns. it should never be something that is just brushed off🤷🏽‍♀️ Also I’d like to add that this isn’t just a random report I have followed Emily for years and has pretty much seen her posts evolve into what they are now and yesterday‘s rant was kind of like something that just made me realise I needed to report her not because I wanted to be nasty but because I genuinely felt like it was needed. So yeah I don’t regret it and if she’s going to blame it on a troll being a troll then go ahead but most of you know that’s not true.
maybe it makes her feel better to think that it was a troll who was only trying to be cruel towards her but it really wasn’t I am a person who is concerned about her behaviour and her neglect of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

As someone said before.
It was reported back in October.
But as she was in hospital at the time, doctors said they had no concern.
I also believe the person who reported it had many people telling them not to.

And you're basically saying that if you see something happen once that should be reported, it's tough if something else happens because you should've reported it the first time?
Surely it's better to do it now than not at all?

Touched a nerve? No, you are entitled to your opinion. As I am mine. And I happen to think you're talking rubbish. As you said earlier, does it matter? That's what tattle is for so...
You genuinely couldn’t be further from touching a nerve with me.. I just think it’s a bit funny that you can’t have a difference of opinion without others insinuating that you agree with the person in question. Is that hard to understand?

As someone said before.
It was reported back in October.
But as she was in hospital at the time, doctors said they had no concern.
I also believe the person who reported it had many people telling them not to.

And you're basically saying that if you see something happen once that should be reported, it's tough if something else happens because you should've reported it the first time?
Surely it's better to do it now than not at all?
Again, can you show me where I’ve said it’s tough? Like I’ve said MULTIPLE TIMES, I don’t think she should’ve been reported for the screenshots. You should’ve reported when she actually was neglecting her child, not just moaning about her. duck me it’s like talking to a brick wall

Poor limp dick is going to get it in the neck when he's home tonight. Quick someone warn him not to bother going home harhar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You genuinely couldn’t be further from touching a nerve with me.. I just think it’s a bit funny that you can’t have a difference of opinion without others insinuating that you agree with the person in question. Is that hard to understand?
You told me to calm my tits earlier, then tried to patronise me by calling me girl, now you're saying this thread is dead because people are unintelligent? OK then. I'd say it's you who took great offence when I disagreed with you! I understand that you're here for the drama and nothing else.

She'll be talking about this for days now she finally has some content 😅
You can really tell how bored she must usually be😂 also it’s a bit wrong of her to just assume someone has reported her because they don’t like her. Why is she always making it about her? I don’t understand how Tattle even came into it, because I definitely did not give off a vibe that I hated her and in fact said I’m concerned for her and her children. I think it makes it easier for her to think I reported her because I don’t like her

again just shows how she’s always making things about her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t regret reporting her and would do it again.I also encourage all of you who feel concerned by her behaviour and her treatment of her children to report her too! I did post the number that I called above so if you’d like to use that number scroll up and call them because even the first lady that I called said to me it’s better to report something and it be nothing then leave something unsaid.

Also I just spoke to a friend who has experience with the social services as she used to work for them and apparently even though the social services have been polite to Emily and have said the case is closed she may still be on their radar and they may silently monitor her even though they have told her otherwise just to see her true behaviour. No idea if this is truly the case in this case however I would hope so as maybe then they would see her posts and realise the neglect that we so very clearly see. Obviously I understand parenting is never going to be perfect and I never once said that it has to be but there is a clear difference between A mum having a bad day and posting about it and a mum sharing things that point to the neglect and emotional trauma of her children every day. I understand Emily is obviously going through something right now and may even possibly have depression but I doubt it because she was even acting like this before Amelia was born. She just does not seem like a maternal person and seems really coldhearted and numb two things that we would not be okay with as normal people. I reported her not only because I think she is a risk to her kids but because I hoped that social services would offer her some kind of help. But they didn’t. I have seen and heard of so many cases in the UK of a child being failed by social services and that child being killed. i’m not saying that she’s going to kill her children of course but social services should always listen to concerns. it should never be something that is just brushed off🤷🏽‍♀️ Also I’d like to add that this isn’t just a random report I have followed Emily for years and has pretty much seen her posts evolve into what they are now and yesterday‘s rant was kind of like something that just made me realise I needed to report her not because I wanted to be nasty but because I genuinely felt like it was needed. So yeah I don’t regret it and if she’s going to blame it on a troll being a troll then go ahead but most of you know that’s not true.
maybe it makes her feel better to think that it was a troll who was only trying to be cruel towards her but it really wasn’t I am a person who is concerned about her behaviour and her neglect of her children.
If your report was genuine then absolutely fair enough and good on you for thinking of the children. My initial comment was purely because I think if you’re going to do it then it should’ve been done sooner and I don’t understand why a rant about her child not sleeping was the final nail in the coffin sort of thing. Few people on this thread seem
To just want to jump on the bandwagon to be a twit but like I said if your report came from genuine concern then good for you for doing it.

You told me to calm my tits earlier, then tried to patronise me by calling me girl, now you're saying this thread is dead because people are unintelligent? OK then. I'd say it's you who took great offence when I disagreed with you! I understand that you're here for the drama and nothing else.
Why is calling you girl patronising? Genuine question 😂 and no I’m not here for drama at all, hence why I rarely comment on anything.
But just so we are clear, it’ll take a lot more than a randomer on an Emily Walters thread to offend me ☺

Reactions: 4
If your report was genuine then absolutely fair enough and good on you for thinking of the children. My initial comment was purely because I think if you’re going to do it then it should’ve been done sooner and I don’t understand why a rant about her child not sleeping was the final nail in the coffin sort of thing. Few people on this thread seem
To just want to jump on the bandwagon to be a twit but like I said if your report came from genuine concern then good for you for doing it.
I have actually wanted to report her before but hesitated because I didn’t know how it would work, but this was more like a huge buildup of stuff I have seen for the past few years. It was definitely from a place of genuine concern, I believe her kids are being neglected even she said all the things stated are true. So she knows what she’s doing is wrong which makes it even worse! She basically has said to the S worker “yeah it’s all true! but…” excuses after excuses won’t change the fact she has admitted to it all. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re still going to moniter her

She’s such a child literally throwing her toys out the pram. ‘Does someone hate me and my children truly that much’ you, yes. Not your children at all. We want better for them, which involves you actually doing things with them and learning how to manage your emotions properly. She should have been honest with the social and said she was struggling tbh because now those poor girls have to continue with dealing with her erratic behaviour and being stuck indoors with the curtains shut all day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.