Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know kids have ‘baby hair’ but the missing hair and receding on poor Hellas hair is appalling!
Wonder if that's why she keeps it down all the time at home.
I presume she's not allowed it down at school.
Looks like she squeezes her into the top too

Reactions: 2
Look how grey ella’s polo is. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It looks far too small for her as well, it’s practically bloody skin tight 😔

Another one for those that can't see
Someone messaged you Emily, because leaving your daughter to suck on a muslin in her sleep is a choking hazard you bleeping head, honestly I just can’t with this woman. Happy to endanger her child but when someone is genuinely worried and points out what she’s doing isn’t safe, she starts throwing herself her usual pity party. If something happened she’d be saying ‘I had no idea it wasn’t safe’, well now you do you utter troglodyte!

Reactions: 8
I know kids have ‘baby hair’ but the missing hair and receding on poor Hellas hair is appalling!
I wonder if she pulls her hair out? I know another child that does this and she's got bad bald patches all over her head, so the parents have had to cut her hair really short to balance it. I don't think hella has ever had her hair cut

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She just can't take any advice without getting defensive can she. Such an irritating witch

Can someone refer me to social services please because apparently this is all it takes to get your kids to sleep 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her ability as a mother has always been shown to be GRIM. She has zero common sense, so as such she seems to naturally endanger and make life for her kids hard. Also shocked that she hasn’t taken Ella to the doctors for that hair loss/balding as that can indicate a serious issue, even could be anemia and she’s not getting enough iron or vitamins in her diet! They seem to live on bread and beige stodge. Never once seen her make a healthy meal with veggies and salad! But we’ve seen plenty of her cheesy cheeseburger pasta!

Reactions: 7
4D0420BD-0482-46C8-A48B-959D750EF6D0.jpeg

Did I miss some stories or something?? What on earth is she talking about. It’s her spray painting the door, then this, then a story of her sander

View attachment 1223042
Did I miss some stories or something?? What on earth is she talking about. It’s her spray painting the door, then this, then a story of her sander
Someone was slagging it off which she reposted before this and I was just like wtf, think she's trying to brown nose the person she reposted first.

Thought it was really sad when Amelia was in the crib and it looked like she wanted to move to sit up and she could just about get her head off the mattress.

Reactions: 3
That random story has now been deleted. Hi Emily babes!! Good to see you’re finally getting off your lard arse and doing something with your day! I think you owe us all a huge apology and should be thanking us for the intervention you so obviously desperately needed! Next thing is to actually get a job so you can stop slagging off your husband for spending all his time providing for you all. Keep it up x

Reactions: 9
That random story has now been deleted. Hi Emily babes!! Good to see you’re finally getting off your lard arse and doing something with your day! I think you owe us all a huge apology and should be thanking us for the intervention you so obviously desperately needed! Next thing is to actually get a job so you can stop slagging off your husband for spending all his time providing for you all. Keep it up x
She’ll never get a job as it’s “what the trolls want” just like Amelia never wore a coat or vest all winter and still doesn’t because it “lets the trolls win”

She’ll also never admit she reads here but she 100% does, she’s so thick she doesn’t realise how obvious it is. That random story was so weird. When I saw it I just thought “what’s she moaning about now” why she of all people would share a hotel like that is beyond me, probably thought that by resharing they’d reply to her and invite her and ldd for a night in their hotel

Reactions: 7
I’m sure my daughters been to shankly hotel for a hen weekend , she said they are lots of big suites for groups to stay in? Not a miserable heifer and her dopey husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.