Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhc92

Chatty Member
I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system
I HATE this 'we only see a snapshot'. What if the snap shot is the happy part and she's worse in the background? It's like how many couples post happy social media but hate each other in truth. Also SS isn't there to take kids away, it's also to help families who are struggling.

Reactions: 16

ell73949032838

I can’t believe this. Im literally furious. I can’t believe people are actually defending her. There are 12 threads worth of her complaining about her children and it’s got terrible since Amelia was born, with many people suggesting PND. Not one person has mentioned her kids should be taken away. The social do help too? Are people thick. Shall I offer to pay for mother and baby groups too? It’s obvious she doesn’t give a shit she’d rather spend money on brownies. I dread to think how some of the people on here and in the instagram messages treat their kids if they think she is not just a self centred cow. Whenever something terrible happens to a baby, everyone is so quick to say ‘why did no one speak up, why didn’t the social get involved or take it seriously’ then you report someone over safeguarding concerns and you’re branded a monster. You’re all free to go and create a rave thread, but the people who are worried about safeguarding her children will stay here thanks x

• Heart
  • Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
She’s selling it for the same price she bought it!!!!!
Fuckin joke, she's had it nearly 12 months as got it well before Amelia was born. Why not just donate it back to the shop to help another family. Horrible money grabbing skanky bitch.

She's deffo buying charity shop clothes and selling on vinted, when has she ever worn size 10 trousers!!!!! I'd like to see you even try to get one leg in them, be lucky to get an arm in there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Busybeepea

Todays posts are beyond concerning.

I really feel for Ella, getting up in a morning not knowing what version of mummy you are going to get. Can you imagine what Moley comes home to at the end of a day?

If I was Emily, I would be seeking help now for the sake of my kids. Because no children should be in an environment where mummy is quick to anger.

• Sad

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I don’t regret reporting her and would do it again.I also encourage all of you who feel concerned by her behaviour and her treatment of her children to report her too! I did post the number that I called above so if you’d like to use that number scroll up and call them because even the first lady that I called said to me it’s better to report something and it be nothing then leave something unsaid.

Also I just spoke to a friend who has experience with the social services as she used to work for them and apparently even though the social services have been polite to Emily and have said the case is closed she may still be on their radar and they may silently monitor her even though they have told her otherwise just to see her true behaviour. No idea if this is truly the case in this case however I would hope so as maybe then they would see her posts and realise the neglect that we so very clearly see. Obviously I understand parenting is never going to be perfect and I never once said that it has to be but there is a clear difference between A mum having a bad day and posting about it and a mum sharing things that point to the neglect and emotional trauma of her children every day. I understand Emily is obviously going through something right now and may even possibly have depression but I doubt it because she was even acting like this before Amelia was born. She just does not seem like a maternal person and seems really coldhearted and numb two things that we would not be okay with as normal people. I reported her not only because I think she is a risk to her kids but because I hoped that social services would offer her some kind of help. But they didn’t. I have seen and heard of so many cases in the UK of a child being failed by social services and that child being killed. i’m not saying that she’s going to kill her children of course but social services should always listen to concerns. it should never be something that is just brushed off🤷🏽‍♀️ Also I’d like to add that this isn’t just a random report I have followed Emily for years and has pretty much seen her posts evolve into what they are now and yesterday‘s rant was kind of like something that just made me realise I needed to report her not because I wanted to be nasty but because I genuinely felt like it was needed. So yeah I don’t regret it and if she’s going to blame it on a troll being a troll then go ahead but most of you know that’s not true.
maybe it makes her feel better to think that it was a troll who was only trying to be cruel towards her but it really wasn’t I am a person who is concerned about her behaviour and her neglect of her children.

• Heart

el1234

Let’s be honest, she’s on these threads every day. Emily love, if you’ve got time to do surveys for 2p a time in the hope to have enough money for a washing machine at the end of it 😂 then you’ve got all the time in the world to be scrolling these threads.

She clearly has only a small amount of people in her life. Her parents live down south, she had about 3 friends to her big 30th birthday party last year, she never really goes anywhere to meet anybody such as baby groups and her following is dwindling. I bet even the majority of her followers are now old SW accounts anyway. So who on earth would be sending her screenshots from here? And let’s not forget in the past when one or two has found it’s way into her inbox she’s shared it straight away.

Her rant last night was ridiculous. As others have said, I too would be absolutely devastated and embarrassed if someone had reported me to Social Services and the last thing I’d be doing is kicking off on Instagram.

Reactions: 15

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She actually seems happier😭 it’s crazy! She thrives on drama and obviously loves this as it means more attention for her and ultimately she doesn’t usually get that does she, her account is so dry. She hasn’t actually taken anything from this at all and it’s so sad. She could’ve learnt from it but instead she’s made it all about her and her husband…. Just goes to show what kind of parents they are to be so raucous after being reported to social. Utterly disgusting. Also we know she definitely reads here. In fact I think she has a secret account tbh

justwondering

Chatty Member
I've worked out she deleted the app stories as you can only get points for 10 people joining per week, if anymore joined now she wouldn't earn anything from them so she will reshare it again in a week to get another 10 sign ups.

• Wow
  • Angry

mouq

She claims she shows the highs and lows of parenting. When does she ever show the highs? As far as I can see she is always moaning and slagging off her kids. On the very rare occasion she says something positive it's still in a way that has a dig at where she is bitching (like Amelia sleeping through for example) after WEEKS of moaning that she won't nap and let her do surveys.

She only really takes them out for a paid ad or to go to the supermarket to use Shopimum or whatever it's called. All for her benefit. When she posted stories last week of Amelia at a sensory group I thought 'good on her, maybe she is finally taking note', to find out it was for the paid ad.

Let this be your wake up call, Emily. Take your children completely off social media and find a new influencer niche that doesn't involve them.

Offish

VIP Member
No bread here…yeah because you’ve eaten the full loaf for breakfast this morning 😂
Imagine feeling superior about having the right food for some ducks when you consistently let your baby daughter suffer in the cold through being underdressed and are allowing your other daughters teeth to potentially grow incorrectly cause you’re too fucking neglectful to make a simple appointment with the dentist.
Cunt.

• Heart
She is a vile human being, saying all that about her poor defenceless children. I echo everything that has already been said. She needs to interact with that baby, not just leave her in the fucking ‘swing of dreams’ give her some stimulation, play with her, get Hella involved. Go out for walks, to the park or to to the library to get some books. I’m sure Hella would like that and she could even get some books to read to Amelia. Days out don’t have to cost anything if she’s still pushing the ‘we are poor’ narrative. You’d be a damn sight poorer if hubby didn’t work. How can you resent him for trying his best to provide for his family while you sit on your fat arse all day moaning about his kids? If she’s struggling as much as she says she is then she needs to go and see someone. As for the whole woe is me, I don’t have anyone to talk to, maybe ask yourself why you don’t have any friends! I absolutely despise the cunt.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I agree with each and every one of you. That rant about her children is horrendous to read. I bet Ella knows exactly how her mum feels about her too which is absolutely heart breaking. Emily needs serious help. Today shows that neither of the girls are actually safe with her at all. If I was Moley I would be very worried about leaving them with her.

Ella gets the blames for anything and everything. Emily is on a fast track to creating quite serious self esteem issues for Ella and destroying their relationship completely. The dislike for her own children is so sad to see. If Moley quit and they were living with family she'd be ripping him to bits. Perhaps be happy you have someone willing to work all those hours because you won't work any.

I am absolutely appalled.

• Sad
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Moaning about Amelia, again.
If that baby is so highly strung I'd be taking her to the doctors or asking for a health assessment

She shouldn't be that sensitive to the slightest noise? She lives in a house with Hella it can't be that quiet

She just can't be arsed at all. She's older, fatter and lazier than when she had hella that's the real difference

Last edited:

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Why is Ella having a packed lunch in the house?? She's not at school you utter dick. Take your kid and the packed lunch to the park and have a picnic. She really is a moron, this fuckin family makes my brain ache 🤦‍♀️

Stop fuckin moaning about money!!!!
Ffs, why would you keep going on and on, fill the poor child’s pool and shut the fuck up Emily, if you’re that bothered about money stop fucking wasting it on shite and then guilt tripping your daughter because she wants to play in her pool. And as for having to be told by someone to put the raincover on to protect Amelia from the wind, I abso-fucking-lutely despair that this moron is a SECOND time parent, she’s hopeless! But then again, it took her being reported for neglect just to treat her kids nicely.