Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This exactly.
I have 3 kids. I look forward to the school holidays.
Does that mean I enjoy every second of it? No.
I have days where I feel like I'm struggling. Yes. I have days where the kids feel uncontrollable. Yes.
But I look forward to the school holidays, having my kids together. Going out for walks. To the park ect without the limit of school times/homework ect.
I had kids for a reason, because I wanted them. So I don't enjoy having to send them off for hours every day to school.
And that's good that you! all.i was saying is that not everyone feels the same way clearly x

I'm glad to hear your life is so black and white! You've clearly never had to deal with social services or understand the complexities of xhild protection! I really don't require a refresher course I actually help with training in this area 😅 but OK again from one comment on the Internet you've decided I can't do my job! Stop rushing to judge when you don't know everything ! Jeez !

And yes the exploitation of children is a much bigger issue than any of the nonsense she was reported for but unfortunately its not supported by any legislation yet, Is a relatively new phenomenon and I'm sure in time will be treated similarly to other types of abuse but at the moment its not and parents are supposed to safeguard thier own children online.
How is taking your 2 month baby out in October in just a sleepsuit after they had a cold, which led to bronchiolitis, "nonsense"?

Reactions: 8
How is taking your 2 month baby out in October in just a sleepsuit after they had a cold, which led to bronchiolitis, "nonsense"?
Because you weren't there and seen a snapshot of it you actually don't know how she was dressed or for how long!
Because you literally were not there and have no idea how that baby was dressed for the day and can't possibly know from a snippet shared online. Bronchiolitis is a virus which is not caused by being physically cold!

I really didn't mean to come on here to defend her I don't even like her but I hate when people think they know someone online it's creepy to get so invested in someone's life online.

But then again she puts this tit out there and people feel like they get to have an opinion on everything she does so...

Reactions: 3
Because you weren't there and seen a snapshot of it you actually don't know how she was dressed or for how long!

Because you literally were not there and have no idea how that baby was dressed for the day and can't possibly know from a snippet shared online. Bronchiolitis is a virus which is not caused by being physically cold!

I really didn't mean to come on here to defend her I don't even like her but I hate when people think they know someone online it's creepy to get so invested in someone's life online.

But then again she puts this tit out there and people feel like they get to have an opinion on everything she does so...
Emily said herself that she didn't wear a pramsuit at the pumpkin patch. The first time she said it was because it was too big and then yesterday she changed her mind and said she was too warm to wear it. You could hear in the stories that day how windy it was there and she already said before they went that Amelia had a cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I find it weird how she posts all that about the kids, gets reported to SS, then moley (you'll always be moley) is just stood there grinning beside her, listening her chatting bollocks for ages on instagram, just nodding along? 🥴

My husband would go bleeping nuts if I'd been posting all that then just stood there laughing? What the duck? I think he would have me sectioned, he would be devastated if I was that unhappy. How can they be so casual about it all? Does he not give a tit how she feels? The whole family are complete odd balls, sorry it's absolutely not normal to behave like that

Reactions: 22

It may be a snippet. But it also may not be. She changed her story yesterday and said she was too warm in the pram suit. When at the time she said they didn't put it on because it was too big.
Make up your mind, Emily.
Whether it's a snippet or not.. Isn't it better that she gets the support if she needs it? Over nobody saying anything and her actually needing support and something bad happen? Whether it's intended or not 🤔

And whether taking her out with a cold can develop into Bronchiolitis or not, you just wouldn't take a 2 month old with a cold out in the cold for the day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why the sudden surge of new tattlers since Emily’s outburst yesterday🤷‍♀️

I find it weird how she posts all that about the kids, gets reported to SS, then moley (you'll always be moley) is just stood there grinning beside her, listening her chatting bollocks for ages on instagram, just nodding along? 🥴

My husband would go bleeping nuts if I'd been posting all that then just stood there laughing? What the duck? I think he would have me sectioned, he would be devastated if I was that unhappy. How can they be so casual about it all? Does he not give a tit how she feels? The whole family are complete odd balls, sorry it's absolutely not normal to behave like that
Fuckin cranks, I'm lost for words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So either she isn't as struggling as she's been making out since having Amelia and it's all 'for content' or she doesn't want to admit she's struggling which is even more of a red flag. The last months stories and content have screamed cried for help. She never posts any of the positives of parenting, it's all negative and complaining. That is why everyone is concerned and has been for years really (I'm not including the randomers who have just popped in within this)

Reactions: 12

Exactly!!!! If I’d been posting enough absolute bollocks on the internet for strangers to have concerns about the well-being of my child, I can tell you now, my husband would not find that in the slightest bit amusing and he certainly wouldn’t give a tit if these strangers had mentioned a mole, or a potential divorce, or anything else.
He’d either be spitting mad with me for painting a false image or he’d be getting help if I needed it.
Pair of absolute idiots. Them, not us… I hope.

Reactions: 12
listen, they are both , just not quite right in the head are they … it’s so clear, thick as pig tit 🤣

• Haha
I'm glad to hear your life is so black and white! You've clearly never had to deal with social services or understand the complexities of xhild protection! I really don't require a refresher course I actually help with training in this area 😅 but OK again from one comment on the Internet you've decided I can't do my job! Stop rushing to judge when you don't know everything ! Jeez !

And yes the exploitation of children is a much bigger issue than any of the nonsense she was reported for but unfortunately its not supported by any legislation yet, Is a relatively new phenomenon and I'm sure in time will be treated similarly to other types of abuse but at the moment its not and parents are supposed to safeguard thier own children online.
My life isn't black and white. I work with children and families daily and I have never agonised over reporting a neglectful family, and neither have any of my colleagues. So yes, I will say you need training, especially if you train others (which I highly doubt by your comments).

Yes, thats kinda my point re: the parents are supposed to safeguard their children... if they're not doing that, then thats part of the whole bigger picture of neglectful behaviour...

Reactions: 5
I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
My life isn't black and white. I work with children and families daily and I have never agonised over reporting a neglectful family, and neither have any of my colleagues. So yes, I will say you need training, especially if you train others (which I highly doubt by your comments).

Yes, thats kinda my point re: the parents are supposed to safeguard their children... if they're not doing that, then thats part of the whole bigger picture of neglectful behaviour...
I agree, the first rule of thumb is if you have any serious concerns with evidence, don't ignore it - report it. It could save someone's life. Emily has been the girl who cried wolf for the best part of the year, now someone has called her bluff and reported it based on what she choses to show the internet and that's wrong too apparently. What are you supposed to think if someone repeats how much they can't cope and that they hate their life? It's ridiculous

Reactions: 11
I need to be honest, whoever reported her to social services is well out of order!! We see a snapshot of her life, her children aren’t abused or maltreated.. and whoever did this has taken the social worker away from a child who actually needs help… makes a mockery of the social care system
Social services isn't just for kids that are abused. Nobody said she was abusing her kids.
It's also for parents who need support.
And based on her posts, she has sounded like she's struggling.

Reactions: 19
What makes a mockery of the social care system is staying that it’s ‘well out of order’ to report someone you have legitimate concerns about, whether everyone agrees with you or not. It may be the case that Emily is deemed a capable and good mother, alternatively, she may get the help she says herself that she needs. It may just be a boot up the arse for her to reevaluate some aspects of parenting. I can’t see how that is the crime of the century tbh.

Reactions: 17
So you don’t think dressing a child inappropriately for cold weather is neglectful, because everyone else seems to think it is, or the countless other worrying things Emily has done. Neglect covers a big spectrum of things. Children do not have to be abused to have their parents reported to social services, if a parent is not meeting their child’s/children’s needs - that is neglect, then they can and should be reported. It’s quite frankly very worrying to see people like you come onto this thread, jumping to her defence and bashing ‘Betty’ for reporting, because her children aren’t being ‘abused’ they are still bloody being neglected whichever way you want to see it. She really truly needs help and some kind of intervention, she won’t accept that from strangers messaging her as she gets defensive and blocks (which has already been pointed out) so hopefully this will be a wake up call for her that she needs to do better, although I’m not optimistic given the behaviour she’s exhibited thus far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly!!!! If I’d been posting enough absolute bollocks on the internet for strangers to have concerns about the well-being of my child, I can tell you now, my husband would not find that in the slightest bit amusing and he certainly wouldn’t give a tit if these strangers had mentioned a mole, or a potential divorce, or anything else.
He’d either be spitting mad with me for painting a false image or he’d be getting help if I needed it.
Pair of absolute idiots. Them, not us… I hope.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 THIS! If this was me, my partner wouldn't be giving a tit about gossip that had been shared he'd be concerned about what how I was feeling and what he could do to support me or fuming that what I had put on the internet had led people to conclude social services needed to be aware.Moley only seems concerned about the mole and the cheating! What a bleeping useless support system. It would appear that her being reported to social services due to serious concerns about their childrens welfare and how she is coping are not on his mind at all!

Their whole reaction is odd!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.