Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Yeah sounds like bullshit. She had made herself look really silly with this dog thing. Another thing that pisses me off is that she never says the brand of what she is promoting. Like with the face mask she did with gormless Matt. All so you swipe up. Why do that? It just seems sneaky.
agree. She looks like a right lunatic. Other influencers will steer clear.. who wants to be associated with someone who does shit like this.
she hides the brand or name of anything she promotes. All about the swipe up link to get more £ she is so utterly greedy. I cannot think why anyone thinks she’s nice, she would monetise her grandparents if she could.

She will never mention tattle by name as she won't want to expose herself.

So people will click on it to see what brand it is, then their cookies are saved so if they buy anything from that website she will be money. Kerching 💸🤑

Liar liar.

On Maples Instagram there is a link in the bio... It links to Em's stores etc.
i bet she’d love to mention she’s being “bullied” but if she does and people assume GG, and go and look well that thread has been touched for a year so then she’d look like a liar unless she points people here. And then the scales will fall from their eyes haha.

so Em has linked her account to the dogs. That means she wants brands to gift the dog stuff and send it to her. Beggy beggy yet again.

need to start thinking of a title for thread #3 soon!

Em Shilly Shel #3: lies on my blog, pretending i own my mums dog, swipe up I’ve got shit to flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I bet the cleaners that work for that cleaning company that gives this beggar free house cleans absolutely hate her and her dirty pit. It’s even worse that she literally doesn’t hand over a penny to pay for the service as well.

no one would take advice from you Em. Seriously you pay for nothing as you beg for everything and you’ve never purchased a house despite continually lying about it. The only money do you spend is on takeaways... what a terrible example for young people. Basically the opposite of what you need to do to save money.

View attachment 128749

think Em’s been reading here about the 2nd bedroom. Hiya Em! are you waiting for someone to gift you a free desk? Is that your next begging exercise? It’s a shame you have to come to a gossip forum to get advice on how to organise your life and be less disgusting and wasteful! I feel for you.

View attachment 128750

Honestly, what the fuck is she talking about? She doesn’t own a home, she doesn’t pay a mortgage, she lives with her mum 50% of the time and lives in a rented Shithole for the other 50%. This is so bizarre. Em, if people want house buying/mortgage advice then they will speak to a mortgage/financial advisor and/or estate agents. Not some grubby cow that can’t even clean her nails. It’s like me asking people if they want advice or guidance on nursing when I have zero experience in that field and am not in the slightest bit knowledgable in medicine. This girl is bat shit crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

creme.egg92

So happy to find this thread! I've despised this girl for years. She's such a massive massive beg it makes me wonder how anyone can lack so much self awareness, it's shameless. Any influencer or brand posts on insta I see, she's there in the comments with some beggy comment that adds nothing. Nobody ever replies to her either yet she continues. She's as orange as a Cheeto and has a face only a mother could love yet every photo she's there sticking her leg and ass out like she's a supermodel or something. I also can't deal with seeing her tweet replies to everyone because she's thick as two short planks and has to delete them all later. SO happy there's loads of other people and it's not just me who finds her fucking irritating!

• Heart

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Pardon my french but she is a cunt. I rarely use that word but it applies to her so well. Begging for freebies, sly affiliate links, hoarding stuff, constant shilling to make money off young gullible followers, boasting about her binge eating and excessive exercising and her pretend sweetness and innocent persona when she’s clearly a manipulative thin skinned bitch who has tried to get people fired.

I despise her, she’s an awful human being.

aries10

655E15C8-C2C7-4915-9358-C96CC5B742DE.jpeg

Genuine do gooders do these sorts of things and don’t shout about them on social media. She literally has zero class. All she wants is validation. Vile.

Reactions: 9

skippyskip

wow. This is very telling isnt it? The language she uses about those neighbourhoods. The way she acts like any area that isnt Chelsea (e.g. Rich and white) is dangerous and not good enough for her. She actually makes me sick.

What area does she live in now? I think someone said before but i can’t remember.
She's always tagging her location as the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. But then tweeted Hammersmith and Fulham council about something...
Oh dear Em.....she's just not very bright is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I just don't get who would buy an recipe ebook put together by Em, or any other influencer for that matter. There are so many good food and recipe websites that are free of charge, and have been written by people with years of experience who actually understand flavour and nutrition. I am so confused - who would spend £10 on her tripe?

Reactions: 8

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Her ‘2 employees’ are blatantly her mum and her brother. Such a #girlboss. Imagine this polyester prat rocking up at your office. Or your kids school!

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Is she really still affiliate linking her absolute cheap tacky fast fashion tat. People are dying and others are losing their livelihoods to stop the spread of a deadly virus and she’s still flogging cheap tat. That girl needs to fuck off and be banned of social media for her constant attention seeking bullshit.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So from her latest video:
- I am devastated that the imaginary move to an imaginary house fell through (this sounds familiar 🕵️‍♀️ And convenient 👀 )
- she filmed her visit back to Leeds in March to see her mum/grandparents so unclear how they haven’t visited the north?
- Dog live in flats across the world, you take them outside so it’s nonsense that it would just make sense to leave a dog in Leeds, it lives with your mum therefore it’s your mums.
- there will definitely be more ad affiliates - but this dog bowl/ dog bed etc content coming soon
Ad for a whiskey brand ... “it’s kind of like gin and tonic... but with whiskey instead.” Sorry, what?!

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Fucks sake Em. Just because your sad life revolves around getting free blowdries, this doesn't mean that everyone elses does. I'm sure NHS staff are exhausted and in their spare time want to get back home to their families to rest and sleep.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She is as I’ve called her before a cunt. She looks For attention and then acts like a cunt when it’s not the type she’s looking for.

Also I’ve noticed all the people sharing her e-book are other z list bloggers. Think she’s sent them all a freebie out to make it look like it’s in demand. Notice how she’s strategically placed the heart to cover up ‘sent me’ after kindly. We see your snide tricks Em, you’re not smart.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I’ve never done it before but I am going to report her to the ASA for this. Profiting at a time like this and not disclosing it. Dressing it up as something else. Sick.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Actually makes me sick to see that she is gifted food despite being able to pay for it out of her own pocket, and there are millions of people in society who are desperately trying to make ends meet or going without meals so their children can eat. Shame on the brands/shops that do this, and shame on her for accepting.

She harps on about the NHS being great and buying people shit from their Amazon wishlist because she is so so kind and basically the next Mother Theresa. You know what would be a genuinely kind thing to do, Em? Donate the free food you receive to a food bank.