Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gross. This worldwide situation has really shown her true colours. So much waste and over consumption when right outside her door there are people who need to use food banks. Hygiene poverty all around but this witch doesn't give a crap that there are about 25 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in her SPARE bathroom. It is just so awful. I wash my hair 2/3 times a week and it will take me maybe 3 months to get through a 250ml bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Why can't she donate all her excess? The companies sending out all this stuff should be ashamed. Plus look how she treats it. Loads of free stuff just covered in dust and scum. She puts no value on any of it. I wonder if she will ever see how vile it all truly is. All that stuff just waiting to pollute the planet.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is gross. This worldwide situation has really shown her true colours. So much waste and over consumption when right outside her door there are people who need to use food banks. Hygiene poverty all around but this witch doesn't give a crap that there are about 25 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in her SPARE bathroom. It is just so awful. I wash my hair 2/3 times a week and it will take me maybe 3 months to get through a 250ml bottle of shampoo and conditioner. Why can't she donate all her excess? The companies sending out all this stuff should be ashamed. Plus look how she treats it. Loads of free stuff just covered in dust and scum. She puts no value on any of it. I wonder if she will ever see how vile it all truly is. All that stuff just waiting to pollute the planet.
Good summary. I actually detest her for being so disgusting and wasteful. There’s no way she needs all those toiletries. Tell the brands not to send them unless you’re actually going to use them, but she will never do that as she’s a grabby beggar who will take free mcdonalds, egg sandwiches and food boxes meant for vulnerable people.
I buy a 1tr bottle of shampoo in the jan sales and it lasts me most of the year! I would be so disgusted with myself to hoard all those plastics and then just chuck them in the bin when I want a clear out. Same for all the fast fashion she hauls. It’s either sent back (so fuel and packaging used to send it back and we know some brands send their returns straight to landfill) or hoarded in her wardrobe to be worn twice and chucked away.
she’s a horrible human. That 2nd bedroom just full of hoarded junk too. why not trying buying stuff that you will keep and use for a long time, bet that concept has never crossed her tiny brain.

Reactions: 5
Just noticed although Emily Canham and Josie lndn put something about Ems e book on their stories none of them actually liked her grid picture about the book... not such great friends?? in fact I could hardly find any accounts with a blue tick who liked it. Nor Carly rowena or inthefrow... thought they were all friends once.

Also em if you are going to skip wear a proper sports bra sis. No one needs to see your boobs bouncing around.

Notice she’s started saying “healthier choc chip muffins” rather than healthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don't get who would buy an recipe ebook put together by Em, or any other influencer for that matter. There are so many good food and recipe websites that are free of charge, and have been written by people with years of experience who actually understand flavour and nutrition. I am so confused - who would spend £10 on her tripe?

Reactions: 8
I just don't get who would buy an recipe ebook put together by Em, or any other influencer for that matter. There are so many good food and recipe websites that are free of charge, and have been written by people with years of experience who actually understand flavour and nutrition. I am so confused - who would spend £10 on her tripe?
Just go on the Waitrose website or the BBC Good Food app. All free and you don’t have to give a penny to that dirty slob. I’m pretty sure you can get Jamie Oliver’s recipe books for less but why pick a world renowned chef when you can have sloppy Em...

Also all her recipes seem to have chocolate in them, I’m pretty sure processed sugar is not particularly healthy...

Hey Em 👋 reading on here again are you?? Not everybody’s oven is a disgusting mess like you. You’re a slob, stop trying to justify your nasty habits of never cleaning by claiming you’re winning. You’re not winning you just live in a hovel and you’re posting your grimey grubby self all over the internet.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Going on about her oven!! It’s not clean because you’ve never cleaned it em hun. That’s pretty obvious. If you have show us the bottle of oven cleaner!!

I just read her blog post about her stupid e book.

Her recipes are healthier because they have no oil white sugar or butter apparently. Is she qualified to make statement like this? Last time I checked a bit of olive oil wasn’t bad for you?
61F3015A-82D6-4D1D-B9ED-CBC5CD46ED84.jpeg

Then she uses this photo:
DC180DF3-F084-4EA7-8D83-0C430A151DDE.jpeg
French toast is healthy?? Looks like syrup on it too. What a joke.

then finally:
7568C12B-41D5-44D9-AA32-2BFCD2457BB3.jpeg

Um last time I check we are in lockdown and you aren’t allowed guests to your home? What is the point of writing this??

Yet another wrongly pitched piece of shoddy work from the grubby beggar in her dirty hovel.

Reactions: 4
Umm... is there anything this doll ISN'T selling??? 15% off photo and filter packs, wtf? Why would I want to pay to make myself look orange and void my surroundings of any colour? Why are people selling lightroom presets anyway??? Have I missed something??

1588695961405.png

Reactions: 4
Spotted this on retro flames stories yesterday. Look at the wording. Em clearly sent Erika, Emily Canham, josie etc a free copy of her stupid e book to promote. Feel sorry for all the mugs that spent ten quid buying it when she’s given it to other influencers for free!!

3CAAB434-B80C-4A9C-9469-0103F12270F4.jpeg

I am willing to bet this isn't even true and it is just her trying to get more free food. Scavenger.
saw that and thought the same. She wants free vouchers from Uber to fund her 4 times a week takeaway habit 🤢

Spotted this on retro flames stories yesterday. Look at the wording. Em clearly sent Erika, Emily Canham, josie etc a free copy of her stupid e book to promote. Feel sorry for all the mugs that spent ten quid buying it when she’s given it to other influencers for free!!

View attachment 123935
BHAHA. Could that sound any more insincere?! More fool those that spend any money on it.

BHAHA. Could that sound any more insincere?! More fool those that spend any money on it.
I know! It’s almost like oh she sent it me and I have to feature it now even though I want nothing to do with it! Erika will never use it!

Lol at the fact that Em has said that after lockdown she wants to visit and support all her favourite restaurants, gyms and salons. What you mean get free treatments, classes and meals like you usually do hon? How helpful for them!
And her chat about balance is just nonsense. She says she doesn't eat badly every day but then shows herself on Instagram eating tit every single day? Go figure. Not an issue for me but if you were young and impressionable it is such a mixed message. Also I love how everything is now 'healthier' and she apparently goes for the healthy options when she gets a takeaway. Go get a therapist love. You are actually fucked up.

Reactions: 5
she might get a shock when all the free meals and gym classes run out. Hope she’s clogged enough ebooks to generate some money!

Her diet is trash. Constantly eating cakes and takeaways. Then over exercising. Not healthy at all. Fine when your twenty but won’t work when you’re older. Or have a proper job which means you can’t work out 2 hours a day (totally ridiculous to even advertise that to her audience). I agree any young impressionable people would be damaged by her stupid behaviour.

Reactions: 3
She is a pathological liar! Also I love that she addresses the fact that she is disgusting with regards to the oven but never addresses any other criticism such as the fact that she hoards hundreds of products she could be donating and gets gifted food at a time when people are going hungry. What have you got to say about that Em?!

The money must be drying up from brand deals so now she has to shill her own sh*t. Why on earth would anyone want the ebook from her? Even if it was free no-one wouldn't want it. You can tell none of the other bloggers/influencers want it either, except the equally desperate ones (cough cough Brogan). No doubt she will be calling herself a 'best selling author' soon 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
She says again she has friction burns and cuts from working out so much... That might be a sign you have a problem, babe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.