Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I agree! Those egg cartons have been through factors, delivery vans and multiple pairs of hands! Could be anything on them. All because she’s too cheap to buy egg cups no doubt. She likes to pretend she’s got her shit together yet in every aspect of her life she’s in chaos.
Matt may have a masters but Em was still begging for someone to give him a job when they moved to London, so he can’t be that amazing! I mean he’s got a masters yet his dumb gf has too cook for him and order him chocolate from the corner shop. Maybe he should have not done the masters and got some life skills education ?!
Masters can mean nothing if it's in a useless subject.
I find the egg in the carton gross too. Nice egg cups are not expensive but she won't spend a penny on anything.

Off topic but anyone else remember how Em has alluded to her father being abusive? She always says one day she will share the story but hasn't.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I can’t really imagine her engaging in an intelligent anything because she is as dumb as a rock. I wonder how she will react to her mate Josie being dragged (rightfully) at the moment! Stand by her mate or run a mile because of fear of association.
What happened with Josie? I do not keep up with her.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Wow! So if people click her link and go on to buy someone a gift from their wishlist (Not Em’s) she will earn from that? She is absolutely vile and needs calling out on this bullshit!
So if you click through to her list link and then buy anything from amazon, she will get a cut of that because the cookies are stored on your computer. Even if you buy something for her from her wishlist, she will also get some money from that. Smart really...but awful.

Lechat

VIP Member
With all their jobs cancelled and it being incredibly stupid and insensitive to post aff links, there is literally nothing for them to post. They finally have no point. People can’t get basics like food. People can’t go out. No one needs to buy anything other than essential items. Em is propping herself up with q and as that allow her to tag brands and keep their attention. That will soon get boring. Plus she is asking herself most of the questions.
I thought that too, funny how she had perfectly worded questions about her “business” where she lives, things to wear, so she can plug her blog posts and aff links. So bloody transparent. She prob set up the Em Shelly Shel account So she could ask herself questions!

she’s literally posted nothing but aff links and ads today, but what about the days ahead? Influencers are going to have so little to talk about. All the public care about now is getting food in and not getting ill no one gives a fuck about how to work from home and comfy joggers guides.

Lechat

VIP Member
I don’t think she eats the takeaways. I think she business expenses the cost because she uses pictures of the food to flog her Uber code and tag the restaurant (probably hoping for free meals in the future) and then it goes in the bin. The saying is that you can’t out train a bad diet. Em is human (I think!) and two pizzas a day is not normal . The amount of food they get from the takeaway too suggests that it is for the layout and photos she takes. I reckon there is a whole lot going waste though which is very sad 😞
I totally agree. We can clearly see she lives her life in chaos, dirty flat and clutter everywhere. I think she orders all these takeaways to promote Uber and also she gets gifted takeaways. they order an obscene amount of food and there’s no way she can be eating all of it, so yes I can imagine it gets chucked in the bin. She has no ethics when it comes to hauls, wearing sweatshop made clothes etc, she treats free gifts with like rubbish with it chucked in baskets or piled into wardrobes so it’s likely her approach to free food is the same. Take photos for the gram, pretend to eat a bit and then chuck it all away so she can scoff banana bread 🧐

thats why she’s one of my most hated influencers. she just doesn’t have morals. Everything is about free shit, no matter how wasteful.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
If Em is trying to buy a house I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it constantly falls through is because her mortgage isn't approved. Matt does not have a stable income in seems. And Em's job as an influencer is not considered a stable income as far as banks are concerned. I've seen many influencers struggle to get approved for that reason. She can't guarantee she will make the same amount yearly to pay the mortgage as it isn't salaried.

Surely not a dig at us? Lol.

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
Gawd what have I just watched?! I was so uncomfortable watching the Tik Tok of her dancing. Probably because she’s eye fucking herself in the camera / mirror. Feels very awkward and wrong

Lechat

VIP Member
From what I saw on her insta stories I think she had takeaways last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All whilst flogging people a book of “healthy” recipes lol
jesus. So 3 to 4 takeaways a week, it’s definitely excessive. Like one a week is normal. There’s no such thing as a healthy takeaway too, they are all high in salt, fried stuff, oil etc. she must be bingeing or over exercising to burn the cals off esp scoffing her “healthy” cookies, banana breads and waffles on top. Why is she acting like it’s normal to eat like this??