Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole three pizzas along with the Lebanese as well - surely that’s a ridiculous amount to share between two?
That is a gross amount of food for two people... does she have people over or do they both have binge eating disorders?

Reactions: 4
Either she is trolling or she has mates round. I love food but oh my god that amount of food is obscene! She wants to be that girl doesn’t she. The one that eat and drinks loads but balance you guys, I still have abs!!! Poor Em. I wonder what goes on in her head.

Reactions: 6
Either she is trolling or she has mates round. I love food but oh my god that amount of food is obscene! She wants to be that girl doesn’t she. The one that eat and drinks loads but balance you guys, I still have abs!!! Poor Em. I wonder what goes on in her head.
She wants to be the god damn "cool girl" from Gone Girl:

"Men always say that as the defining compliment, don't they? She's a cool girl. Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she's hosting the world's biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, tit on me, I don't mind, I'm the Cool Girl.

Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they're fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl. For a long time Cool Girl offended me. I used to see men — friends, coworkers, strangers — giddy over these awful pretender women, and I'd want to sit these men down and calmly say: You are not dating a woman, you are dating a woman who has watched too many movies written by socially awkward men who'd like to believe that this kind of woman exists and might kiss them. I'd want to grab the poor guy by his lapels or messenger bag and say: The witch doesn't really love chili dogs that much — no one loves chili dogs that much! And the Cool Girls are even more pathetic: They're not even pretending to be the woman they want to be, they're pretending to be the woman a man wants them to be. Oh, and if you're not a Cool Girl, I beg you not to believe that your man doesn't want the Cool Girl. It may be a slightly different version — maybe he's a vegetarian, so Cool Girl loves seitan and is great with dogs; or maybe he's a hipster artist, so Cool Girl is a tattooed, bespectacled nerd who loves comics. There are variations to the window dressing, but believe me, he wants Cool Girl, who is basically the girl who likes every bleeping thing he likes and doesn't ever complain."

A whole three pizzas along with the Lebanese as well - surely that’s a ridiculous amount to share between two?
there’s been evidence her brother was living with them for a bit. It didn’t seem like he was there at the
moment, but it’s possible he returned I guess.
Which breaks all the lockdown rules of course....

Bet this dirty cow is buzzing you’re able to allow cleaners in now. Lazy tit, screams stay home, she has all this time, doesn’t clean, orders take out every night, and will get someone else to clean it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet the cleaners that work for that cleaning company that gives this beggar free house cleans absolutely dislike her and her dirty pit. It’s even worse that she literally doesn’t hand over a penny to pay for the service as well.

no one would take advice from you Em. Seriously you pay for nothing as you beg for everything and you’ve never purchased a house despite continually lying about it. The only money do you spend is on takeaways... what a terrible example for young people. Basically the opposite of what you need to do to save money.

4F8C439C-2455-44EE-9FB0-23151C2B6916.jpeg

think Em’s been reading here about the 2nd bedroom. Hiya Em! are you waiting for someone to gift you a free desk? Is that your next begging exercise? It’s a shame you have to come to a gossip forum to get advice on how to organise your life and be less disgusting and wasteful! I feel for you.

A2FC3153-4228-407C-8C27-0146D7B68F4B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She’s also a liar that pretends her grubby rented flat is a purchased house. No one should trust a thing that beggar says.

Reactions: 2
I bet the cleaners that work for that cleaning company that gives this beggar free house cleans absolutely dislike her and her dirty pit. It’s even worse that she literally doesn’t hand over a penny to pay for the service as well.

no one would take advice from you Em. Seriously you pay for nothing as you beg for everything and you’ve never purchased a house despite continually lying about it. The only money do you spend is on takeaways... what a terrible example for young people. Basically the opposite of what you need to do to save money.

View attachment 128749

think Em’s been reading here about the 2nd bedroom. Hiya Em! are you waiting for someone to gift you a free desk? Is that your next begging exercise? It’s a shame you have to come to a gossip forum to get advice on how to organise your life and be less disgusting and wasteful! I feel for you.

View attachment 128750

Honestly, what the duck is she talking about? She doesn’t own a home, she doesn’t pay a mortgage, she lives with her mum 50% of the time and lives in a rented Shithole for the other 50%. This is so bizarre. Em, if people want house buying/mortgage advice then they will speak to a mortgage/financial advisor and/or estate agents. Not some grubby cow that can’t even clean her nails. It’s like me asking people if they want advice or guidance on nursing when I have zero experience in that field and am not in the slightest bit knowledgable in medicine. This girl is bat tit crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha! Em giving tips about owning a home when she doesn’t own one. And money saving tips include get everything gifted from your cleaner to your egg sandwich and everything in between! Easy to save money when you spend your whole like begging. What an absolutely cretinous prick.

Reactions: 7
So Em has sent another free copy of her book out to allchloerose. Has she actually sold any copies?? I’m also wondering if it should be marked as ad gift because em is trying to advertise by stealth. I might ask the ASA, because Em is likely breaking the rules again

So Em has sent another free copy of her book out to allchloerose. Has she actually sold any copies?? I’m also wondering if it should be marked as ad gift because em is trying to advertise by stealth. I might ask the ASA, because Em is likely breaking the rules again
Yes it should be an AD. I know this because Zoe Sugg has created apps etc and she has mentioned that she has to label them as an ad.

Is this woman mad? Why is she shilling thermal wear when it WARM weather?

Shut up, you twit. Typically I would agree but she doesn't have to be so condescending about it. If people want to eat lettuce wraps, let them. Not everyone wants to eat a whole loaf of bread a day, you dolt.

Babes, you can hardly critique this when you like to post all your "healthier" baking alternatives. Absolute knob.

Reactions: 1
She keeps mentioning that she wears contact lenses.. who thinks she’s got a contact lens AD coming up? 🙄 It’s like the spontaneous dry heels again.

I thought I would give Em a second chance as I enjoy watching travel vlogs, especially when they show countries/cities I have previously visited. But I just couldn't make it past the personal shopping ad at the start of this vlog.
Is personal shopping at Heathrow Airport supposed to be relatable? Is suggesting we do our Christmas shopping at an airport and buy designer goods for our friends/relatives supposed to be relatable? I think for the majority of the working population the answer to those 2 questions is no.
She looked so out of place whilst with her personal shopper as well (and don't get me started on her awkward brother and boyfriend).

Also, I really don't understand the constant baking and emphasis on 'healthy this' and 'healthier that'...just eat a bleeping banana or some strawberries and shut the duck up!

I thought I would give Em a second chance as I enjoy watching travel vlogs, especially when they show countries/cities I have previously visited. But I just couldn't make it past the personal shopping ad at the start of this vlog.
Is personal shopping at Heathrow Airport supposed to be relatable? Is suggesting we do our Christmas shopping at an airport and buy designer goods for our friends/relatives supposed to be relatable? I think for the majority of the working population the answer to those 2 questions is no.
She looked so out of place whilst with her personal shopper as well (and don't get me started on her awkward brother and boyfriend).

Also, I really don't understand the constant baking and emphasis on 'healthy this' and 'healthier that'...just eat a bleeping banana or some strawberries and shut the duck up!
Em thinks this is what people really aspire to in life- personal shopping at an airport, with a free glass of champagne. It's really sad and meaningless.

Then off to New York to do nothing but stuff their faces! I know everyone is different but would you not do one cultural thing, something in New York that you can't do/see anywhere else?

Reactions: 3
Em thinks this is what people really aspire to in life- personal shopping at an airport, with a free glass of champagne. It's really sad and meaningless.

Then off to New York to do nothing but stuff their faces! I know everyone is different but would you not do one cultural thing, something in New York that you can't do/see anywhere else?
I find it weird that she never goes to a Broadway show, art gallery, museum, etc. So much to see there. But she only does food or "Instagram" places.

Because if is unprofessional... How can anyone take her seriously?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.