Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she went home, her dad’s hand is in her story. What a moron.
Don't think it is her dad? She isn't in contact with him, she alludes to him being abusive. Perhaps her mum's husband?

To be fair her flat is such a tip the puppy destruction would hardly make a difference!!!
Think of all the dog pee that would happen. Doubt she would clean it properly with enzyme either.

Don't think it is her dad? She isn't in contact with him, she alludes to him being abusive. Perhaps her mum's husband?

Think of all the dog pee that would happen. Doubt she would clean it properly with enzyme either.
Sorry I didn’t know, tbh either way she’s definitely gone home

Came here to say she’s broken lockdown rules travelled to Leeds only to see I wasn’t the only one to spot! And the nerve of it she’s even tagged the surprise picture as Kensington 🤨

Reactions: 5
Hahaha, shut up you dumb witch. Acting like she named the dog after living in Canada...when the dog is her mums. Em is acting like its her dog to get all the gifted products, I'm calling it now.

She posted a story about how it's hard to keep a clean flat when you're both always home..and asks how to get her boyfriend to put rubbish in the bin and not throw it on the floor. Perhaps she should dump the petulant man child.

Also another takeaway tonight with like 10 different dishes. Utter waste.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hahaha, shut up you dumb witch. Acting like she named the dog after living in Canada...when the dog is her mums. Em is acting like its her dog to get all the gifted products, I'm calling it now.

She posted a story about how it's hard to keep a clean flat when you're both always home..and asks how to get her boyfriend to put rubbish in the bin and not throw it on the floor. Perhaps she should dump the petulant man child.

Also another takeaway tonight with like 10 different dishes. Utter waste.
ugh. She’s so fake and such a liar. How is she going to keep up this pretence that it’s her dog when it’s actually her mums dog? She totally wants freebies and will borrow the dog for higher insta engagement. She got 4x more likes on her grid photo with the dog compared to the beef jerky ad. She’s a crafty bish.

After 10 Indian courses, Em? She is incredibly greedy.

She posted the dog on Twitter and someone said "you finally got a dog" and she replied:
Em Sheldon

@emshelx

·
12h

A long time coming for our whole family! This was fate, we got very lucky with her x

Seems just on IG she is pretending it is hers, lol.

Did anyone watch her bathroom declutter video?

Not seen the video, might check it out next week and see how dire it is.

ten courses for two people. It’s ridiculous amount of food. I wonder how much goes in the bin.

she’s definitely not being honest on insta looking through all those comments! Like this one to Chloe Rose who lives In london. How can they meet when the dog is in Leeds FFS! A normal person would be honest and say it’s my mums dog. She’s so bleeping weird trying to pretend.

C18420E8-04D8-425F-ACB9-351FA3B458D2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I had an idea that we should create an Em Sheldon Instagram account which calls out her bullshit. ie

The disordered eating and preaching about exercise as if it’s healthy or sustainable.
The constant carbs and sugar for her diabetic boyfriend.
The screenshots to her trying to get people sacked from their jobs.
Screenshots from her Tripadvisor trying to blag freebies.
The lies about the puppy.
The breaking of lockdown rules despite being “too scared” to leave the house.
So many more... this thread is full of examples.

Maybe calling this out in her own domain is Instagram will make her take more responsibility; when her hashtags are being spammed and her impressionable audience are seeing through her lies maybe she will think more carefully about what she puts out there. I actually think this person is dangerous and everything wrong with influencers.

Instagram is essentially her job, and in any other job there are quality control measures, appraisals etc. Calling out her utter bullshit online is the equivalent of that, surely?

More proof from insta that she’s is pretending that dog is hers. “We had a baby” duck off. Let’s see you Matt and the dog in your flat then without your mother there

71BA3B8D-084E-4841-81CD-433545B33F1C.jpeg
2C943E76-84AF-4581-A16B-106E04F8EA5E.jpeg

Also I was looking at the Em Shelly Shel account which only follows like 9 accounts.

I realised there was one called Arlo London. Quick look at that and I think it’s another business that Em and her family / boyfriend are running!

hosted by the same shopify website as Roe so you can’t get any company details other than an email address and phone number.
And Em is modelling the jewellery back last year in July. It’s ridiculous how many businesses they’ve got. Are any a success or is the idea to just set up so many that one will eventually take off??

BB44D2B3-F31B-48F2-91D6-5A2AB50B86C7.jpeg

B1AF57AF-AF8A-4057-803F-E2A8F97C53A6.jpeg

Last edited:
The arlo website looks very similar to the row website. They have a london contact number so maybe it is legit? Also her brother postef this ladt night 😂 does he live at their mums home?
I think the businesses are legit but there’s a clear lack of info about the company e.g address, VAT number etc.

lol so the dog is both with Em in London and her brother in Leeds? Brilliant.
Her bro works for Sky Bet in Leeds so assume he lives at home

Reactions: 1
More proof from insta that she’s is pretending that dog is hers. “We had a baby” duck off. Let’s see you Matt and the dog in your flat then without your mother there

View attachment 153674View attachment 153675

Also I was looking at the Em Shelly Shel account which only follows like 9 accounts.

I realised there was one called Arlo London. Quick look at that and I think it’s another business that Em and her family / boyfriend are running!

hosted by the same shopify website as Roe so you can’t get any company details other than an email address and phone number.
And Em is modelling the jewellery back last year in July. It’s ridiculous how many businesses they’ve got. Are any a success or is the idea to just set up so many that one will eventually take off??

View attachment 153695
View attachment 153697
And she talks about Arlo London as a ‘small business’ to buy from without declaring any links to it. She is such a shady sly little witch trying to get money out of her deluded followers.

Am tempted to call her out and ask why she’s claiming she got a baby when her mum got it. All that build up about something amazing happening and it’s simply her mum getting a dog. Shows how sad and pathetic her life is.

Also can’t go for a run because the boyfriend is vulnerable but she can get her orange oompa loompa flat arse up to her mums home on public transport...what a bleeping imbecile. She’s a cretin.

Reactions: 5
And she talks about Arlo London as a ‘small business’ to buy from without declaring any links to it. She is such a shady sly little witch trying to get money out of her deluded followers.

Am tempted to call her out and ask why she’s claiming she got a baby when her mum got it. All that build up about something amazing happening and it’s simply her mum getting a dog. Shows how sad and pathetic her life is.

Also can’t go for a run because the boyfriend is vulnerable but she can get her orange oompa loompa flat arse up to her mums home on public transport...what a bleeping imbecile. She’s a cretin.
You should! All these influencers are SUCH children from not ever having a real job. Im a similar age to her and if my mum got a dog i would never call it mine or even the familys dog because i dont live at my mums and neither does she! How long can she realistically keep it up - shr posts stories all day long and none of them will be with her walking the dog! and doesnt her family think its weird as duck? Also does she drive? If not then this is clearly her mums car in the background... So so so obvious she is lying!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The poor dog looks so sad from being mauled by all those people 😭

1F6438E7-7195-4F3A-8FB2-223C90CB28FB.jpeg

Also pretending she’s with the dog this morning

5DBF5276-6F80-4810-85F0-82FAD5A3F455.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.