Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would but she blocked me ages ago when, as an actual follower, I replied to an insta story where she asked what we'd like to see less of. I replied less affliate links of clothes all the time and she blocked within 2 mins.
She blocked one of my fake accounts because I said I didn’t want her making a recipe book or something like that...she is so thin skinned its quite hilarious. Why share such a boring life online if you don’t want people to have an opinion or view?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have a car so she took the train. She’s a hypocrite when she’s constantly bitching about everyone acting like lockdown is over and going out yet she travelled halfway across the country to meet a dog. She also doesn’t feel safe to go for a run but she can get on a train...right..she’s a two faced witch.
That changes things then as she harps on about her boyfriend being poorly yet will get the train....

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a car so she took the train. She’s a hypocrite when she’s constantly bitching about everyone acting like lockdown is over and going out yet she travelled halfway across the country to meet a dog. She also doesn’t feel safe to go for a run but she can get on a train...right..she’s a two faced witch.
this is a very good point. I get lockdown has been hard for a lot of people. So personally wouldn’t judge someone going to visit their family if they really needed (and adhered to the social distancing still). But has Em has been bitching about other people leaving their houses, complaining that people are acting like lockdown is over and how busy it is, yet jumps on a train to meet a dog? I mean I love pets but this not essential really and could have waited for a few weeks. Especially coming from someone who has been shopping at a petrol station and has chocolate ubered over because it’s too dangerous out. What a bleeping hypocrite.

I would but she blocked me ages ago when, as an actual follower, I replied to an insta story where she asked what we'd like to see less of. I replied less affliate links of clothes all the time and she blocked within 2 mins.
perfect example of Em in action, ask For feedback and block anyone that answers wrong. Why even ask if youre only going to accept one answer??

Is she okay? Your message wasnt 'unkind' at all! Hate when they say the situation doesnt concern you when there WHOLE job and EXISTANCE is seeking validation from strangers! And why is she acting like its so deep. Are you going to reply?
I replied saying I didn’t think I was being ‘unkind’ then she replied back going on about how I don’t know the circumstances etc again. I haven’t bothered to reply again, she was nicer than I thought she was going to be tbh

Hi Em! Ya weirdo. Who on earth aged Donatella Versace like she is calls their mums dog their own. Actually grow up darling. We all have our faults, some of us can own up to them instead of manically whittering on about a dog. My mum would seek help for me if I was like Em, honestly. Mama Shel loves it and seems like an enabler. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Em.

Watch she doesn't doxx you to your employers 😂😂
I was thinking about her doxxing people as soon as she said about the ‘nice to put a face to the anonymous name’ acting like I regularly post about the girl I’ve said something a few times!

I’ve blocked her on Facebook anyway just in case 🤣 but it’s a bit odd to grass on someone for asking a question so we’ll see

Reactions: 2
What on Earth are the “circumstances” lol. shes not said anything that disputes the dog belongs to her mother then??

Reactions: 3
What on Earth are the “circumstances” lol. shes not said anything that disputes the dog belongs to her mother then??
What a drama queen. Hopefully she'll be ready to share these "circumstances" with us one day....but will just cryptically allude to them in the meantime

Yeah sounds like bullshit. She had made herself look really silly with this dog thing. Another thing that pisses me off is that she never says the brand of what she is promoting. Like with the face mask she did with gormless Matt. All so you swipe up. Why do that? It just seems sneaky.

Reactions: 2
Is she okay? Your message wasnt 'unkind' at all! Hate when they say the situation doesnt concern you when there WHOLE job and EXISTANCE is seeking validation from strangers! And why is she acting like its so deep. Are you going to reply?
She will never mention tattle by name as she won't want to expose herself.

Yeah sounds like bullshit. She had made herself look really silly with this dog thing. Another thing that pisses me off is that she never says the brand of what she is promoting. Like with the face mask she did with gormless Matt. All so you swipe up. Why do that? It just seems sneaky.
So people will click on it to see what brand it is, then their cookies are saved so if they buy anything from that website she will be money. Kerching 💸🤑

Liar liar.

On Maples Instagram there is a link in the bio... It links to Em's stores etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
agree. She looks like a right lunatic. Other influencers will steer clear.. who wants to be associated with someone who does tit like this.
she hides the brand or name of anything she promotes. All about the swipe up link to get more £ she is so utterly greedy. I cannot think why anyone thinks she’s nice, she would monetise her grandparents if she could.

She will never mention tattle by name as she won't want to expose herself.

So people will click on it to see what brand it is, then their cookies are saved so if they buy anything from that website she will be money. Kerching 💸🤑

Liar liar.

On Maples Instagram there is a link in the bio... It links to Em's stores etc.
i bet she’d love to mention she’s being “bullied” but if she does and people assume GG, and go and look well that thread has been touched for a year so then she’d look like a liar unless she points people here. And then the scales will fall from their eyes haha.

so Em has linked her account to the dogs. That means she wants brands to gift the dog stuff and send it to her. Beggy beggy yet again.

need to start thinking of a title for thread #3 soon!

Em Shilly Shel #3: lies on my blog, pretending i own my mums dog, swipe up I’ve got tit to flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more annoying. She’s replying to people on the dog page in some weird dog talk like she’s pretending to be a... dog. “Fank woo” “Can we be fwends” “I wuff you” “I can’t wait to meet choo” “herrow” 😂😂😂😂😂 this girl is seriously unwell. Worrying behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more annoying. She’s replying to people on the dog page in some weird dog talk like she’s pretending to be a... dog. “Fank woo” “Can we be fwends” “I wuff you” “I can’t wait to meet choo” “herrow” 😂😂😂😂😂 this girl is seriously unwell. Worrying behaviour.
hahaha, she is off her head.

Shes even tagged the puppy account as London! Ive attached a photo of the old man hand before it gets deleted
That’s Em’s hand 😂

She must have been taking notes from Brogan Tate who’s been known to do this, only from her Teddy Bears account (much weirder 😂)

Why does she talk like she has a blocked nose

Can’t bare her Vids on YouTube I got gifted this and this got a facial for free then got gifted afternoon team afterwards - hate the way she says something is cheap when it’s so expensive

Reactions: 3
omg how many times am I going to say shut the fu** up when watching her on Instagram and YouTube blocked on both

• Haha
omg. just been and looked at the comments. such weird behaviour.

Why does she talk like she has a blocked nose

Can’t bare her Vids on YouTube I got gifted this and this got a facial for free then got gifted afternoon team afterwards - hate the way she says something is cheap when it’s so expensive
Cheap when you get it for free.

I dislike her nasally voice. You know how there are just some voices you don't like? Lol.

Cheap when you get it for free.

I dislike her nasally voice. You know how there are just some voices you don't like? Lol.
her voice is annoying and talks at 100mph in her vlogs which just puts me on edge. Not relaxing to listen to at all.

talkimg of vlogs im watching her summer sandal video and laughing OUT LOUD. Highlights below

1. She’s filmed this video standing up but bending in the camera... why? Either stand up straight or get a chair.
2. She doesn’t own a single pair of the designer sandals she’s mentions. How can she review them? She references an old video with the Gucci sandals in, but doesn’t physically show them in THIS video. So clearly she doesn’t have them. I assume she sent them back or sold them. LOL.
3. She says the Gucci sandals are worth 550 and she’d collect them in all the colours but then says she wouldn’t spend the money on the Hermes Oran sandal. witch what are you on. The hermes are cheaper than Gucci and I personally think they are more classy with out branding slapped all over them. All fashionable people have Hermes not Gucci!
4. She says she’s a brand bleep...yet owns no designer sandals. does she mean she’s a brand bleep for misguided/boo hoo /asos?
5. She’s included zara sandals in this designer sandal vlog. Erm ok then. She doesn’t own these either though lol.
6. Some other Gucci sandals, she’s going to order two pairs of these? Plastered with logo again. And apparently office appropriate. Clearly never been in an office.
7. Critiques the YSL sandals as too plain like Hermes. She prefers Gucci because everyone Knows she’s wearing Gucci. classy.
8. Valentino is not her favourite brand apparently. Honestly Em, don’t give a duck.
9. Every summer she goes into Chanel to lust over the shoes. Sounds like horse tit. Or if you did that, security would ask you to leave.
10. Of course Shilly Shel has linked all the designed sandals so if you click you get a nice cookie stored for her to make money. What a shockingly tit video!

D6522583-970B-47CF-AF92-F57B5498A3CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She always does this! Talks about things she doesn't own! She owns about 3 pairs of shoes which you can see when she does her 'styling guides' I don't know how she gets away with it, she is a weak 'influencer' which is why all her ads are for tit like beef jerky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.