Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she cleaned her oven yet??
Yep, after she read us calling her a dirty slob on here. She then made a point of how lots of people have dirty ovens for weeks on IG. It was more pathetic attention seeking behaviour. The fact that most people don’t live like dirty bleeping animals is something she can’t comprehend.
How do you get her to disappear from social media forever as she constantly annoys me?

Mass stabbing in reading tonight, if we weren’t in lockdown I wouldn’t be surprised if Em tweeted that she was “supposed to be there” this weekend. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So from her latest video:
- I am devastated that the imaginary move to an imaginary house fell through (this sounds familiar 🕵️‍♀️ And convenient 👀 )
- she filmed her visit back to Leeds in March to see her mum/grandparents so unclear how they haven’t visited the north?
- Dog live in flats across the world, you take them outside so it’s nonsense that it would just make sense to leave a dog in Leeds, it lives with your mum therefore it’s your mums.
- there will definitely be more ad affiliates - but this dog bowl/ dog bed etc content coming soon

Reactions: 4
OMG her new vlog about the dog!! Absolute lol.

- she admits she and Matt drove up the road to meet the dog but it was socially distanced so fine. So she has left her flat then? Why is lying saying she’s not left home??
- the dog is hers apparently. She was going to move house and the dog was going to come and live with her. But then they got the dog and the house move fell through so now they can’t have her as the flat has too many hazards. So she asked her mum to have the dog BUT its still her puppy.
- it’s a family dog don’t you know? Because she, her mum and brother have always wanted a dog. I mean she just said it’s her puppy but it’s also a family puppy don’t you know?! Makes total Sense 🙄🙄🙄
- the house move was going to be a surprise but they hit road blocks and arent moving, funny it’s the second or Maybe third time she has supposedly going to move house. It’s absolute horse tit, you can tell shes just concocted this lie to cover the fact it’s her mums dog. Why would her mum just take the dog because she can’t move house? What if she couldnt take it? And why can’t you have a dog in a flat, plenty of other people do?.
- she’s weaved in an alcohol advert... bleeping weird. whole video has a strange vibe and just odd to see alcohol being advertised in the middle of a dog vlog. Shows how she will literally shoe horn an ad into anything.

- I am devastated that the imaginary move to an imaginary house fell through (this sounds familiar 🕵️‍♀️ And convenient 👀 )
- she filmed her visit back to Leeds in March to see her mum/grandparents so unclear how they haven’t visited the north?
- Dog live in flats across the world, you take them outside so it’s nonsense that it would just make sense to leave a dog in Leeds, it lives with your mum therefore it’s your mums.
- there will definitely be more ad affiliates - but this dog bowl/ dog bed etc content coming soon
Haha same observations!!

Reactions: 5
Ad for a whiskey brand ... “it’s kind of like gin and tonic... but with whiskey instead.” Sorry, what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ad for a whiskey brand ... “it’s kind of like gin and tonic... but with whiskey instead.” Sorry, what?!
she hasnt got a bleeping clue! are jonnie Walker happy they parted with cash for this nonsense?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely have no idea why brands work with her, her content is all over the place. There's some fantastic influencers out there that actually work really hard and produce really great quality content but don't get the brand deals because of the numbers. Then there is Emma...... 😬 Half the time she has no clue what she is shilling. Jonnie Walker isn't a brand I would associate her with, neither is Charlotte Tilbury, I just don't get it. All it does is put me off the brands as she shows they don't care who represents them.

Lol at her pretending being messy is creative and quirky or because she is busy being a boss babe. What a SLOB

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would you shoehorn drinking whiskey while eating pasta into a dog q and a?! Did Johnnie Walker know this was how she was going to do this ad? So odd.
also the dog stuff and the house stuff is just bullshit. Why the hell would you plan to get a dog the same day you were moving house?! What kind of crazy person would do that?
Is beauty and fashion not meant to be her main focus? Why does she take all these random sponsorships if so. Why would a beauty brand want to work with someone who mainly advertises anything but? As always, so much why!

She makes literally no sense.... the dog was supposedly not planned because they got it because it couldn’t go to a different family, but actually it was planned and the family have always wanted a dog, but then it didn’t work out because the house “fell thru”.... so many lies?! Does she even know what’s true?!

Why can’t Em just tell the truth and admit her mam got a dog?? That dog has nothing to do with Em as she doesn’t live with it, she isn’t training it and their wont be a bond between her and the dog as she will only be seeing it on weekends. Why she would ever want a dog anyway as she travels the world and hasn’t settled down yet is just daft. Dogs are forever not just for insta likes Em. Very irresponsible that she’s even considering getting a pet.

Em’s now living on Kings Road :rolleyes: She’s lived in Kensington and Chelsea, Hyde Park, Belgravia, Buckingham Palace and Notting Hill without ever moving from that dirty novel pig sty of a flat.

And whatever she says about the dog is all bullshit, she would have pretended to act like the dog was with her but people were calling her out on here is why she’s concocted the worst lies ever. And all this buying a house that never happens is just so bleeping boring. Find something new Em, you and your lies are boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god I had to join after watching this dog fiasco over the last week!!

All the rubbish about moving house etc is all just an elaborate story to disguise the fact this dog will inevitably be a money making scheme for her. She’ll head to leeds every few weeks where the dog will be dragged around to pose for pictures and to lay by some crap she’s flogging. This is why she is so desperate to set the ‘family pet’ narrative - she has to be seen to have a big involvement with the dog to earn the money.

All the embarrassing captions on the pictures too, my world, our baby, so in love etc YOU’VE HELD THAT DOG ONCE FOR 5 MINUTES, get a grip. It’s your mums dog.

Bet MaPLe will be a huge beef jerky fan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Em’s now living on Kings Road :rolleyes: She’s lived in Kensington and Chelsea, Hyde Park, Belgravia, Buckingham Palace and Notting Hill without ever moving from that dirty novel pig sty of a flat.

And whatever she says about the dog is all bullshit, she would have pretended to act like the dog was with her but people were calling her out on here is why she’s concocted the worst lies ever. And all this buying a house that never happens is just so bleeping boring. Find something new Em, you and your lies are boring.
Does her family not think she's nuts for lying that much? Or do they just coddle her bullshit?

All the rubbish about moving house etc is all just an elaborate story to disguise the fact this dog will inevitably be a money making scheme for her. She’ll head to leeds every few weeks where the dog will be dragged around to pose for pictures and to lay by some crap she’s flogging. This is why she is so desperate to set the ‘family pet’ narrative - she has to be seen to have a big involvement with the dog to earn the money.

All the embarrassing captions on the pictures too, my world, our baby, so in love etc YOU’VE HELD THAT DOG ONCE FOR 5 MINUTES, get a grip. It’s your mums dog.

I am glad her it's her mums dog after all. Em would be awful at training it, she can't even tidy up after herself, how would she deal with a puppy. And she wouldn't walk it as London is tOo BuSy.

Just watched Ems insta stories from the last couple of hours and does anyone watch Corrie as em reminds me on Geoff where everything she does wrong has an excuse. She has got a Starbucks and put in the caption that she can’t use Recyclable cups but her straw is paper. How’s about you just don’t get a Starbucks instead of making an excuse
, like shes bothered about the environment. Also she put something on about the dog having loads of space in the garden at her mams when her mam has a normal sized garden and it’s not big at all. Ems yard would of been fine for that puppy as millions of people have yards and their dogs are perfectly happy. She has also been to Barbados, Malaga, Milan, ski trip and chewton glen in the last 6 months and was planning on going to China/la but lockdown happened so too much traveling to be responsible for a dog.

Reactions: 2
Just watched Ems insta stories from the last couple of hours and does anyone watch Corrie as em reminds me on Geoff where everything she does wrong has an excuse. She has got a Starbucks and put in the caption that she can’t use Recyclable cups but her straw is paper. How’s about you just don’t get a Starbucks instead of making an excuse
, like shes bothered about the environment. Also she put something on about the dog having loads of space in the garden at her mams when her mam has a normal sized garden and it’s not big at all. Ems yard would of been fine for that puppy as millions of people have yards and their dogs are perfectly happy. She has also been to Barbados, Malaga, Milan, ski trip and chewton glen in the last 6 months and was planning on going to China/la but lockdown happened so too much traveling to be responsible for a dog.
Starbucks here isn't even allowing reusable cups right now to manage sanitization. They are only giving paper cups out. Not sure if it is the same in the UK?

Starbucks here isn't even allowing reusable cups right now to manage sanitization. They are only giving paper cups out. Not sure if it is the same in the UK?
In the UK it’s plastic cups because of corona we can’t bring our own but I wont have a Starbucks till i can use my own cup as I don’t NEED a Starbucks, Em and her boyfriend are using plastic as their drinks are obviously more important than the environment and making an excuse that cause the straw is paper it’s okay.

Attachments

it never ceases to amazing me that this psycho liar gets paid advertising work. She’s so sloppy and average with everything she does. Like the stories today twirling round in a dress. I literally felt so cringe watching her smiling to herself. Does Matt not tell her it looks tit? She cannot pose for tit. She makes expensive stuff look cheap and cheap clothes cheaper!

she could have a dog in the flat. There are no more hazards than any other flat and it actually has a yard. She just isn’t responsible enough to have a dog, scoop it’s tit and walk it. She has no time with her manic baking and working out. Not sure what she does the rest of the time mind you, shes put one one 11 minutes YouTube video this week which was hashed footage of driving to meet the dog and scoffing pasta whilst trying to flog us whisky. is that the best she can honestly do? I am glad the dog is her mums though as I don’t think she would look after a dog proper given the state of her whole life. She can’t shop at a normal supermarket FGS and has milk and chocolate ubered to her flat. The poor thing would starve if no freeby food was received, and i agree with the travelling she does it’s not fair to get a puppy.

all of this is So true. It’s actually cringe that she’s so hype about this dog when she’s met it for 5 minutes. Like yeah I’d be like wow my parents have a dog, exciting. But for her making out it’s her dog / a family dog is just bleeping weird. She has no boundaries with her family at all and it’s not healthy. But we all know it’s a money making scheme as her channels are dead and she has nothing to offer.

the hilarious thing is she’s still losing followers though. Can’t stop the rot, and most people are going to see through her stupid set of lies and hit UNFOLLOW.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.