Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free.Egg.Sandwich. šŸ¤£šŸ˜© I love it how she always asks surprised when this free food turns up like she hasnā€™t already messaged them her address.

Reactions: 1
She is so grubby! Its like a car crash I can't stop watching. I'm only aware of her because she relentlessly comments on other peoples posts but she is now like a one woman comedy show!

She has definite problem with hoarding. I haven't watched anything other than her instastories until today when I watched a vlog and the amount of stuff she has just makes me feel ill. No wonder everything is grubby and disgusting. No one could possibly use that much stuff in a lifetime. Her piles of crap everywhere. Oh god. She is also so manic. Her life makes me really bloody sad.
totally agree! That vlog really showed how much tit she has, assume a lot of of it freebies as well. She has no respect for anything, like when she was clearing out shoes and shoving them in bags. Everything must be disposable to her. Her environmental impact must be massive with all the Uber deliveries of pringles, takeaways every couple of days and parcels of freebies. All that packing just going straight in the bin because sheā€™s too lazy to go to the shop and too tight to turn down freebies.

Itā€™s also how unprofessional she is. Like not having a proper office and keeping her flat nice. Most influencers spend a lot of time at home and invest in making their home nice (also provides content). Hers comes over like a grubby student flat. The fact she pays rent for a 2 bed and fills one room with junk shows she has no sense.

Free.Egg.Sandwich. šŸ¤£šŸ˜© I love it how she always asks surprised when this free food turns up like she hasnā€™t already messaged them her address.
I feel like she wouldnā€™t turn down a free pack of chewing gum at this point! šŸ¤£ I wonder if she rings food places and begs for a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1.22 minutes into her lastest vlog and she has mentioned the dyson airwrap 3 times! Shameless.

Sorry for the Em Sheldon spam but I can't sleep so am passing the time on YouTube...

I think under normal (non-lockdown) conditions certain influencers, like Em Sheldon, would be able to hide behind the gifted holidays, events, 'working' in starbucks bullshit. Now that is missing, we get to see the real them and it sure is a dysfunctional, brain dead mess in most cases.

What does Em do of any meaning? Just like Emily Canham, she seems to have zero personality or hobbies beyond the latest instagram trend or whatever she is being paid to promote in that moment. Even the constant baking and working-out doesn't seem to be a true reflection of who she is, just another thing for the gram.

Also, stuffing clothes and shoes into bags or a wardrobe does not constitute a spring clean in my opinion. The only bit of cleaning she actually did was hoover the kitchen floor. Her flat is an absolute tit tip, the floor in the 'guest bathroom' šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So another takeaway on Friday night, and apparently she ate a whole tray of ā€˜healthy ā€˜ muffins Saturday morning. She is an absolute bellend with serious binge eating issues. Also wtf makes her muffins healthy, they seem stuffed full of chocolate.

Of course her flat is a tit tip, you just need to look at her to see that she is a dirty slob. She always looks grubby, like she needs a good wash. Sheā€™s a bleeping embarrassment.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s launching something at 12pm.....

seen this new account too? Got to be related

D6578957-4B88-4D90-B3DD-2A299A277E33.jpeg

Actually makes me sick to see that she is gifted food despite being able to pay for it out of her own pocket, and there are millions of people in society who are desperately trying to make ends meet or going without meals so their children can eat. Shame on the brands/shops that do this, and shame on her for accepting.

She harps on about the NHS being great and buying people tit from their Amazon wishlist because she is so so kind and basically the next Mother Theresa. You know what would be a genuinely kind thing to do, Em? Donate the free food you receive to a food bank.

Reactions: 7
ā€œEat with Emā€

No thanks. Would probably end up with disordered eating.

Sorry but 9.99?!! Has she lost her mind? Who is going to pay that when there are free recipes all over the internet and other influencers like Anna edit gives her cookies recipes for free!

Does she really think people will pay 10 quid because itā€™s her? She has no baking skills what so ever anyway!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œEat with Emā€

No thanks. Would probably end up with disordered eating.

Sorry but 9.99?!! Has she lost her mind? Who is going to pay that when there are free recipes all over the internet and other influencers like Anna edit gives her cookies recipes for free!

Does she really think people will pay 10 quid because itā€™s her? She has no baking skills what so ever anyway!
She's also not a qualified nutritionist so this really bugs me.

Reactions: 3
She's also not a qualified nutritionist so this really bugs me.
totally agree, she is only releasing this to make a quick buck as shes heard people are baking more in lockdown. But we are like 7 weeks in, people will have found recipes already or follow a big well known chef like nigella or Mary Berry. Itā€™s so obvious thatā€™s why sheā€™s being baking every day to look like this is her thing.

the recipes dont even look great like her insta picture of waffles with fruit .... why spend Ā£10 when you can look that up online for free?

worst thing is she will spam it every day like twenty times šŸ¤¢

Another day another take away. She must have had 3 or 4 this week

From what I saw on her insta stories I think she had takeaways last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All whilst flogging people a book of ā€œhealthyā€ recipes lol

From what I saw on her insta stories I think she had takeaways last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All whilst flogging people a book of ā€œhealthyā€ recipes lol
[/

She really needs to stop dishing out advice when it comes to food. She is extremely unhealthy.

jesus. So 3 to 4 takeaways a week, itā€™s definitely excessive. Like one a week is normal. Thereā€™s no such thing as a healthy takeaway too, they are all high in salt, fried stuff, oil etc. she must be bingeing or over exercising to burn the cals off esp scoffing her ā€œhealthyā€ cookies, banana breads and waffles on top. Why is she acting like itā€™s normal to eat like this??

Emily Canham mentioned on her live today that sheā€™d love to do an e-book of all her recipes and said something along the lines of ā€œso you could all download it for like five pounds and itā€™ll be full of my recipes I use all the time that arenā€™t online anywhereā€

She hasnā€™t liked/commented on Emā€™s post about her recipe book even though theyā€™re apparently besties. Anyone think Emily had the idea first and Em took it lol? The bit about only charging Ā£5 and recipes that arenā€™t online anywhere seems like a bit of a dig

I see Josie has been showing her support for Em. For quite some time Em was looking to buy a property in London so must have quite a wedge stashed away. What's the betting she moves back up north so that she can plough her money into a Yorkshire country house now just to keep up with Mumblrs? She could buy a sizeable Yorkshire home for the price of a small London house.

Just watched this dirty slobā€™s cleaning vlog as you all piqued my interest. I donā€™t think she understands the concept of the word ā€˜cleaningā€™. Moving stuff around is not cleaning. Her ā€™cleaningā€™ the guest bathroom didnā€™t actually involve any cleaning products at all. She just moved some things on a shelf, piled more freebies into her cheap probably free storage and chucked out a crusty dried out soap. The mould, soap scum and dirt all remained :sick:

How can a flat that only two grown adults are living in get into such a state?? She really should not put stuff like this on the internet, it just shows what a gross dirty slob she is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.