Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Does anyone think that this mad tramp just messages herself from her other account to ask for links?! And what the fuck is with the mirror in the garden and the contorted arse out pose in that dress that looked bloody flammable. Good comedy Em! Also who the fuck is using lockdown to shop for bath mats? Why does she focus in on the most random shit?

Reactions: 7

Lechat

VIP Member
“Eat with Em”

No thanks. Would probably end up with disordered eating.

Sorry but 9.99?!! Has she lost her mind? Who is going to pay that when there are free recipes all over the internet and other influencers like Anna edit gives her cookies recipes for free!

Does she really think people will pay 10 quid because it’s her? She has no baking skills what so ever anyway!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Of course she can’t claim support. You can only get support if you are not working at all. All her stories with links, her e book etc are revenue generating and therefore work! Stupid cow. Why the hell should she get anything. I bet she has furloughed her mum and brother from her company though.

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s a piece of shit!! Such a low life thing to pretend you’re innocently sharing your begging Amazon wish list and actually using a link to skim money off other purchases! And knowing full well some people doing food shop or ordering expensive things so she can earn herself a cut! surely this breaches affiliate marketing rules? She is i
using an affiliate link without declaring it?

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Hahaha! Em giving tips about owning a home when she doesn’t own one. And money saving tips include get everything gifted from your cleaner to your egg sandwich and everything in between! Easy to save money when you spend your whole like begging. What an absolutely cretinous prick.

righthererightnow

VIP Member

Proving she clearly reads these threads 🤣
Is she okay? Your message wasnt 'unkind' at all! Hate when they say the situation doesnt concern you when there WHOLE job and EXISTANCE is seeking validation from strangers! And why is she acting like its so deep. Are you going to reply?

Heyyou

Chatty Member
It’s telling that despite constantly uploading affiliate links to fashion websites and doing a haul video a week (where she links all items and then sends them back) NO fashion brands ever work with her! None. Her ads are for shit like cereal and shampoo. No fashion brands will pay her to promote their stuff because there a thousands of other influencers who can do it better.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Just when you thought she couldn’t get any more annoying. She’s replying to people on the dog page in some weird dog talk like she’s pretending to be a... dog. “Fank woo” “Can we be fwends” “I wuff you” “I can’t wait to meet choo” “herrow” 😂😂😂😂😂 this girl is seriously unwell. Worrying behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
We need to tell these companies that giving free food to rich and able 'influencers' is damaging to their brand AND to vulnerable people! It's also hugely off putting for me and a potential customer so I can imagine that stands for others as well
Im actually thinking of emailing them and asking why they sent free food to a influencer when vulnerable people need that food. Especially one that is so scummy and beggy like EmShel.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Still there. I live in London and what Em means by 'sketchy' by the areas she listed is that they have larger black populations.

Lechat

VIP Member
Be kind says Em whilst simultaneously telling people she doesn’t like to shut their mouths. What an unpleasant little turd she is. Start with some kindness yourself eh Em.

4439ACFF-20DD-405C-97E9-67F71568A91D.jpeg

• Angry

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s deleted the tweet asking if Putney is sketchy. 🤣. it was there earlier and now it’s gone.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Ah it’s been fun seeing when she will break and start with the links again. Apparently it’s tomorrow. She has staff who need to feed their families so needs to crack on with advertising foot cream and spices and aff linking plastic clothing. As you respond to everything here Em, can you let us know who these ‘staff’ are please? 🤣
I absolutely howled when I read her story. I guess if all the Sheldons eat as much as Em does, they do need the affiliate links ASAP to pay for it all. Someone’s got to pay for that £13 focaccia 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
Have you noticed that em always makes her own has tags up about herself. One the other day was something like #emlondon and when I looked it up there was only her using it. She’s round the bend.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I think she's bored? She doesn't seem to have ANY work to do, not even future planning stuff/collabs. She isn't writing any blog posts of note apart from her fucking trainers and coffee machines stuff. Nothing where she can't aff link about 20 things per post though.

Also not just specific to Em but this pandemic has really revealed that a lot of these girls have serious shopping addictions. They literally can't seem to stop can they even when it is ordering totally non essential stuff. The only things that I have bought since this all happened are food and essentials. I don't even want to buy anything else. And this dumb bitch is ordering cushions.

This greedy bitch has now shared an Amazon wish list. WTF. Is that 'cause she is no longer getting gifted stuff now? https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/32V5R8XNT81Z4?ref_=wl_share

She says "don't buy me anything" but otherwise why would she share it?

She is taking the piss! Sorry have you seen what is on there, all her everyday essentials!!!!!! Again expecting people to quite literally pay for her to LIVE!!!!! We are in the middle of a pandemic STOP Begging!!!!!!

Bunny94

What did she say in her "what I eat" video? I don't want to give her views.
She starts by saying we have different bodies, different genetics and different diets. Therefore it's okay for her to eat and exercise compulsively.
- She hasn't been able to grocery shop because she's living with a vulnerable person.
- They are eating a lot of takeaways but of course they are healthy and in moderation.
- Pushing her delightful ebook again. Recipes you can find online for free.
- Friday night takeaway of Chinese (Enough for a family), wine and then ice cream. But life is about balance.
- Crazy dry healthy pancake stack smothered in chocolate for brunch the next day.
- Cameo of the overflowing snack drawer. I'm thinking perhaps they shouldnt go to the shops in a month and instead eat what is in here.
- Of course another takeaway for dinner. Kindly gifted.
- More healthy baking of unhealthy treats to be eaten in a day. Another shameless ebook plug.
- Reminder that she works out LOTS.
- Went out for Starbucks but could not get groceries as Matt is vulnerable.
- Takeaway, baking and excessive bad form exercise on loop. Constant reminders of the ebook.
- Yes she exercises a lot but she is happy.
- Bread, bread, bread.

She has unhealthy food habits and disguises it as healthy. I've never seen anything like it. Girl speaks as if she is on drugs, it's so manic.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Either she is trolling or she has mates round. I love food but oh my god that amount of food is obscene! She wants to be that girl doesn’t she. The one that eat and drinks loads but balance you guys, I still have abs!!! Poor Em. I wonder what goes on in her head.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is talking about herself/influencers and how people are happy that this will be the end of them. Sorry Em but I stand by that. There are plenty of influencers that I support and wish nothing but the best and I hope they will weather this storm. But you my friend, you sell pointless tat to young girls, basically encouraging them to spend rather than save on pointless shit. I totally welcome the end of that. Influencer marketing has never seen a recession before but everyone knows that in hard time, marketing and advertising budgets are the first to be cut as companies need to focus on actual necessary overheads and making sure that staff are paid. That means no more gifting and no more 'influencer campaigns'. Its the sad truth. People like Em will try to convince themselves otherwise, but they are all basically glorified sales girls pushing stuff on people who don't actually need it.