Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what a tedious prick she is. Posts a story about travelling to Bali with nothing indicating it’s a joke, a follower of hers questions it and she’s clapping back like omg it was a joke durr.

what’s funny about going to Bali?? She has a strange sense of humour. Swear she does tit like this for attention and drama. And no it wasnt me that messaged her. I don’t ever want to interact with that absolute moron.

E861B849-43BD-4290-964F-DA178DB6DF36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God what a tedious prick she is. Posts a story about travelling to Bali with nothing indicating it’s a joke, a follower of hers questions it and she’s clapping back like omg it was a joke durr.

what’s funny about going to Bali?? She has a strange sense of humour. Swear she does tit like this for attention and drama. And no it wasnt me that messaged her. I don’t ever want to interact with that absolute moron.

View attachment 124582
What a witch. Way to make the follower feel like an idiot...hopefully that is one more lost.

View attachment 124582
She really is the most bizarre person

She is as I’ve called her before a bleep. She looks For attention and then acts like a bleep when it’s not the type she’s looking for.

Also I’ve noticed all the people sharing her e-book are other z list bloggers. Think she’s sent them all a freebie out to make it look like it’s in demand. Notice how she’s strategically placed the heart to cover up ‘sent me’ after kindly. We see your snide tricks Em, you’re not smart.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is as I’ve called her before a bleep. She looks For attention and then acts like a bleep when it’s not the type she’s looking for.

Also I’ve noticed all the people sharing her e-book are other z list bloggers. Think she’s sent them all a freebie out to make it look like it’s in demand. Notice how she’s strategically placed the heart to cover up ‘sent me’ after kindly. We see your snide tricks Em, you’re not smart.
Hahaha, she is so transparent.

Reactions: 1

😂😂😂 crikey.

She will literally stoop so low to hide that she sent her crappy e book out for free but wants other people to pay a tenner! duck off!!

also bragging on Twitter she walked past Matt on a client call a face mask. So embarrassing for him having that slobby oranage wotsit making him look unprofessional

Reactions: 4
everyday she tweets something that proves she’s a liar and a moron. In the past she says she’s a huge sports fan and Liverpool fc is her team. Yet she’s re tweeted Harry maguire who plays for Utd. I’m a Liverpool fan and there’s no way I would re tweet or even follow Utd players! Sorry but there is a massive rivalry there and lfc fans do not re
tweet Utd players! I know it’s a minor point but shoes how much she lies about everything. Nothing is authentic with her at all. She will literally make up any tit then trips up on the lies down the line! Moron!

• Haha
everyday she tweets something that proves she’s a liar and a moron. In the past she says she’s a huge sports fan and Liverpool fc is her team. Yet she’s re tweeted Harry maguire who plays for Utd. I’m a Liverpool fan and there’s no way I would re tweet or even follow Utd players! Sorry but there is a massive rivalry there and lfc fans do not re
tweet Utd players! I know it’s a minor point but shoes how much she lies about everything. Nothing is authentic with her at all. She will literally make up any tit then trips up on the lies down the line! Moron!
I feel like Liverpool are the go-to for girls like Em who have never watched a football match in their lives but pretend to like it to seem cool to guys lol. She doesn’t even follow them on twitter, given she’s SUCH a fan (with the time and money to go to matches but doesn’t...) you’d think she’d at least follow them

Reactions: 3
I feel like Liverpool are the go-to for girls like Em who have never watched a football match in their lives but pretend to like it to seem cool to guys lol. She doesn’t even follow them on twitter, given she’s SUCH a fan (with the time and money to go to matches but doesn’t...) you’d think she’d at least follow them
good spot! I hadnt checked that! I totally agree, she’s one of those glory hunting fuckers that’s declares support for what ever team is top of the league. For someone who supposedly wanted to be a sky sport news presenter its a bit odd she doesn’t follow her so called favourite team. Yet re tweeting the captain or their arch rivals 😂 do us a favour Em and shut your mouth and your arse because we can’t tell which one is talking

I'm a Pool fan too and would want nothing to do with Utd.
Eh seeing she's a good Yorkshire girl should she not support Leeds Utd.
Oh and a few influencers thanked her for sending them her ebook. Fraudster.

York... Bradford..Rotherham... Donny... Leeds... Boro... Barnsley... a whole array of Yorkshire teams she could go and watch as she’s such a big sports fan and god knows some of them could do with the ticket revenue - though she won’t get gifted tickets so she wouldn’t bother I suppose..!

FFS!! That tweet about Man City being in her heart??! What the duck. No way she can be a Liverpool fan... thank duck for that we do not need that beggy tramps support!!

York... Bradford..Rotherham... Donny... Leeds... Boro... Barnsley... a whole array of Yorkshire teams she could go and watch as she’s such a big sports fan and god knows some of them could do with the ticket revenue - though she won’t get gifted tickets so she wouldn’t bother I suppose..!
good point, if she was any kind of sports fan she’d pay for tickets to go and see some sport. I’ve been to rugby, football and ice hockey matches and watch all kinds of sports on tv. I’m sad the Olympics isn’t happening (but obviously it’s right it’s been postponed!)

It’s just more evidence she lies. Like her ‘year studying and living in Canada” when we all know she went because of her then boyfriend and actually dropped out of uni there!

Now lying that influencers have bought her e book when she’s clearly sent it for free... but she tries to hide it! What a twit she is.

Hahahahaha. Nobody except Man City fans love Man City. They’re not a team people have a soft spot for. How weird.

Also “it’s all about #lufc” .... so leeds? But also supports Liverpool? And Man City? But is retweeting Man Utd players, who Leeds, Liverpool AND City have big rivalries with? Amazing.

I saw her crying on Twitter she wasn’t entitled to any government support because someone mentioned they’re not getting any income at all during lockdown (tweets now deleted, shock) yet she gets take away every single night! Buys expensive pastries from bakeries, weird she takes her vulnerable boyfriend as well, and it’s not like she’s scraping the barrel in terms of money, her rich family that she claims are working class (clearly not) can help her, and look at the profit on companies house, and I bet she doesn’t disclose everything to hmrc, clearly her E Book was a way to claim back all the ingredients of tax!

Of course she can’t claim support. You can only get support if you are not working at all. All her stories with links, her e book etc are revenue generating and therefore work! Stupid cow. Why the hell should she get anything. I bet she has furloughed her mum and brother from her company though.

Reactions: 7
Maybe if money is tight don’t buy takeaways 4 nights out of 7. Don’t go and buy whole loaves of breads from artisan bakeries and binge eat them in a day. Maybe don’t Uber delivery 4 grocery items. Is she seriously expecting people To feel sorry for her?!? There are families living on the breadline, people who literally are living on beans and toast and have to decide to feed their children or themselves. She needs to duck off. She gets so much gifted that i don’t even understand how she has the audacity to complain she doesn’t get government support! How many people get free food just sent to their home. How many people get free toiletries constantly? Or expensive garden furniture. She can duck off claiming she needs support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.