Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we have a small group of regulars on this thread and we’ve slowly but surely filled it up! Just shows how much there is to say about this shilling bully as well...

Reactions: 2
Thanks for making the new thread Lechat. Until this basic orange witch disappears off the internet there will always be stuff to say about her. She’s a hypocrite, a bully and a thin skinned attention seeker.

You are all welcome.
She is continuing to hijack Caroline Flacks death for her agenda about online criticism. Does she not realise how wrong and insensitive this is?
To equate the issues Caroline Flack was facing with a few people critiquing Em for her constant ads, grubby flat and lies?
she needs her head looking at.

Reactions: 4
I’m so bored of these bratty influenzas hijacking deaths to shut people down. Apart from teenagers who are bullied online people don’t commit suicide because of comments online. Suicidal thoughts are a complex beast, trying to simplify it to online comments does no one who is suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts any favours. Mental health should be left to professionals and cheap orange influenzas like her should pipe down. Also no one needs to visit these forums, if you do that’s your choice and don’t be surprised if people are calling out your bullshit. Just because you don’t like what people are saying about you doesn’t mean it’s bullying. These comments aren’t in her space, they are all true and calling out her crappy behaviour and just because they don’t blow smoke up her flat pancake arse doesn’t mean that we aren’t entitled to our views.

As a person of colour I see a tit load of racism on Twitter, that’s offensive but those people have the right to their freedom of speech. You can’t censor what people say unless what they say is illegal and calling out someone who tries to get young people into debt by affiliate linking a bunch of cheap tit that she gets for free isn’t illegal. Heck it should be seen as a public service!

You are all welcome.
She is continuing to hijack Caroline Flacks death for her agenda about online criticism. Does she not realise how wrong and insensitive this is?
To equate the issues Caroline Flack was facing with a few people critiquing Em for her constant ads, grubby flat and lies?
she needs her head looking at.
It's no longer about Caroline on Em's page, it's about influencers. She is very predictable.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Be kind says Em whilst simultaneously telling people she doesn’t like to shut their mouths. What an unpleasant little turd she is. Start with some kindness yourself eh Em.

4439ACFF-20DD-405C-97E9-67F71568A91D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Be kind says Em whilst simultaneously telling people she doesn’t like to shut their mouths. What an unpleasant little turd she is. Start with some kindness yourself eh Em.

View attachment 85380
I hate this word but her and Lidl are a pair of cunts. Stop telling people how to live their lives, maybe it’s attitudes like that that make people tell you that you’re a bleeping imbecile. She just needs to crawl back under the stone she came out from.

I hate this word but her and Lidl are a pair of cunts. Stop telling people how to live their lives, maybe it’s attitudes like that that make people tell you that you’re a bleeping imbecile. She just needs to crawl back under the stone she came out from.
I agree, she’s channelling lydia and Caroline Hirons in their nasty campaign of censorship which involves saying stupid cuntish things online. Which funnily is what they don’t want other people that they deem lesser to have the option of. They want to silence people here and on other forums because they can’t control what we say or that we don’t climb up their arses with adoration. If you don’t want the public commenting, made your accounts private. What’s stopping you Em?

I agree, she’s channelling lydia and Caroline Hirons in their nasty campaign of censorship which involves saying stupid cuntish things online. Which funnily is what they don’t want other people that they deem lesser to have the option of. They want to silence people here and on other forums because they can’t control what we say or that we don’t climb up their arses with adoration. If you don’t want the public commenting, made your accounts private. What’s stopping you Em?
She wouldn't go private as then she would not have a *gifted* life. She's asking Twitter about dog-friendly places in London. Why doesn't she just Google it? Oh, 'cause then her engagement won't go up.

Reactions: 3
She wouldn't go private as then she would not have a *gifted* life. She's asking Twitter about dog-friendly places in London. Why doesn't she just Google it? Oh, 'cause then her engagement won't go up.
looks like we were right about her ‘manifesting’ a dog.
Poor thing will never get walked just dragged in taxi from one ad gifted pr event to another. She will never clean it or wash it, as we’ve seen the state of her flat, make up brushes etc. I hope she doesn’t get one. I think it would be cruel

She posted on IG that she is eating chicken nuggets on the train and it's so awkward... I remember she said before she hated eating in front of people which I thought was odd. Then Em posted a story saying the girl sat on the train across from her moved and Em said: "she's probably jealous of the nuggets." No, Em, you narcissistic twit. She is probably fed up with you filming yourself and looking like a weirdo. Also, the IG story of her applying face powder, what is the with the face she pulls with her lips? She looks like a call-girl pouting away.

Em always complains about trolls and forums but she will never name Tattle as if she does, her followers will see the truth about her not disclosing ads.

She posted on IG that she is eating chicken nuggets on the train and it's so awkward... I remember she said before she hated eating in front of people which I thought was odd. Then Em posted a story saying the girl sat on the train across from her moved and Em said: "she's probably jealous of the nuggets." No, Em, you narcissistic twit. She is probably fed up with you filming yourself and looking like a weirdo. Also, the IG story of her applying face powder, what is the with the face she pulls with her lips? She looks like a call-girl pouting away.
her Instagram stories have been gross all day. Taking photos in her brothers bedroom wearing a suit and bra... weird.
Bragging about eating nuggets on a train and making other people move, disgusting. I hate sitting next to people eating fast food on public transport, it’s anti social And stinks. Why not just get a sandwich or crisps like a normal person? Also bragging about making someone move, she was on a table meant for four people, so selfish. She is such a brat. She was enjoying filming herself like the true narcissistic weirdo she is. Notice she didnt drive home as well, so where is her car? Why does Matt do all the driving now?? Very strange.

Em always complains about trolls and forums but she will never name Tattle as if she does, her followers will see the truth about her not disclosing ads.
so true. She knows if people read here they’d see the light of day about her shady behaviour.

her Instagram stories have been gross all day. Taking photos in her brothers bedroom wearing a suit and bra... weird.
Bragging about eating nuggets on a train and making other people move, disgusting. I hate sitting next to people eating fast food on public transport, it’s anti social And stinks. Why not just get a sandwich or crisps like a normal person? Also bragging about making someone move, she was on a table meant for four people, so selfish. She is such a brat. She was enjoying filming herself like the true narcissistic weirdo she is. Notice she didnt drive home as well, so where is her car? Why does Matt do all the driving now?? Very strange.
Yeah, she seems selfish. Fast food on public transit is gross. She is one of those annoying bimbos that I laugh at in public when they're obviously filming themselves for SM. I hope the girl that moved doesn't see Em's story calling her "jealous." I am not sure why Em always has to be so childish, perhaps because she is so incredibly insecure.

Yeah, she seems selfish. Fast food on public transit is gross. She is one of those annoying bimbos that I laugh at in public when they're obviously filming themselves for SM. I hope the girl that moved doesn't see Em's story calling her "jealous." I am not sure why Em always has to be so childish, perhaps because she is so incredibly insecure.
the other thing to note is that this is the standard of her content these days. Utterly dire - eating on a train and making other passengers move. Way to go Em, how amazing of you. Be kind and all that shizz.

she has nothing to post about so she’s trying to be funny but she comes over as such an hole.

Reactions: 5
the other thing to note is that this is the standard of her content these days. Utterly dire - eating on a train and making other passengers move. Way to go Em, how amazing of you. Be kind and all that shizz.

she has nothing to post about so she’s trying to be funny but she comes over as such an hole.
No no, she is an hole that’s why she comes across as an hole.

Anyone who tries to ruin people’s lives by getting them sacked from their jobs and doxxes them on the internet is a first class hole. She’s not a nice person, this sweet kind persona she tries to put out there is absolute bullshit. Her true colours show when she bullies people online because they said she had crappy hair and looks too orange.

Reactions: 4
No no, she is an hole that’s why she comes across as an hole.

Anyone who tries to ruin people’s lives by getting them sacked from their jobs and doxxes them on the internet is a first class hole. She’s not a nice person, this sweet kind persona she tries to put out there is absolute bullshit. Her true colours show when she bullies people online because they said she had crappy hair and looks too orange.
yes you are right. She is an hole, we just keep seeing more of it as she posts her life online and her nasty opinions get posted on twitter.

today she’s said she is meant to be in China! So that’s LA, skiing and China she’s meant to have been to already this year but none of it has happened. I think she’s lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.