Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think Uber Eats, etc, will deliver if people have to be quarantined? What a knob. If the UK goes into quarantine in a few weeks Em Shelly will be crying that she didn't stock up on food... now I'm not saying go "crazy" but have enough for 2 weeks sudden quarantine.

Reactions: 3
Does she actually think Uber Eats, etc, will deliver if people have to be quarantined? What a knob. If the UK goes into quarantine in a few weeks Em Shelly will be crying that she didn't stock up on food... now I'm not saying go "crazy" but have enough for 2 weeks sudden quarantine.
“what are you stockpiling for” obviously you don’t read the news Em Shelly Shel. Pretty obvious people are scared of having to isolate and not have supplies in. Who will deliver your Uber Eats if the drive is sick??! She is so dumb. God knows how she got a degree.

Reactions: 2
“what are you stockpiling for” obviously you don’t read the news Em Shelly Shel. Pretty obvious people are scared of having to isolate and not have supplies in. Who will deliver your Uber Eats if the drive is sick??! She is so dumb. God knows how she got a degree.
She is a dolt.

People aren't stockpiling 'cause they're crazy, they are doing it in case they have to self isolate for 2 weeks with 0 warning. Imagine she had to isolate for two weeks, she would go mad as she would have no content.

Agree Bubble and imagine how minging her flat would be when the cleaner can’t come.

im also annoyed that Em is mocking people because she has elderly Grandparents and says her grandad has been ill in the past. Surely they will be in a high risk group for Corona virus? Does she begrudge them getting some extra loo roll and pasta in?

Agree Bubble and imagine how minging her flat would be when the cleaner can’t come.

im also annoyed that Em is mocking people because she has elderly Grandparents and says her grandad has been ill in the past. Surely they will be in a high risk group for Corona virus? Does she begrudge them getting some extra loo roll and pasta in?
Yes, I was going to say that about her grandad too. I bet she will still travel though. The idiot is just back from France.

Reactions: 1
The only word I have to describe Em Sheldon is a leech. She tries to attach herself to every man and his dog who she thinks could help her in the quest to live and sponge off other people. Tweets, insta comments, she’s always there sucking up. It’s vile to watch.

I’m seriously wondering why she’s shilling ski stuff?? I imagine a lot of people have decided not to travel to ski destinations give the corona virus situation, yet there she is tone deaf as usual trying to flog ski outfits.

those filters she flogs show how horrendous her original photographs are too.

She is a dolt.

People aren't stockpiling 'cause they're crazy, they are doing it in case they have to self isolate for 2 weeks with 0 warning. Imagine she had to isolate for two weeks, she would go mad as she would have no content.
People are scared and panicking. Whether you think stockpiling is silly or justified Em is seriously out of order poking fun at these people. Even if this is meant to be tongue in cheek it is highly inappropriate. People are dying.

Also goes to show her privileged lazy bubble if she thinks everyone is in a position to order takeaway instead of cooking at home.

Em's "kindness" really extends no further than liking other people instagram posts and leaving sycophantic comments

Reactions: 4
Wtf?! What planet is this absolute schlep on? I really can't anymore. She is gross
the utter lies!! She barely wears the same outfit twice. She constantly shills new clothing and shoes day in and day out. Everything is nylon and polyester! I’ve never seen her style anything she has owned for years. Absolute BS from this orange beggar.

Here’s Em getting educated in the responses ha.

560460A1-3228-4D65-9E91-7638BCD3FD39.jpeg

It’s actually laughable she thinks a nylon dress from Nasty Gal is sustainable!! What about the sweat shop it was made in Em?? What about the environmental resources used to make the item, package it, ship it round the world so you could wear it once for the gram and then flog it on depop.

I find her so infuriating at the moment. I wish she duck off to the far side of duck. Nasty, cheap influencer.

It’s actually laughable she thinks a nylon dress from Nasty Gal is sustainable!! What about the sweat shop it was made in Em?? What about the environmental resources used to make the item, package it, ship it round the world so you could wear it once for the gram and then flog it on depop.

I find her so infuriating at the moment. I wish she duck off to the far side of duck. Nasty, cheap influencer.
Her brand aesthetic is cheap.

She RT'd this. She is so insecure it is unreal. I thought she behind the whole "be kind" thing...yet she is saying people post mean things because they hate themselves. Not true, Em.

Attachments

Yeah Em keep telling yourself we write on here because we really have internalised hate for ourselves!! Whereas really were sick of your fake orange face and bad personality along with dubious shilling and advertising practices. I see nothing wrong with call her out on it!

CDC5F8B6-9970-4D1D-92C1-F36515D5C540.jpeg
know which brands would take consultancy advice from this moron?!?!

Reactions: 2
bleeping selfish bleep. Mocking coronavirus when people are dying. The NHS will NOT cope with it. She worries so much about her Grandad...perhaps she shouldn't be travelling, etc. You may not be at risk, Em, but your grandparents are!!! Imagine thinking that is ok to post as content. Idiot.
many millions of people have use public transport to get to work and are worried about catching Covid 19. But they have no choice. This moron thinks it’s a laugh to make tik toks about it for ‘content’. Says it all. If her family gets it she might change her tune.

She forgot to put in she's a professional scab and pays for nothing.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t agree more!

Her ‘2 employees’ are blatantly her mum and her brother. Such a #girlboss. Imagine this polyester prat rocking up at your office. Or your kids school!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.