Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there. I live in London and what Em means by 'sketchy' by the areas she listed is that they have larger black populations.

Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy is actually astounding isn't it. Happy to educate people about BLM but doesn't want to live around these 'sketchy' people. Cos they'll rob her ya know. Vile.

Reactions: 4
Here’s one of them.. also check out number 4 on her house hunting in London guide. She’s disgusting.
I remember this. All the neighbourhoods mentioned in the tweet are perfectly decent. Funnily enough I have lived my whole life in one of these so-called 'sketchy' areas that Em was too afraid to visit. I'd almost be offended but then I remember that these are the mindless comments of an incredibly ignorant person.

I also remember when there was a fatal stabbing of a teenage boy in West Kensington Em's main concern was that it happened near a 'good area'

• Wow
I remember this. All the neighbourhoods mentioned in the tweet are perfectly decent. Funnily enough I have lived my whole life in one of these so-called 'sketchy' areas that Em was too afraid to visit. I'd almost be offended but then I remember that these are the mindless comments of an incredibly ignorant person.

I also remember when there was a fatal stabbing of a teenage boy in West Kensington Em's main concern was that it happened near a 'good area'

Yes, had to make it about her obviously. She was saying she was so shocked because it was near where she “bought” a house (that fell through so she didn’t buy it) and it’s not even a ‘sketchy street’. She’s so out of touch with reality. Wants to live in London for the freebies, but doesn’t wanna have to deal with the social issues that Inevitably come with living in a capital city.

Reactions: 2

Yes, had to make it about her obviously. She was saying she was so shocked because it was near where she “bought” a house (that fell through so she didn’t buy it) and it’s not even a ‘sketchy street’. She’s so out of touch with reality. Wants to live in London for the freebies, but doesn’t wanna have to deal with the social issues that Inevitably come with living in a capital city.
wow. This is very telling isnt it? The language she uses about those neighbourhoods. The way she acts like any area that isnt Chelsea (e.g. Rich and white) is dangerous and not good enough for her. She actually makes me sick.

What area does she live in now? I think someone said before but i can’t remember.

wow. This is very telling isnt it? The language she uses about those neighbourhoods. The way she acts like any area that isnt Chelsea (e.g. Rich and white) is dangerous and not good enough for her. She actually makes me sick.

What area does she live in now? I think someone said before but i can’t remember.
She's always tagging her location as the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. But then tweeted Hammersmith and Fulham council about something...
Oh dear Em.....she's just not very bright is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did she say in her "what I eat" video? I don't want to give her views.
She starts by saying we have different bodies, different genetics and different diets. Therefore it's okay for her to eat and exercise compulsively.
- She hasn't been able to grocery shop because she's living with a vulnerable person.
- They are eating a lot of takeaways but of course they are healthy and in moderation.
- Pushing her delightful ebook again. Recipes you can find online for free.
- Friday night takeaway of Chinese (Enough for a family), wine and then ice cream. But life is about balance.
- Crazy dry healthy pancake stack smothered in chocolate for brunch the next day.
- Cameo of the overflowing snack drawer. I'm thinking perhaps they shouldnt go to the shops in a month and instead eat what is in here.
- Of course another takeaway for dinner. Kindly gifted.
- More healthy baking of unhealthy treats to be eaten in a day. Another shameless ebook plug.
- Reminder that she works out LOTS.
- Went out for Starbucks but could not get groceries as Matt is vulnerable.
- Takeaway, baking and excessive bad form exercise on loop. Constant reminders of the ebook.
- Yes she exercises a lot but she is happy.
- Bread, bread, bread.

She has unhealthy food habits and disguises it as healthy. I've never seen anything like it. Girl speaks as if she is on drugs, it's so manic.

• Haha
She starts by saying we have different bodies, different genetics and different diets. Therefore it's okay for her to eat and exercise compulsively.
- She hasn't been able to grocery shop because she's living with a vulnerable person.
- They are eating a lot of takeaways but of course they are healthy and in moderation.
- Pushing her delightful ebook again. Recipes you can find online for free.
- Friday night takeaway of Chinese (Enough for a family), wine and then ice cream. But life is about balance.
- Crazy dry healthy pancake stack smothered in chocolate for brunch the next day.
- Cameo of the overflowing snack drawer. I'm thinking perhaps they shouldnt go to the shops in a month and instead eat what is in here.
- Of course another takeaway for dinner. Kindly gifted.
- More healthy baking of unhealthy treats to be eaten in a day. Another shameless ebook plug.
- Reminder that she works out LOTS.
- Went out for Starbucks but could not get groceries as Matt is vulnerable.
- Takeaway, baking and excessive bad form exercise on loop. Constant reminders of the ebook.
- Yes she exercises a lot but she is happy.
- Bread, bread, bread.

She has unhealthy food habits and disguises it as healthy. I've never seen anything like it. Girl speaks as if she is on drugs, it's so manic.
He isn't that "vulnerable" if they're both able to go for walks in public and to the bakery to get bread and Starbucks. She is just wanting free food, the greedy wench.
I don't get why she has to eat all of the baking in one day? You can put it in tupperware and it stores well or even freeze some of it. She has an eating disorder and it is very clear...more so in lockdown. I expect in a few months or a year she will do a sob-story post about it.

Reactions: 1
so in summary:

ignorant and offensive comments about london neighbourhoods that aren’t considered as white and rich as Nottinghill and Chelsea

reposting antiracism and George Floyd messages lazily in between ads and twitter posts about being half naked. no respect at all.

has made yet another eating video showing her dangerous and uneducated messages About her fucked up diet

lies about not being able to get food locally so she can get food sent for free.

She’s honestly a disgusting lowlife. Why does any brand work with her.

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted the tweet asking if Putney is sketchy. 🤣. it was there earlier and now it’s gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s deleted the tweet asking if Putney is sketchy. 🤣. it was there earlier and now it’s gone.
hahahaha. Reading here again, I guess. Anything else people can think of that will have her running around deleting stuff?

She’s pathetic.

now here’s a dilemma. All the big influencers are doing black out Tuesday In support of George Floyd. Do we think em can take a day off shilling or will she prove that all her reposts are just tick box? Let’s see.

She’s pathetic.

now here’s a dilemma. All the big influencers are doing black out Tuesday In support of George Floyd. Do we think em can take a day off shilling or will she prove that all her reposts are just tick box? Let’s see.
Oooh can't wait to see if she posts or not. Em, you better reschedule your affiliate link tweets ;)

• Heart
Oooh can't wait to see if she posts or not. Em, you better reschedule your affiliate link tweets ;)
me too! She’s tied herself in a right knot because she will want to post to shill yet all her other peers are not posting ans she always copies, What a bind... I guess that’s the problem when you don’t post authentically about racism.

me too! She’s tied herself in a right knot because she will want to post to shill yet all her other peers are not posting ans she always copies, What a bind... I guess that’s the problem when you don’t post authentically about racism.
It would be too hard for a total workaholic like Em the girl boss to take a day off. Can you imagine how many 100s of questions she would come back to? "So many of you guys have been asking about my matcha/ socks/ potato peeler / toothbrush..." She'd never be able to catch up!!!

• Haha
It would be too hard for a total workaholic like Em the girl boss to take a day off. Can you imagine how many 100s of questions she would come back to? "So many of you guys have been asking about my matcha/ socks/ potato peeler / toothbrush..." She'd never be able to catch up!!!
I know right! 1000s of DMs about polyester dresses and £8 shorts 🧐 oh and her takeaways... 😂😂

she’s reposted Caroline Hirons so looks like she’s doing it (but only this morning so she could check the bandwagon had everyone on it).
Also has Em actually spoken any of her own words about this?? She’s just re posted other people’s stuff as far as I can see.
It’s funny she’s so gobby and has opinions over all the polyester outfits she’s looovess but not racism.

I know right! 1000s of DMs about polyester dresses and £8 shorts 🧐 oh and her takeaways... 😂😂

she’s reposted Caroline Hirons so looks like she’s doing it (but only this morning so she could check the bandwagon had everyone on it).
Also has Em actually spoken any of her own words about this?? She’s just re posted other people’s stuff as far as I can see.
It’s funny she’s so gobby and has opinions over all the polyester outfits she’s looovess but not racism.

No she hasn’t. She has waited a week to say anything. She’s only reposted a few things that other influencers have without any thought going into any of it. She doesn’t care because it doesn’t apply to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.