Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always does this! Talks about things she doesn't own! She owns about 3 pairs of shoes which you can see when she does her 'styling guides' I don't know how she gets away with it, she is a weak 'influencer' which is why all her ads are for tit like beef jerky
its just so ridiculous! How can you critique a pair of sandals for being too plain etc when you don’t even own them? Or talk about what clothes they go with?? it’s just so tit. Any one can screenshot designer sandals from the internet and talk about them but people want to see a review from someone that actually owns them!!

more truth twisting!

oh apparently she’s filming a video to explain everything about the dog LMAO

Reactions: 3
It seems like another excuse to post affiliate links. If people click through and purchase she will make money, I could recommend some £500 sandals I've never worn and call that my job!

Reactions: 2
She needs to take a step back from what she's doing and really evaluate her brand. Because right now to me her brand is cheap, orange and sloppy. Even the sponsors she is taking. Beef jerky and an unknown foot cream is just sad isn't it. She is pushing too hard with the baking thing. Yes she released a baking book but that doesn't mean she needs 85 stories of her stuffing cake every day. Its just not normal and no one can relate. Aside from just being a weird way of eating, no real person in their 20s with a job has time to bake every single day. Same with the endless takeaways. Yes its free food for her but how long is that going to last? Her engagement is all other bloggers and the same ones at that who just want exposure. Even when she seemingly gets a code with Kiehls (a decent brand for a change) she can't even do that right and spell it out properly in her stories. She just wants you to swipe up. Em why don't you just listen to what is said here? Your career is not going to last at this rate.

See shes given up on anything to do with BLM. Loved how she (along with many others) hared podcasts / books on her stories that she had clearly never heard of let alone listened to or read. Whats the point? Would love to see these influencers following these up and saying what they learnt etc. Otherwise nothing is achieved apart from ticking a box!

She’s not the only one that’s done it, but she’s posted alot of photos onto her grid to push the black square down. Give it a matter of time before it’s deleted. I don’t think she reads any books or watches the news given her immature outlook on life and manic re tweeting about covid.

She’s not the only one that’s done it, but she’s posted alot of photos onto her grid to push the black square down. Give it a matter of time before it’s deleted. I don’t think she reads any books or watches the news given her immature outlook on life and manic re tweeting about covid.
For someone that travels a lot she seems so uncultured. I don't think I've ever seen her around any black influencers/friends.

Reactions: 1
For someone that travels a lot she seems so uncultured. I don't think I've ever seen her around any black influencers/friends.
no I haven’t either. She only seems hang around with other white influencers. Funny she’s living in the most diverse and cultural city in the UK, yet she does nothing. No visits to museums or meeting new people. Just manic baking and working out in her flat.

notice she keeps saying the dog is part of the family or lying under the family table now! So weird! If my parents got a pet I wouldn’t be referring to it as a family pet.. it would be their pet! And resting under their dining table. For a 26 year old woman to be carrying on like this is weird. Just move back your mums FGS!

Reactions: 4
no I haven’t either. She only seems hang around with other white influencers. Funny she’s living in the most diverse and cultural city in the UK, yet she does nothing. No visits to museums or meeting new people. Just manic baking and working out in her flat.

notice she keeps saying the dog is part of the family or lying under the family table now! So weird! If my parents got a pet I wouldn’t be referring to it as a family pet.. it would be their pet! And resting under their dining table. For a 26 year old woman to be carrying on like this is weird. Just move back your mums FGS!
What on earth do her family think? If I was behaving how she was in regards to the dog, mine would tell me to stop lying. She said she had a hospital appt yesterday and her brother sent her a text with a photo of the dog with something like "hope you're ok sis" so clearly the dog isn't with her, lol. I wonder if she does it just to troll us? But it makes her look like a psycho.

This girl's filters make my eyes ache
They make her as mahogany as Trump.

How does Beef Jerky align to your brand Em? Never saw you eat it in the past, doubt we’ll ever see you eat it again unless you’re paid.

Would love to see you talk about beef jerky regularly to prove the statements about only advertising brands and products you like and use. Let’s see in a months time if you’ve mentioned beef jerky without it being an ad?

Also “over compliant” doesn’t make sense. There are a set of rules and you either comply with them or you don’t. You are asked to label things as Ad as that’s what the ASA and CMA have stipulated. Making out you’re marking everything as Ad to go over the rules is pure bullshit!! More lies from this bish! We all know you nearly got done by the ASA for not disclosing ads!!

6DC9AD86-D4A6-4528-AC20-421AC2AF48E4.jpeg

'in any normal industry youd take that promotion' - how out of touch can you be? I worked four jobs after i finished uni - FOUR. And none of them had a promotion in sight. (Im working my dream job now but it took a LOT of hussle to get here) Shes never had a job so obviously doesn't know promptions dont just happen and in many 'normal' industries dont really exist!

Last edited:
She’s contradicting herself. Surely doing any old ad for money would be the opposite of a promotion where you work with exclusive brands at a premium rate?? The woman is 26 and has no clue what a promotion looks like! Sad.

She’s contradicting herself. Surely doing any old ad for money would be the opposite of a promotion where you work with exclusive brands at a premium rate?? The woman is 26 and has no clue what a promotion looks like! Sad.
Cos she’s a #Boss Babe with her own consultancy company, who needs promotion when she can be the CEO of Fanta orange Instagram filters

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth do her family think? If I was behaving how she was in regards to the dog, mine would tell me to stop lying. She said she had a hospital appt yesterday and her brother sent her a text with a photo of the dog with something like "hope you're ok sis" so clearly the dog isn't with her, lol. I wonder if she does it just to troll us? But it makes her look like a psycho.

They make her as mahogany as Trump.
Why do we have American politics on here

• Haha
I don't give a stuff about politics and what bothers me least if you can possibly explain ?
I compared Em to Trump because she is orange like him.

You said: "why do we have American politics on here?"

Which suggests that mentioning Trump bothered you. It wasn't political, I was comparing their skin tone.

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Because she is as orange as Trump or an oompa loompa, whatever bothers you least. It is a comparison. Does it bother you? Some of us live in North America, we are not all from the UK.
Well to be fair I don't really care for what you think in North America I'm from the Uk your politics don't bother me Its not relevant on this page fgs

I compared Em to Trump because she is orange like him.

You said: "why do we have American politics on here?"

Which suggests that mentioning Trump bothered you. It wasn't political, I was comparing their skin tone.
FFS American politics are irrelevant don't twist my words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.