Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon my french but she is a bleep. I rarely use that word but it applies to her so well. Begging for freebies, sly affiliate links, hoarding stuff, constant shilling to make money off young gullible followers, boasting about her binge eating and excessive exercising and her pretend sweetness and innocent persona when she’s clearly a manipulative thin skinned witch who has tried to get people fired.

I despise her, she’s an awful human being.

Reactions: 10
Skimlink is an aff link company https://skimlinks.com/

When I clicked the link to the wishlist on my phone, the URL bar quickly showed the skimlink affiliate link, then it disappeared and changed to the Amazon link. They often do that.

Wow! So if people click her link and go on to buy someone a gift from their wishlist (Not Em’s) she will earn from that? She is absolutely vile and needs calling out on this bullshit!

Reactions: 1
Wow! So if people click her link and go on to buy someone a gift from their wishlist (Not Em’s) she will earn from that? She is absolutely vile and needs calling out on this bullshit!
So if you click through to her list link and then buy anything from amazon, she will get a cut of that because the cookies are stored on your computer. Even if you buy something for her from her wishlist, she will also get some money from that. Smart really...but awful.

Skimlink is an aff link company https://skimlinks.com/

When I clicked the link to the wishlist on my phone, the URL bar quickly showed the skimlink affiliate link, then it disappeared and changed to the Amazon link. They often do that.
Good spot! She's now added loads more bits on there including these... her thought process must be to add loads of things people are highly likely to buy anyway so a higher chance of making money. Otherwise i can't phantom why someone would add deoderent and foil to a with list 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shut up, you absolute bint. If you can afford to buy people gifts then you don't need to put essential food on your wishlist.

She’s clearly not making any money so has decided this is the way she’s going to feed herself. hole.

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly not making any money so has decided this is the way she’s going to feed herself. hole.
adding toilet roll and dishwashing tablets!! What a cheek she has. She’s clearly hoping people are going to pay for food and household goods. Like a beggar. What brand will want to be associated with her?? Honestly I am going to screen shot that wish list and tweets and email them to any brand and ask why they want to work with someone begging for household items and putting skim links on people’s computers.

Reactions: 5
adding toilet roll and dishwashing tablets!! What a cheek she has. She’s clearly hoping people are going to pay for food and household goods. Like a beggar. What brand will want to be associated with her?? Honestly I am going to screen shot that wish list and tweets and email them to any brand and ask why they want to work with someone begging for household items and putting skim links on people’s computers.
She is disgusting! There are people relying on food banks to see them through this crisis and this scrounged is begging people to buy her a doorbell. She is void of any morals and brands need to know.

Why is there a dog basket on the list?

I feel sick just reading it... How can she get away with it?! How does she think its morrally right? Its actually disgusting....I haven't clicked the link as I don't want to be any part of contributing to my income. Makes my blood boil!!!!!

Why is there a dog basket on the list?
she was going on about getting a puppy a few weeks ago. Which is so irresponsible.

notice she saying Matt was ill all night. Totally milking sympathy so people buy her stuff. I’m disgusted. No wonder other influencers like inthefrow and hello October don’t associate with her any more

She is awful!!! She literally has NO content NONE other than selling tit... shes like a walking Argos catalogue she literally does nothing other than try and sell crap that she can gain from its soo bizarre for people to follow her.. I’ve been watching her content more closely for a couple of weeks and Everyday is just adverts for crappy gym gear and coffee machines.. there is literally no other point in following her, I don’t get why on earth brands work with her, there is no genuine content on any of her platforms it is so odd!

Reactions: 3
If he's so vulnerable, perhaps he shouldn't be going outside with her daily.

She's an attention seeking bint.

So is she buying coffee yet begging for food on her Amazon wish list or was it gifted?

Anyone want to watch this and see how much of her disordered eating she shows?

So if you click through to her list link and then buy anything from amazon, she will get a cut of that because the cookies are stored on your computer. Even if you buy something for her from her wishlist, she will also get some money from that. Smart really...but awful.
Yep....and people are buying an awful lot from Amazon at the moment.

I’m watching the video now. 1 min 30 she says this video (as in her diet) may not be right for you as she’s very active. Then in the comments says shes not that active and doesn’t work out everyday. Erm ok then. Also says in the video she’s not going to the shops because of the risk so has no sugary snacks in.

anyway here we go (am typing as I watch)

2.25 so she wakes up and does a work out then bakes something ‘healthy’ to snack on all day. Then does another work out
2.42 she’s baking ‘healthy’ cookies
2.55 says someone messaged her asking why she eats a whole banana bread a day. Ems response is that this is no different to eating a bowl of porridge.
3.52 she’s baking the cookies. Gifted items so far include some weird shot drink and her mixer. And prob the coffee machine too but she didn’t explicitly mention that.
4.54 eating the cookies but says she usual makes banana bread and snacks on it all day long.
6.27 she’s baking again. Ate four cookies for breakfast and the rest have also been eaten (by Matt I assume). Gawd.
7.35 she likes bananas and oranges as snacks apparently but can’t get hold of them easily. But now we’re looking in her snack drawer. God I’m bored of writing snack! Who the duck speaks like this. I have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
8.00 the snack drawer is full of protein bars and chickpea crisps. Some are gifted but she whitters on so fast I can’t make head or tale of which are gifted. She starts talking about how all her snacks are low sugar.
9.00 she’s making juice now and going on about powders for the Juice. Apples and oranges are going in and then adds all oat milk and some powders and berries.
11.04 recaps her morning which has involved eating and workout and shes now thrown in that she’s done some ’work’ as well.
11.21 lunch! she hates lunch apparently. but she has beans on toast (sugar free) or a soup with loads of chunky bread. Now going on about carbs and how much she needs them. She has jacket potatoes when at her mums house too. Another thing she eats is crackers and cheese. Today she’s having a healthy crisps sandwich. Using toasted bread. Yuck.
12.50 shows said crisp sandwich. I laughed out loud.
13.42 the sandwich wasn’t enough so she had an orange and granola.
14.05 she says something about a new sofa and then shows her fridge. And some gifted olives and raw pressed juice. The fridge has hardly any stuff in it, just juices And a few veg. Now she shows her freezer Including lots of frozen bread.
15.15 Matt brings her a snack And feds her some kind of bar. Horrible.
16.10 she’s finished the granola bag an now having crackers because she’s hungry and dinners going to be late because they are going for a walk and to the petrol station.
16.58 going on about pasta now. And the fact they sometimes eat cookies after dinner.
17.38 she’s done another workout. Going on about her diet now and eating takeaways And carbs. She eats what she wants etc etc
19.53 now back to cook dinner. Apparently she has to go to the petrol station for food including bread and garlic spread. Oh and she’s working with the brand on a paid partnership. Oh and they also having to pay a premium for boutique deliveries of food??
22.30 cooking the pasta. She says they had a fair few bowls of it? And portion control isn’t her strong point. They put cheese on top
23.23 she says she ate 3 bowls of pasta.
23.34 dessert is something from the snack drawer.

now tell me this woman doesn’t have food issues?! chaotic, full of bad advice, obsession with low sugar yet stuffing herself with bread and pasta. she is messed up.

• Wow
I know that it's a 'what I eat in a day' video but it is obvious her whole life revolves around food. Actually busy people who have actual real jobs - even though we are also working from home! - do not have the time or energy to bake every single day

What is it with these idiots needing to constantly get new stuff? What is the point of the amazon wishlist? Aside from scamming people via a secret aff link? She is massively filling a void isn't she. Why gift someone a load of tat and then hope that someone gets you bog roll and dishwasher tablets? Why not just buy what you need when you do your weekly shop. Is this a generational thing or are these girls just fucked in the head. Why does spreading kindness have to mean buying things?

• Haha
I’m watching the video now. 1 min 30 she says this video (as in her diet) may not be right for you as she’s very active. Then in the comments says shes not that active and doesn’t work out everyday. Erm ok then. Also says in the video she’s not going to the shops because of the risk so has no sugary snacks in.

anyway here we go (am typing as I watch)

2.25 so she wakes up and does a work out then bakes something ‘healthy’ to snack on all day. Then does another work out
2.42 she’s baking ‘healthy’ cookies
2.55 says someone messaged her asking why she eats a whole banana bread a day. Ems response is that this is no different to eating a bowl of porridge.
3.52 she’s baking the cookies. Gifted items so far include some weird shot drink and her mixer. And prob the coffee machine too but she didn’t explicitly mention that.
4.54 eating the cookies but says she usual makes banana bread and snacks on it all day long.
6.27 she’s baking again. Ate four cookies for breakfast and the rest have also been eaten (by Matt I assume). Gawd.
7.35 she likes bananas and oranges as snacks apparently but can’t get hold of them easily. But now we’re looking in her snack drawer. God I’m bored of writing snack! Who the duck speaks like this. I have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
8.00 the snack drawer is full of protein bars and chickpea crisps. Some are gifted but she whitters on so fast I can’t make head or tale of which are gifted. She starts talking about how all her snacks are low sugar.
9.00 she’s making juice now and going on about powders for the Juice. Apples and oranges are going in and then adds all oat milk and some powders and berries.
11.04 recaps her morning which has involved eating and workout and shes now thrown in that she’s done some ’work’ as well.
11.21 lunch! she hates lunch apparently. but she has beans on toast (sugar free) or a soup with loads of chunky bread. Now going on about carbs and how much she needs them. She has jacket potatoes when at her mums house too. Another thing she eats is crackers and cheese. Today she’s having a healthy crisps sandwich. Using toasted bread. Yuck.
12.50 shows said crisp sandwich. I laughed out loud.
13.42 the sandwich wasn’t enough so she had an orange and granola.
14.05 she says something about a new sofa and then shows her fridge. And some gifted olives and raw pressed juice. The fridge has hardly any stuff in it, just juices And a few veg. Now she shows her freezer Including lots of frozen bread.
15.15 Matt brings her a snack And feds her some kind of bar. Horrible.
16.10 she’s finished the granola bag an now having crackers because she’s hungry and dinners going to be late because they are going for a walk and to the petrol station.
16.58 going on about pasta now. And the fact they sometimes eat cookies after dinner.
17.38 she’s done another workout. Going on about her diet now and eating takeaways And carbs. She eats what she wants etc etc
19.53 now back to cook dinner. Apparently she has to go to the petrol station for food including bread and garlic spread. Oh and she’s working with the brand on a paid partnership. Oh and they also having to pay a premium for boutique deliveries of food??
22.30 cooking the pasta. She says they had a fair few bowls of it? And portion control isn’t her strong point. They put cheese on top
23.23 she says she ate 3 bowls of pasta.
23.34 dessert is something from the snack drawer.

now tell me this woman doesn’t have food issues?! chaotic, full of bad advice, obsession with low sugar yet stuffing herself with bread and pasta. she is messed up.
WOW. So she exercises three times a day, eats a whole bag of granola, eats a whole banana bread / cookies, eats three bowls of pasta, etc. That isn't normal. My husband doesn't even eat that much in a day. She has a huge eating disorder.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.