Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This greedy witch has now shared an Amazon wish list. WTF. Is that 'cause she is no longer getting gifted stuff now? https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/32V5R8XNT81Z4?ref_=wl_share

She says "don't buy me anything" but otherwise why would she share it?

She is taking the piss! Sorry have you seen what is on there, all her everyday essentials!!!!!! Again expecting people to quite literally pay for her to LIVE!!!!! We are in the middle of a pandemic STOP Begging!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting. I don’t even want to click on the link in case she gets some affiliate link money from anything I purchase off amazon. Those affiliate link cookies are sneaky as duck.
She’s basically a beggar at this point.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusting. I don’t even want to click on the link in case she gets some affiliate link money from anything I purchase off amazon. Those affiliate link cookies are sneaky as duck.
She’s basically a beggar at this point.
She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 2
So someone replied and shared the stuff they have being buying for other people. Are these people seriously advocating to send other people a snack bar, tube of mascara, earrings?? My head hurts at the thought of all that packaging, the environmental cost of shipping such small items to people’s homes just for bleeping content???
Em is seriously one of the most dumb and irresponsible influencers out there to promote this.

66AFE40D-ED2C-4A71-92BA-2B293D5EC9B5.jpeg

Reactions: 4
if she is 'sooooo busy with work' how does she have to time to add hundreds of items to a list! Also promoting buying nonessential items from amazon etc. when workers are treated appallingly and risking their lives is my biggest hate about 'influencer culture'

if she is 'sooooo busy with work' how does she have to time to add hundreds of items to a list! Also promoting buying nonessential items from amazon etc. when workers are treated appallingly and risking their lives is my biggest hate about 'influencer culture'
quite right. She and every moron doing this should be ashamed. No one needs a snack bar delivered to their house as a treat. Go to the supermarket and buy normal food.
Also putting money in the pockets of one of the biggest global companies!! Support local businesses.
Can only assume Em is skint after buying £14 sourdough that now she’s got to beg for flapjack bars on the internet. Stupid moron.

I see that her repeatedly tagging pasta evangelists also worked. Scumbag. She should donate that to a food bank. She is the most disgusting piece of tit. And yes the amazon thing will mean she makes money when people buy from amazon. Vile skank.

So today she made a chocolate cake and will prob say she ate it all. How does she have so many supplies for baking every single day? I can't believe she is basically asking for groceries on her Amazon wish list. Sickening considering there are so many families that rely on foodbanks and can get duck all now. She is such a beg.

I see that her repeatedly tagging pasta evangelists also worked. Scumbag. She should donate that to a food bank. She is the most disgusting piece of tit. And yes the amazon thing will mean she makes money when people buy from amazon. Vile skank.
She also posted about receiving food yesterday and she said: "I will donate it, obv." No, she won't. She is awful and quarantine is just proving that even more.

Reactions: 3
Bangs on about wanting to help small businesses but will happily take freebies. witch just pay them AND promote. That would help them more! God she is such a lowlife.

Un-bleeping-believable
BTW, she has made it an affiliate link (skimlinks) so anyone that clicks it, if they buy from Amazon, she will get money. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through. It didn't show as an aff link refferal on my computer but just did on my phone. Absolute bleep. Asking people to buy you stuff and also making money off them buying you it or even just viewing it. She is the worst.

BTW, she has made it an affiliate link (skimlinks) so anyone that clicks it, if they buy from Amazon, she will get money. Make sure you clear your cookies if you clicked through. It didn't show as an aff link refferal on my computer but just did on my phone. Absolute bleep. Asking people to buy you stuff and also making money off them buying you it or even just viewing it. She is the worst.
I thought that would be the case. Utter cheap skate thief who has set up a skim link to cream a bit of money off other people’s purchasing. How low and desperate is this woman? She’s the worst.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never done it before but I am going to report her to the ASA for this. Profiting at a time like this and not disclosing it. Dressing it up as something else. Sick.

Reactions: 7
Bangs on about wanting to help small businesses but will happily take freebies. witch just pay them AND promote. That would help them more! God she is such a lowlife.
she’s cooking that pasta she got for free. I thought she said she was going to donate it? she’s truly vile and desperate for free anything at this point isn’t she.

I’ve never done it before but I am going to report her to the ASA for this. Profiting at a time like this and not disclosing it. Dressing it up as something else. Sick.
I am going to as well. I saw people replied to her saying they had bought her some stuff...more fool them. She should be embarrassed getting someone else to pay for her groceries when she could do it herself.

she’s cooking that pasta she got for free. I thought she said she was going to donate it? she’s truly vile and desperate for free anything at this point isn’t she.
She is actually disgusting.

She’s a piece of tit!! Such a low life thing to pretend you’re innocently sharing your begging Amazon wish list and actually using a link to skim money off other purchases! And knowing full well some people doing food shop or ordering expensive things so she can earn herself a cut! surely this breaches affiliate marketing rules? She is i
using an affiliate link without declaring it?

Reactions: 7
She’s a piece of tit!! Such a low life thing to pretend you’re innocently sharing your begging Amazon wish list and actually using a link to skim money off other purchases! And knowing full well some people doing food shop or ordering expensive things so she can earn herself a cut! surely this breaches affiliate marketing rules? She is i
using an affiliate link without declaring it?
I only just looked at her list and it is insane, it is just food that she could buy herself. She is such a freeloader. Imagine having that little shame. Her family need to tell her to get a bleeping grip. She is a spoilt witch. She is also retweeting it. She will be doing that for the next month then since she's found a loophole to make more money. I wonder does she declare income from her aff links in her taxes?

Sorry, what is a skimlink? And how can you tell when one is being used?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.