Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Well, I had to jump on, even though I have been in a constant lurk!
The total take down today, of Ellie, has been the most beautiful and satisfying experience I have had, (since I was 14 and going to my first gig. T'PAU, and lied to my folks, still can't decide if that was cool?). Ellie! Honestly! You say about being bullied? Really? You very happily splashed the names of people on here, who dared to question and call out, all over your social...with threats to contact employers, police? With the deliberate action of having your fans /bullies start sending threats? You are stealing, lying and grifting! But the ultimate worst, you have influenced so many (especially young ladies), to not do a smear! How you can look at yourself!
And yeah, send the flying monkeys over!
Crazy isn’t it. The sheer double standards is breath taking and ‘ice watering’ (😉 if you know..). I mean, when the hounds were released on me I didn’t say a word on social media. As many of you know, I freely admitted that I went a bit mad with some of the comments I made and I fully accepted that some of the things I said were infantile, not very nice, etc. But I kept my trap shut. What was the point in trying to defend my silly behaviour? I could have got MY pals to go after them in retaliation, but I think I’m a bit bigger than that. 😇

As the saying goes, you can’t have your cake and eat it. You simply cannot on the one hand put yourself out there as a source of credible knowledge (knowing full well that you’re not) and when challenged by someone who actually IS credible, go crying to the bodies that those people belong to. If she has the belief that what she’s saying is right and proper, there is no need to send in the clowns or begin the ‘complaint’ process. If she’s right, we’ll all be dead soon and she can sit back and say “See, told you”.

In other news, I had a flu jab the other day. I did not die. I am going to have my umpteenth Covid booster shortly. I had a mammogram a few months ago, and shall continue to avail myself of whatever screening programmes there are known to man.

And just because I have been awol, I shall say these people are mentalist cunts.

NB. My personal views, not the views of anyone else remotely connected with me. 😉😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry had to chip in here there’s just so much to unpack!!! One thing as an outsider who’s followed Ellie ( partly for amusement and partly becuse her account has always been such a cringe fest/ car crash you kind of stick around to see what madness will happen next! ) Anyway one thing that’s really apparent is that she’s a very unhappy person, very bitter, hugely insecure and clearly always been a bit of a misfit in life. Instagram has given her an identity, albeit a pretend one which she can change like the wind. One day she can be a lawyer the next an author, now a podcast host, she’s been a high flying deal closing business woman, an earth mother and parenting guru, and lately supplement business owner. She can create a new identity everyday in her head all she has to do is type it out on her Instagram. She obviously doesn’t realise how crazy that comes across to normal people who’s lives actually exist off of social media, real lives with real qualifications, real jobs and real friends .. don’t even get me started on that party!!! I mean if ever there was anything to highlight the disconnect there is between her fake social media life and identity and her reality it was that!! A party, with maybe 5 people she’s probably only known from the internet, no family!!! No life long friends or a close group of girlfriends who have her back. It’s the sad reality of what an obsession with social media and an obsession with likes and follows does .. it means your actual real life is pretty sad and lonely. She’s become addicted to recreating herself, announcing it online as if by writing something it makes it’s real. Rarely any substance behind anything she declares. Those party pictures made me feel sad for (for all of 3 seconds) I’ve had parties throughout my life full of real close friends family and my children happy and full of love and joy and laughter. Instead she’s chosen a life of fear, paranoia, ego, lie after lie after lie, she’s become a sad lonely prisoner in her own echo chamber. I feel really sad for her children who probably miss out on a lot due to her obsessive and unhealthy attitudes. The most bizarre thing out of all of this is the cancer!!!! There were many announcements about stage 4 cancer, various posts in groups about terminal cancer people must have really thought she was dying .. and then poof! Nothing .. if she’s dying then that’s very sad but makes it all the moser bizarre as to why she isn’t just enjoying life now and spending every waking moment with her children. They seem to be so absent. Anyway sorry for the essay i found the thread and had to give my two pence worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Callingyouout

You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍
EA37BFAD-1BDB-4C1E-BB4C-A7C6FFAF6916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Worked as a lap dancer and whore.

Says it all really.
Nah, I don't care that she's worked in the sex industry. That's not why I posted about her. I posted coz she's a liar and using her story to lure people into an expensive pyramid scheme.

Being a stripper ain't shameful me. Being a scamming mlm hun is

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Just looking at her 29th birthday post and the list of the things she’s achieved.. but her university degrees aren’t on the list? Shouldn’t they be an achievement, given how her entirely valid definitely real law degree enables her to help so many poor people? 🤔
Neithers her multi million pound deal she closed after a week in the job 😂😂

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
She even links the (none qualified) doctor.

Surely she’s done her research to check he’s got the right credentials before sharing his opinion.

Oh…. Well…
‘And by the way, Lizzie’
Condescending little cunt.

Poor Ellie. Attack is her only form of defence, because she’s literally got nothing else. No knowledge, no qualifications, no clinical experience. Just the opinions of quack ‘doctors’ whose life’s work has been ridiculed by genuine experts for years.

You know how psychopaths are incapable of feeling empathy? Do sociopaths ever feel embarrassed? Just wondering.

Also wondering how her Hodgkin’s Lymphoma was diagnosed? Assuming she refused a biopsy.……

75224863-A2BE-4F49-B5A1-A33C23DEBDA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

VeritasMS

Pahahahahaha....1 hour a day!!! You are glued to your screen for a minimum of 16 hours a day easily...you utter thundercunt.

Ps. Just spent a glorious afternoon having lunch and long walks on beach with visiting family...all after having my flu jab this morning... am still not dead tho... those pesky vaccine injuries that happen after every single type of vaccine are just so relentless arent they?!
Ah phones Eloise, they have always been your Achilles heel...

Remember back in Feb 21 ( Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer. | Page 17 | Tattle Life )

Just after the fundraising for the GLO (that never happened),
and the second time her phone got hacked (by her ex the government),
Eloise started this little scheme, an MLM phone for truthers and antivaxxers. (that "I have just done a lot of research" part of her post didn't age well). This was meant to be the future, but alas only a handful of truthers actually fell for it. Eloise must have got some commission for it, but never got one for herself, how odd.

1666710904921.png

1666711273875.png

This occurred back just before the Fanjo soap scandal (you seriously have to read it to believe it), and publicly stating she was giving up her LLM.
There is so much more from back then I can't even summarise it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lurkerlurker2019

The post about how much she’s achieved. No mention of all those degrees Ellie? No mention of curing your own cancer? Also. Two of your kids don’t wanna live with you so well done on that achievement
Old age (I say that in jest - I'm older than her 🤣) seems to be affecting her memory, so I've rejigged it for her.

1) My 2 eldest children chose not to live with me because they are starting to see through my bullshit and want some semblance of a normal life. My youngest is the product of an affair which tore my marriage apart.

2) I have a list of illnesses as long as my arm and despite me saying the NHS are murderers, I still access their services and drain the system.

3) My songs are shite and I'm signed to a record label that goes against everything I stand for as a person (big corporation, greed).

4) I'm kind, empathetic and try to help others as long as you stroke my ego and don't question me, then you're a shill, murderer and I will doxx you so your life is made hell with abuse.

5) I sell snake oil to people who have more money than sense and I will steal from you, stating this is for the good of the people.

6) I regularly delete my social media when people are starting to call me out, then I come back and play the mental health/abuse card to gain sympathy so my dumb followers forget why I was called out in the first place.

7) I am a chancer and a grifter, who deserves to be in prison. I don't pay my bills and openly advise people on not paying theirs and to dangerously change their energy meters. I also advise against smear tests, mammograms, vaccines, chemo and anything else which is designed to save people. I am NOT worthy of any praise because I am quite simply an awful excuse for a human being who will one day have blood on my hands.

ETA - she has to post this herself as she has no real friends or family who will make a birthday post for her stating what a lovely person she is.

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Don’t give up

I thought I had retired, but I’ve had to think again.
I’ve dusted off my thinking cap and I’m looking for my pen.
Alas my pens not working, what’s a poet got to do.
I’m going to have to scribble on the bottom of my shoe.

It’s been a fix for dodgy pens for eighty years or more.
But now my wife’s berating me for ink upon the floor.
She staring at me now, with a look I think could kill.
Thank god that I resisted, and didn’t use my quill.

I thought if I left poetry I might have had more luck.
I wanted to be scholarly and write a lengthy book.
I even chose a subject, how my dogs don’t like to roam.
But I only wrote the title, I called it “Pets. A Tome”

Someone’s selling supplements, “ooh the packaging is nice”
But they have them in the chemists for a quarter of the price?
“My immune system is working, and it’s really all I need”
“but I’ll gobble down the supplements” without thinking of your greed.

“Ive had my hair analysis and things are really bad.
It says that I am pregnant and my beagle is the dad.
Ellie are these accurate? This was really not my plan.
Especially as I’ve got no dog and I’m a 40 year old man.

Sending out the invites of a party planned for me.
Thinking of the times I’ll have and the people I will see.
The thing about a party though, you know its not the best.
When looking at the buffet, there’s more pork pies than guests.

Ripping out your meters, is the way to go.
Done by dodgy Steve, a feller that you know.
“Can you help me Ellie? there’s no energy in the ground,
And the council and the bailiffs and the police are coming round”

“Ellie can you help me, I’ve got to go to court.
I always thought you’d help us when there’s battles to be fought.
I took my meters out, I did what you implored.
But Ellie, now we need you, we’re simply being ignored.”

Can you help me Ellie? I’ve a lump inside my breast.
Please please can you help me? I need to know what’s best.
But Ellie doesn’t answer her , her message goes unread.
And now the girl is panicking for the things that lie ahead.

I’ve followed you for years Ellie, and I stood up for you.
I didn’t have a mammogram cos you told me not to do.
Please Ellie will you answer me I’m really getting scared.
But Ellie never answers, its like she never cared.

You cannot trust a troofer or anything they said.
They promised “end of august you will definitely be dead”
It will come true they’re bleating, just you wait and see.
As they quietly change the prediction date to 2023.

You think you’ve seen it all, their lies and all their drama.
And then you stare in disbelief at the things on Panorama.
Keep on going Tattlers, their platforms we must smash.
Stop them spreading bollocks and lets cut off their cash.

• Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
And the really crazy horse lady ( who actually got me to Tattle and then this thread!). Wanky was fun, the mental car rants! Oh, and Martin?
Oh yes, Claire Fucknell. She was as sane as…… with her Seals ready to ‘go’ at a hand signal from her….

Hope no one minds me sharing this - these guys don’t mind - but if Aliceheadband is around (given that she purports to know how I spend ‘all my days’) these are for you. And in the last week, I have helped several patients get second opinions and get them to a better place mentally, just by being there. I hope you share this information with your entourage. Love and light and all that great stuff …. ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

VeritasMS

We also have a family rule, it’s “Ask Gill as many questions as you like, she’s an open book”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyhoo, I have it on good authority that Ms Grey is looking for an au pair.

NB. I am not thinking of applying for the job. As you were.
Love the way she has to do everything through Facebook or Insta ……. £120 per week !!!! Gtfo !! What a great deal Eloise sounds like about £4 per hour give or take ……. Hmmmmm is that right or have I read that wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️
Why on earth does she need an Au pair? She doesn’t do anything 🤣 Is it for her 1 hour a day of dedicated social media time? I suppose this au pair has got to be vax-less and on the troofer train? Which is discrimination btw. Works the other way too.
Just more madness that doesn’t add up. I’ll bet my life she has no intention or need to get an au pair. This is just all for show to build her latest online persona “professional business woman and busy mother” when reality is she doesn’t have a job and her children live with dad. Another plucked out of the air post for social media attention. Who posts on Facebook for this and doesn’t just go to an agency. It’s honestly bizarre
She’s trying to tell someone she’s moving into a house with a converted garage (grandmas maybe?)

that’s the entire point of the post.

My ex partner had an au pair. Liey clearly has no idea what the duties of an au pair are as that’s not it.

She’s looking for a live in nanny.
Also, why do they need to be an EU citizen? She knows we’ve left the EU doesn’t she. 😂
Good Morning Tattlers! Sorry for all the quotes but what I'm going to say is relevant to all those posts.

First things first.

Eloise is still living at her current address (owned by Oliver Oxley, whom we suspect of being the father of her youngest child, and the target of her songwriting during lockdown which referred to lusting after a married man).

For info, all of the "Italics" are copied and pasted from her local authority documents.

When Oliver bought the property in Dec 2020 it looked like this on the Land Registry:
1667464416365.png

He then applied for a second house to be built in May 2021. This was approved by the local authority in Feb 2022. It was for a "three-bedroom chalet style dwelling, associated driveway and garage". It stipulated in the approval that the property cannot be resided in until complete. And additionally, that the garage could not be used for living accommodation due to concerns about parking availability
"the garage hereby approved shall be retained for such use and shall not be altered internally or externally for use as habitable accommodation.
Reason: To ensure a satisfactory level of off-road parking facilities so as not to prejudice the free flow of traffic and conditions of general safety along the highway and to preclude the creation of a separate dwelling and to accord with Policy *** and *** of the ****** Local Plan Core Strategy."

He then applied for an amendment to the approved application in May 2022, to now join the garage to the property (see below), as well as " The garage would provide additional living space at first floor level which would be used for a dressing room and en-suite for bedroom one." This was approved in Sept 2022.

1667464569184.png

1667466770534.png

Someone wasn't happy about it locally, and there was also an online objection submitted.

My belief is that Eloise is manipulating the council tax by declaring her abode as the property being built and therefore 'unlivable'.

In addition, it appears that the conversion Eloise is 'her' garage, which may no longer be bound by the amended planning permission?

Disclaimer: To Eloise, this is not doxing. I have not given your address, postcode, or any identifying information. Everything I have posted is from The Land Registry, Gov.uk and the minutes, applications and reference documents openly available on your local authority webpage.

• Heart

Wobbler

Well, I had to jump on, even though I have been in a constant lurk!
The total take down today, of Ellie, has been the most beautiful and satisfying experience I have had, (since I was 14 and going to my first gig. T'PAU, and lied to my folks, still can't decide if that was cool?). Ellie! Honestly! You say about being bullied? Really? You very happily splashed the names of people on here, who dared to question and call out, all over your social...with threats to contact employers, police? With the deliberate action of having your fans /bullies start sending threats? You are stealing, lying and grifting! But the ultimate worst, you have influenced so many (especially young ladies), to not do a smear! How you can look at yourself!
And yeah, send the flying monkeys over!

• Heart