Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a free course at an introductory level. Anyone can do it 😂
Nothing wrong with online study Nosey.. this is a great course, you should have seen how many cakes and biscuits I finished. Apparently though that wasn't what it meant.. 😂 😂

1669805852162.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she changed her bio on Instagram to reflect the new incarnation persona erm, qualification yet?

Reactions: 1
duck off Ryan.

You too Dumme Dumme

Oh…. And Beebs: you’ll happily show your kids naked on the internet though, won’t ya?
Jaclyn Dumb, this actually hurts my heart and my head. Let me tell you about Jon. He had stage four melanoma. By your utterly ludicrous reckoning, he would have lived for three years had he not had any treatment. Show us the scientific data to support your utter nonsense.

We know that he had several brain tumours and melanoma does not behave like other cancers. His tumours were growing daily and exponentially. I remember a doctor telling me that what started off as a few small tumours would fast become upwards of twenty five. Without treatment, the life expectancy of a S4 melanoma patient is 3-6 months. He did have temozolomide and WBRT and he survived 9 months. Is she telling us that had we just left him he would have survived 3 years? With brain Mets and the rest of the tumours which were all over? Where did this information come from? Please Dumb and Dumber, tell us. We need to know.

And as for Beeeeeeba and her whereabouts, like who gives a duck. As long as she stays there.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ellie Grey #22 yet another law / science /medical ‘degree’ - the type that anyone can do online, for free.

Option 2

Ellie Grey #22. Had no mates turn up to her soiree so she’s spent some time doing a fake, free, online ‘degree’

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She paid 149 dollars for a certificate that isn't a qualification for anything. Guess she's counting on noone looking. Ive never known a free non qualification course charge like that. Normally you can print your attendance/ completion certificate yourself shoukd you be bothered. Bloody hell Harvard are onto a winner there, fleecing dumbos for bits of paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She paid 149 dollars for a certificate that isn't a qualification for anything. Guess she's counting on noone looking. Ive never known a free non qualification course charge like that. Normally you can print your attendance/ completion certificate yourself shoukd you be bothered. Bloody hell Harvard are onto a winner there, fleecing dumbos for bits of paper.
I’m confused isn’t it American.. so American law

Reactions: 5
I’m confused isn’t it American.. so American law
Yes. The course centres around the Baby M case. Which is a precedent sent in American law

It also mentions ‘civil lawsuits’ which we don’t have here in the U.K.

Don’t get hung up on the technicalities though Viv. Lieys followers don’t care.

The only learning that course requires is to watch 30 hours of videos.
Then you get a certificate (if you pay for it)

There’s no actual learning or tests.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Looks like Beebs is getting some photos ready for some kind of grifty website offering… I mean container…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.