Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t they recommend that you don’t let kids wear necklaces that can literally strangle them when they are playing.
I did just think, have any long term studies been done on those necklaces to see if they're harmful? Where's the evidence they work ellie?

Reactions: 2
Hey guys! Not really Ellie related but I’ve seen fb posts about a new c*vid documentary. This lady sells juice plus and thinks she’s a medical expert of some sort?
87A9DD26-089E-42FC-A9EA-EC4270198377.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I may be really late to the party, but was clicking through some links on Scottish news sites after trying to read more about that guy pretending he isn't the guy wanted in the US claiming he was tattooed whilst in a coma and came across this story. Some guy wanted in France as he was given a prison sentence and fine for Holocaust denying was recently found in what looks to be a small Scottish village, and now France wants him extradited but may struggle as its not against UK or Scots Law...suppose some of this lot should be thankful we don't have such laws! They are lucky they are free to spout bullshit theories and hatred 🥴 but are CeNsOrEd.

Reactions: 3
I may be really late to the party, but was clicking through some links on Scottish news sites after trying to read more about that guy pretending he isn't the guy wanted in the US claiming he was tattooed whilst in a coma and came across this story. Some guy wanted in France as he was given a prison sentence and fine for Holocaust denying was recently found in what looks to be a small Scottish village, and now France wants him extradited but may struggle as its not against UK or Scots Law...suppose some of this lot should be thankful we don't have such laws! They are lucky they are free to spout bullshit theories and hatred 🥴 but are CeNsOrEd.

Isn’t it mad how far down the rabbit hole you could go, by accident? I have a relation who is just on the edge of the hole, I think one little push, and she’ll be gone.

Last night she shared something from one of her cronies and when I delved, just a little bit - it led me to Stew Peters. I can’t be arsed saying much about him because it hurts my brain, suffice to say, he sells stuff, lots of stuff. 🤡

Blimey, Ellie Grey, the first time I agree with you!

Just pinched myself but I mostly agree with her rant about asylum seekers (other than her not caring about Katie Hopkins, she was thrilled when she stood by her and had that pic with her during the protests). Ellie is ok with people seeking asylum, which I am happy to hear.

I still think she is dangerous with her dumbass opinions about basically every other health 'advice' and lie she spouts, but pleased she has some sliver good morals still.

Reactions: 5
Here is it the documentary that everyone’s talking about on a website that sells health supplements you can’t even make this up 🫠🤥
It’s an embarrassingly tit production & anyone sharing it is just publicly declaring that they have the IQ of a baked bean.

The attached is from the ‘truther’s’ nemesis- the Beeb- but I’m sorry, if you’re dense enough to believe anything in that ‘documentary’, you have no business accusing anyone else of fear-mongering or propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s an embarrassingly tit production & anyone sharing it is just publicly declaring that they have the IQ of a baked bean.

The attached is from the ‘truther’s’ nemesis- the Beeb- but I’m sorry, if you’re dense enough to believe anything in that ‘documentary’, you have no business accusing anyone else of fear-mongering or propaganda.

They are probably paid actors aswell on the documentary. 🤣

• Haha
Wanky Walton -v- Michael Manuel Chav. Absolutely bleeping hilarious. I’ll cut it short so that none of you need to go and listen:

Wanky did a voice note about Chav during which he called Chav a spas/tic. Chav did one of his silly videos during which he announced that he would probably cry. Right on cue, he did ‘cry’ after announcing that years ago he had TB and he is a real spas/tic. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since Ellie was scaremongering in telegram about stuff in injections the other day I thought this was pertinent.
Don't you dare be sharing science with quantities and concentration considerations rather than just going for shock propaganda! How dare you be rational and logical! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wanky Walton -v- Michael Manuel Chav. Absolutely bleeping hilarious. I’ll cut it short so that none of you need to go and listen:

Wanky did a voice note about Chav during which he called Chav a spas/tic. Chav did one of his silly videos during which he announced that he would probably cry. Right on cue, he did ‘cry’ after announcing that years ago he had TB and he is a real spas/tic. The end.
What did he manifest for end up with TB?

If he gets COVID and dies - has he died OF COVID or WITH COVID?

Reactions: 6
What did he manifest for end up with TB?

If he gets COVID and dies - has he died OF COVID or WITH COVID?
I don’t care. As long as he’s dead.

NB. I don’t want Manuel Chav to die…..

Actually, that’s a big fat lie. I’m not arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiya Ellie, aww we’ve changed our Facebook to private I see, hiding all the verbal diarrhoea you keep spreading xoxox
B839D93A-531A-4ADF-B970-3F0052FE7C6E.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.