Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I see it, it's either a scam or another example of her narcissism. If it's real, surely they would want all 'truthers' to know about it (especially if it's a Kickstarter). By advertising it like this they're making themselves the gatekeepers of information, classic narcissism.
It will be another encro phone type thing that landed all those drug dealers in prison 🤣

Reactions: 2
Well at least she’s found a phone that people can’t hack for her breast milk squirting pics .. we don’t need to see that again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arons thankyou video, off his face on something by the looks of it, having a good time on their money atleast, only watched a few seconds he gives me the Ick.

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t watch it either. If he can explain to me why a Tory government actively wants total Communism then I’m all ears.

Stupid fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arons thankyou video, off his face on something by the looks of it, having a good time on their money atleast, only watched a few seconds he gives me the Ick.
He's a complete nobber. If he didn’t keep repeating himself then the video would only be two minutes long not 17.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way I see it, it's either a scam or another example of her narcissism. If it's real, surely they would want all 'truthers' to know about it (especially if it's a Kickstarter). By advertising it like this they're making themselves the gatekeepers of information, classic narcissism.
It's a ClearPhone, the model in the picture is a ClearPhone 420.

New phone to the market, which offers an affiliate program. As soon as you get three signed up customers you start making money off of their monthly subscription. The beauty of having an affiliate program is the internet will get flooded with positive reviews and people pushing the phone, the reality of how good this all is will come a little later on.

You can read more about the phone and the affiliate program here (independent, but not a review of using the phone itself) :

From my quick scan of the phone specs, it appears to be using a processor that's over two years old and you can now get in a £150 phone. With apps being updated to take advantage of far faster/efficient processors, I think many users will end up getting frustrated at the performance of the phone within a few months.

I think Ellie and PTTP need to be up front and state that they are making money off of every phone/plan they sell, and that it will be an ongoing monthly passive income for them. If you want to promote "truth", here's a good opportunity :)

Reactions: 9

New phone to the market, which offers an affiliate program. As soon as you get three signed up customers you start making money off of their monthly subscription. The beauty of having an affiliate program is the internet will get flooded with positive reviews and people pushing the phone, the reality of how good this all is will come a little later on.

You can read more about the phone and the affiliate program here (independent, but not a review of using the phone itself) :

From my quick scan of the phone specs, it appears to be using a processor that's over two years old and you can now get in a £150 phone. With apps being updated to take advantage of far faster/efficient processors, I think many users will end up getting frustrated at the performance of the phone within a few months.

I think Ellie and PTTP need to be up front and state that they are making money off of every phone/plan they sell, and that it will be an ongoing monthly passive income for them. If you want to promote "truth", here's a good opportunity :)
Follow the money......

Reactions: 6
Quote: Why isn’t anyone calling Bullshit? FFS, a seven year old on messenger, a five year old keeping a journal? Parents locking up their kids then posting on line? Come on, I know lots of kids whose classmates have tested positive (my own child included) and none have been locked away by their parents.

Attachments

Wonder how long it will take her sheep to realise?

Quote: Why isn’t anyone calling Bullshit? FFS, a seven year old on messenger, a five year old keeping a journal? Parents locking up their kids then posting on line? Come on, I know lots of kids whose classmates have tested positive (my own child included) and none have been locked away by their parents.
What aload of absolute bull 🙄 honestly, it's like they are all pushing the boundaries just to see how absolutely crazy they can go.

So sort of like a phone pyramid scheme?
Of sorts, you need to read the article as it gets a little complicated how the affiliate system works.

Ellie / PTTP will be currently trying to figure out who is interested and can become an affiliate themselves - as having affiliates high up the pyramid will yield the most lucrative results (and those affiliates in turn will want to do the same).

The phone is very new to the market. The only hands-on reviews are from those who are already affiliates and trying to sign punters up.
There's been no hands-on independent reviews yet, I guess that will come in the next couple of months.

So currently you will only see hype and positive vibes surrounding this offering.

Wonder how long it will take her sheep to realise?

What aload of absolute bull 🙄 honestly, it's like they are all pushing the boundaries just to see how absolutely crazy they can go.
They’re that far up her arse they won’t be able to smell the difference 🙄🙄

They need to do this by law now. Lots of ‘influencers’ have been hit with huge fines for not making it clear something is an #affiliatedad

It would be a shame if anyone reported her to the advertising standards agency wouldn’t it?

Interestingly, does anyone else find it ironic that she’s false advertising. Wasn’t that the basis of her GLO?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.