Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍
EA37BFAD-1BDB-4C1E-BB4C-A7C6FFAF6916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍 View attachment 1683135
Preferred the sword , what Ollie Oxleys pork sword 🤣🤣 childish but I don’t care , what a narcissistic twit she is 🤢 Hi Alice / Eloise 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍 View attachment 1683135
She never cared for the crown, she’d rather be a bleep.

FIXED IT FOR YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such an attention seeking nobber. Posting stuff and responding yourself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eurgh imagine taking a selfie of yourself fake laughing 🙈🙈🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurgh imagine taking a selfie of yourself fake laughing 🙈🙈🤮🤮
Well, it's not the first time and won't be the last. She has done the fake crying too. And the fake depressed/anxious hand on forehead.
PLUS! She has definitely used this line before. So really she is actually getting pretty boring.
Again she has added a filter. Trying to hide that aged, tired and sun damaged face of hers.

I love these two from the archives, hilarious. No-one, not one person who is genuinely anxious, or upset and has been crying for hours would take out their phone and snap some pics! And who has clear eyes after crying for HOURS!
She's a lying, narcissistic bully.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well, it's not the first time and won't be the last. She has done the fake crying too. And the fake depressed/anxious hand on forehead.
PLUS! She has definitely used this line before. So really she is actually getting pretty boring.
Again she has added a filter. Trying to hide that aged, tired and sun damaged face of hers.

I love these two from the archives, hilarious. No-one, not one person who is genuinely anxious, or upset and has been crying for hours would take out their phone and snap some pics! And who has clear eyes after crying for HOURS!
She's a lying, narcissistic bully.
Exactly! Suffering anxiety (which I do. Sleepless nights, self hate, questions, definitely no social media! No make-up, not even getting out of chuffing bed! Never mind putting your chuffing phone in 'your' face for a selfie?! That's in no way being 'anxious'

Reactions: 4
She really fancies herself doesn’t she?

Reactions: 3
Ash, on his ec19 Instagram shared a story with a woman insinuating that huge population decline is coming from 2025 and "we all know why". Well, I googled it and couldn't find her source but I did find a source published by Europa.eu from 2005 that population will grow until 2025 then decline.

There has been many articles and data published on global populations declining and most countries are worried about it. So, Ash, has this been planned since 2005? No, you moron. You can't even do basic due diligence on the crackpots you dredge up and we can all see you don't even think about what they're saying as long as it goes with your narrative.

Ash, on his ec19 Instagram shared a story with a woman insinuating that huge population decline is coming from 2025 and "we all know why". Well, I googled it and couldn't find her source but I did find a source published by Europa.eu from 2005 that population will grow until 2025 then decline.

There has been many articles and data published on global populations declining and most countries are worried about it. So, Ash, has this been planned since 2005? No, you moron. You can't even do basic due diligence on the crackpots you dredge up and we can all see you don't even think about what they're saying as long as it goes with your narrative.
Oh dear, then I found references on twitter lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Oh dear, then I found references on twitter lol.
So 2025 is the new magic number then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thinking back to my beloved decade, 1970s, I was wondering what today’s conspiracy nut jobs would have done back then. How would they have shared their tit? It must have been so hard to be a duck head, back in the day. Damn you, world wide web, you’ve made it way too easy for the Ashleens, the Wankys, the Lieys of the world. Having said that, it’s also easy for us normal folk to have a bleeping good laugh at their expense. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.