Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be kind !!!!! duck off Liey !!!! How about you stop manipulating the stupid / ignorant for financial gain ! Or advising people against cancer treatments and getting people to use sunbeds . It’s weird isn’t it all these Troofer idiots don’t have any ideas of their own especially copy and paste queen Eloise buckle . If all of us from these tattle threads got in a discussion we would have varying opinions on many things but not the troofers they just all spout and share the same message like ………..sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 but don’t worry the one thing we would agree on Ellie you’re a grade A bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sorry had to chip in here there’s just so much to unpack!!! One thing as an outsider who’s followed Ellie ( partly for amusement and partly becuse her account has always been such a cringe fest/ car crash you kind of stick around to see what madness will happen next! ) Anyway one thing that’s really apparent is that she’s a very unhappy person, very bitter, hugely insecure and clearly always been a bit of a misfit in life. Instagram has given her an identity, albeit a pretend one which she can change like the wind. One day she can be a lawyer the next an author, now a podcast host, she’s been a high flying deal closing business woman, an earth mother and parenting guru, and lately supplement business owner. She can create a new identity everyday in her head all she has to do is type it out on her Instagram. She obviously doesn’t realise how crazy that comes across to normal people who’s lives actually exist off of social media, real lives with real qualifications, real jobs and real friends .. don’t even get me started on that party!!! I mean if ever there was anything to highlight the disconnect there is between her fake social media life and identity and her reality it was that!! A party, with maybe 5 people she’s probably only known from the internet, no family!!! No life long friends or a close group of girlfriends who have her back. It’s the sad reality of what an obsession with social media and an obsession with likes and follows does .. it means your actual real life is pretty sad and lonely. She’s become addicted to recreating herself, announcing it online as if by writing something it makes it’s real. Rarely any substance behind anything she declares. Those party pictures made me feel sad for (for all of 3 seconds) I’ve had parties throughout my life full of real close friends family and my children happy and full of love and joy and laughter. Instead she’s chosen a life of fear, paranoia, ego, lie after lie after lie, she’s become a sad lonely prisoner in her own echo chamber. I feel really sad for her children who probably miss out on a lot due to her obsessive and unhealthy attitudes. The most bizarre thing out of all of this is the cancer!!!! There were many announcements about stage 4 cancer, various posts in groups about terminal cancer people must have really thought she was dying .. and then poof! Nothing .. if she’s dying then that’s very sad but makes it all the moser bizarre as to why she isn’t just enjoying life now and spending every waking moment with her children. They seem to be so absent. Anyway sorry for the essay i found the thread and had to give my two pence worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Be kind !!!!! duck off Liey !!!! How about you stop manipulating the stupid / ignorant for financial gain ! Or advising people against cancer treatments and getting people to use sunbeds . It’s weird isn’t it all these Troofer idiots don’t have any ideas of their own especially copy and paste queen Eloise buckle . If all of us from these tattle threads got in a discussion we would have varying opinions on many things but not the troofers they just all spout and share the same message like ………..sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 but don’t worry the one thing we would agree on Ellie you’re a grade A bleep
Has she credited the original creator or nahhhh.

Sorry had to chip in here there’s just so much to unpack!!! One thing as an outsider who’s followed Ellie ( partly for amusement and partly becuse her account has always been such a cringe fest/ car crash you kind of stick around to see what madness will happen next! ) Anyway one thing that’s really apparent is that she’s a very unhappy person, very bitter, hugely insecure and clearly always been a bit of a misfit in life. Instagram has given her an identity, albeit a pretend one which she can change like the wind. One day she can be a lawyer the next an author, now a podcast host, she’s been a high flying deal closing business woman, an earth mother and parenting guru, and lately supplement business owner. She can create a new identity everyday in her head all she has to do is type it out on her Instagram. She obviously doesn’t realise how crazy that comes across to normal people who’s lives actually exist off of social media, real lives with real qualifications, real jobs and real friends .. don’t even get me started on that party!!! I mean if ever there was anything to highlight the disconnect there is between her fake social media life and identity and her reality it was that!! A party, with maybe 5 people she’s probably only known from the internet, no family!!! No life long friends or a close group of girlfriends who have her back. It’s the sad reality of what an obsession with social media and an obsession with likes and follows does .. it means your actual real life is pretty sad and lonely. She’s become addicted to recreating herself, announcing it online as if by writing something it makes it’s real. Rarely any substance behind anything she declares. Those party pictures made me feel sad for (for all of 3 seconds) I’ve had parties throughout my life full of real close friends family and my children happy and full of love and joy and laughter. Instead she’s chosen a life of fear, paranoia, ego, lie after lie after lie, she’s become a sad lonely prisoner in her own echo chamber. I feel really sad for her children who probably miss out on a lot due to her obsessive and unhealthy attitudes. The most bizarre thing out of all of this is the cancer!!!! There were many announcements about stage 4 cancer, various posts in groups about terminal cancer people must have really thought she was dying .. and then poof! Nothing .. if she’s dying then that’s very sad but makes it all the moser bizarre as to why she isn’t just enjoying life now and spending every waking moment with her children. They seem to be so absent. Anyway sorry for the essay i found the thread and had to give my two pence worth!
Excellent points made. And welcome.

Not sure how far back you’ve read but the kids are absent cause they have chosen to go live with their dad. They didn’t want to live in Ellie’s chaos anymore.

Attachments

Nothing makes any sense, someone with severe anxiety struggling to keep her head above water yet she’s always out for a fight! Tagging doctors, commenting on other peoples posts about their own decisions such as that poor pregnant lady, for someone struggling with anxiety she sure goes out of her way to bring a lot of unnecessary drama to herself. And body dismorphia with all the staged selfies she takes of herself even I wouldn’t have the guts to take close up shots of my face sat in the sunshine grinning at nothing and I do t have this horrible mental disorder I know BDD is .. earth mother and parenting guru and her kids live with their father. I don’t think one thing about her adds up or seems genuine. I’m guessing that’s why there are no friends in the picture. It must be like knowing a different person everyday, you’d never know what the latest story is it would be exhausting! Her Instagram account is draining enough to follow

Reactions: 5
Nothing makes any sense, someone with severe anxiety struggling to keep her head above water yet she’s always out for a fight! Tagging doctors, commenting on other peoples posts about their own decisions such as that poor pregnant lady, for someone struggling with anxiety she sure goes out of her way to bring a lot of unnecessary drama to herself. And body dismorphia with all the staged selfies she takes of herself even I wouldn’t have the guts to take close up shots of my face sat in the sunshine grinning at nothing and I do t have this horrible mental disorder I know BDD is .. earth mother and parenting guru and her kids live with their father. I don’t think one thing about her adds up or seems genuine. I’m guessing that’s why there are no friends in the picture. It must be like knowing a different person everyday, you’d never know what the latest story is it would be exhausting! Her Instagram account is draining enough to follow
Her ex best friend got in touch with us and said they fell out cause she addressed her lies. Ste would say one thing online then It would be a completely different scenario in real life.

Her cousin has also posted on here saying that there is a family rule that no one is allowed to ask Ellie any questions.

mental behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Her ex best friend got in touch with us and said they fell out cause she addressed her lies. Ste would say one thing online then It would be a completely different scenario in real life.

Her cousin has also posted on here saying that there is a family rule that no one is allowed to ask Ellie any questions.

mental behaviour.
it’s scary how social media means those with problematic mental health issues like Ellie are given a platform and can create an echo chamber rather than get the real help they need. It’s allowing them to validate their own behaviour online even if in reality their life is empty and sad and their families are suffering

Reactions: 3

mental behaviour.
We also have a family rule, it’s “Ask Gill as many questions as you like, she’s an open book”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyhoo, I have it on good authority that Ms Grey is looking for an au pair.

NB. I am not thinking of applying for the job. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We also have a family rule, it’s “Ask Gill as many questions as you like, she’s an open book”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Surely not earth mother, clean living, vaccine fighting, woman of the people Ellie? I thought she was above the rest of us mere mortals who need help with our kids because she's a boss witch who can do it all?!

• Haha
I can only imagine the dramas, chaos, confusion and no doubt lack of pay that poor au pair will have to endure. Changing rules and beliefs like the wind she’ll never keep up with

• Haha

THE LIST is that long now, I’m having to write in the margins.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely not earth mother, clean living, vaccine fighting, woman of the people Ellie? I thought she was above the rest of us mere mortals who need help with our kids because she's a boss witch who can do it all?!
I often left my two under the stairs with a jam butty each. They never came to any harm. ☺

• Haha
THE LIST is that long now, I’m having to write in the margins.
Love the way she has to do everything through Facebook or Insta ……. £120 per week !!!! Gtfo !! What a great deal Eloise sounds like about £4 per hour give or take ……. Hmmmmm is that right or have I read that wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why on earth does she need an Au pair? She doesn’t do anything 🤣 Is it for her 1 hour a day of dedicated social media time? I suppose this au pair has got to be vax-less and on the troofer train? Which is discrimination btw. Works the other way too.

Reactions: 8
Why on earth does she need an Au pair? She doesn’t do anything 🤣 Is it for her 1 hour a day of dedicated social media time? I suppose this au pair has got to be vax-less and on the troofer train? Which is discrimination btw. Works the other way too.
Well if you’re keen here’s the advert , most interestingly the dogs 🐶 back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So. Giving blood today. Had to wear a mask and not a fig roll in sight. Do they not know who I am?? 🤣 Jesus. Mint club it is then. I hope it goes straight into an anti vaxxer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s trying to tell someone she’s moving into a house with a converted garage (grandmas maybe?)

that’s the entire point of the post.

My ex partner had an au pair. Liey clearly has no idea what the duties of an au pair are as that’s not it.

She’s looking for a live in nanny.
Also, why do they need to be an EU citizen? She knows we’ve left the EU doesn’t she. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just more madness that doesn’t add up. I’ll bet my life she has no intention or need to get an au pair. This is just all for show to build her latest online persona “professional business woman and busy mother” when reality is she doesn’t have a job and her children live with dad. Another plucked out of the air post for social media attention. Who posts on Facebook for this and doesn’t just go to an agency. It’s honestly bizarre

Just more madness that doesn’t add up. I’ll bet my life she has no intention or need to get an au pair. This is just all for show to build her latest online persona “professional business woman and busy mother” when reality is she doesn’t have a job and her children live with dad. Another plucked out of the air post for social media attention. Who posts on Facebook for this and doesn’t just go to an agency. It’s honestly bizarre
The I’ll add you on to my gym membership really got me 😂😂😂😂😂 if nothing else, Ellie, you do make me laugh from time to time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.