Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
it’s only marley that lives at dads full time. The girls live with Ellie and Skye visits dad weekends and holidays. You only have to go through Sam’s Facebook to his partner and this is clear. There little family looks very happy.
*their

Yes, they do look happy in the photograph she’s shared on that au pair post. In most photos infact (though who in reality shares photos of people looking unhappy?).
I think it’s interesting that her post specifically mentions three children & neglects to mention that one of them doesn’t reside there.

Shrimpies

I've never cared that much for Julie, but decided to have a gander at her insta following that awful spelling fail for her account, and it's quite strange - it doesn't appear that she started going down the rabbit hole until April 2021. Before that looks like she was an Arbonne hun who posted about wellbeing and generally quite positive messages and reflections. I always find it interesting as to what tips these people over the edge? I think there is a clear difference from April 2021 onwards, something in her eyes just seems to switch off

Why does the nurse who asks bollocks follow only one person, that person being a martial artist? Anyone know the connection?

Last edited:

Hjklggs

The screenshots are literally on a previous thread.

it sounds like you have some personal involvement (bias) here. How can you purport your know what Alice did or didn’t say?

I wish I had the technological skill to ‘doctor’ messages.

I’m not insinuating - I know Alice sent this to Ellie at the same time.
Here’s the full message that was then half put on tattle

Attachments