Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB trying to justify the extortionate amount of money that she and her sidekick Emile charge for “birth keeping”. They bleat on about how women know their bodies and should trust their instincts, so why the need to “teach”? They are parasites feeding off women’s fear! 🤬
PixiePomPom is correct. Their posts suggest that women instinctively know how to birth and that any interference is abuse. So what are they doing or offering? The posts are littered with nonsense about Authentic Birth Keeping and Instinctive Mothering. Attached is some nonsense about pain during childbirth being optional. My absolute favourite though is they will teach you "the business and marketing skills to excel in the digital age" create a problem.. promote it through fear.. present a solution. At a cost!!. Isn't that what they accuse Big Pharma of?. Grifters pretending to be something else.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
PixiePomPom is correct. Their posts suggest that women instinctively know how to birth and that any interference is abuse. So what are they doing or offering? The posts are littered with nonsense about Authentic Birth Keeping and Instinctive Mothering. Attached is some nonsense about pain during childbirth being optional. My absolute favourite though is they will teach you "the business and marketing skills to excel in the digital age" create a problem.. promote it through fear.. present a solution. At a cost!!. Isn't that what they accuse Big Pharma of?. Grifters pretending to be something else.
So my interpretation of this is that you experience pain during childbirth because you want to create drama for yourself??? I can only come to the conclusion that these people hate women

Reactions: 11
After seeing how well many of these grifters are doing I’ve decided I’m no longer content to work for “The Man” . So I’ve decided to set up a business called “The Radical Cake Eating School”. The aim of the school is to offer a grounding in the practical, actionable and energetic practices of supporting cake eaters in spontaneous or planned cake eating, with integrity.

We will be looking at such weighty matters as;
•“Standing in my own oven light” What does it mean? (Spoiler – you’re stood by the oven)
•Battenburg – if you don’t like it can we still be friends?
•Dundee Cake – What in shits name are all those nuts doing on the top?
•Cream Teas – Jam or cream first. Who cares, just put the bleeping tray down mate.

The best news is that it will be completely free… apart from a small management fee of £24.99 a month. For this you will get a load of pictures of cakes stolen from Google complete with someone else’s copyright, a video of me eating cakes (Optional but no discount if unwanted) and all of my research which is basically a few tatty coobooks and a copy of my receipts from the local cake shop (Chatwins if you’re ever around Northwich). I hope you’re as excited as I am. Look out for the joining links soon…………….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have not actually had kids so can't provide any first hand experience, but has she not had multiple children? and therefore 1) used to it and 2) pretty loose down there now?! A couple of friends have definitely found 2nd and 3rd children a bit easier, though definitely not true of every family/mother I know. However, all have limited risks by giving birth in hospital. I am a third child and our Ma definitely did not have any easy births.

Imagine if Ellie started promoting it? She absolutely can't as her 3rd child in particular is only on this planet still due to hospital help. I don't care that she has claimed to be the one to save her youngest, it is 100% clear by the photos she has shared, that Delilah is only alive because she was born in hospital.

I'd like to see those two have a debate. Can someone somehow tag them both on a post/story and start up a showdown?!? 🤣 Like to see Ellie squirm out of that one.

Another example of Ellie Grey being a complete hypocrite and grifter. It is the reason she has had to put in a clause that she will use allopathic medicine 'if necessary'. She's such a twit.

Reactions: 4
Instinct my arse. I was just turned 23 when I had my first child. I had read every book I could get my hands on, attended every appointment, gone to all the classes. When I finished work at 28 weeks (we did back then!) I was ready for motherhood. I was a young mum for sure, but certainly not ill prepared. However, when the tit hit the fan, I had to rely on the expertise of the medics, and as I said previously, I’m forever in their debt. I don’t think a first time mother can ever be fully prepared for birth and it certainly isn’t an instinct. At least not for me!

Reactions: 6
After seeing how well many of these grifters are doing I’ve decided I’m no longer content to work for “The Man” . So I’ve decided to set up a business called “The Radical Cake Eating School”. The aim of the school is to offer a grounding in the practical, actionable and energetic practices of supporting cake eaters in spontaneous or planned cake eating, with integrity.

We will be looking at such weighty matters as;
•“Standing in my own oven light” What does it mean? (Spoiler – you’re stood by the oven)
•Battenburg – if you don’t like it can we still be friends?
•Dundee Cake – What in shits name are all those nuts doing on the top?
•Cream Teas – Jam or cream first. Who cares, just put the bleeping tray down mate.

The best news is that it will be completely free… apart from a small management fee of £24.99 a month. For this you will get a load of pictures of cakes stolen from Google complete with someone else’s copyright, a video of me eating cakes (Optional but no discount if unwanted) and all of my research which is basically a few tatty coobooks and a copy of my receipts from the local cake shop (Chatwins if you’re ever around Northwich). I hope you’re as excited as I am. Look out for the joining links soon…………….
Oh Fat Chops, you and I could be friends for a long time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On another note, I know I’m a miserable bleep, but I was so bleeping happy to see it pissing it down when I came out of the gym. The little trick or treat fuckers won’t last long in this weather. Ok, ok, I have got a bucket of sweets and chocolate, it’s just such a bleeping ball ache having two dogs - they go bleeping mental every time the door goes.

Time for a dog photo I think. (Alice Headband, don’t bother taking a screen shot and sending it to me - I bleeping adore those dogs, I know every inch of them).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh Fat Chops, you and I could be friends for a long time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On another note, I know I’m a miserable bleep, but I was so bleeping happy to see it pissing it down when I came out of the gym. The little trick or treat fuckers won’t last long in this weather. Ok, ok, I have got a bucket of sweets and chocolate, it’s just such a bleeping ball ache having two dogs - they go bleeping mental every time the door goes.

Time for a dog photo I think. (Alice Headband, don’t bother taking a screen shot and sending it to me - I bleeping adore those dogs, I know every inch of them).
I do what I can 🤣 😂.

Is Aliceheadband a lurker on here do you think ? She seems the type, a little dim witted drone taking messages back to Ellie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes. The prick tit himself when Marianna turned up. Typical grubby little gobshite. I hope that bloke wins his case and ruins him. Cunts.
Of course Lieys group are sharing that Richard Halls videos , this documentary is Lieys same way of attracting followers . Hopefully Marianna door steps her one day !! One thing for sure it won’t be her place of work like that wanker Richard Halls

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Panorama?
Missed it due to problems to deal with, but heard it being discussed on Radio 4 on my way home from work. Bloody horrified at what was said. One of my family members knows one of the children of a victim of the Manchester bombing. They lost their mother, Michelle. It was not made up!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes. The prick tit himself when Marianna turned up. Typical grubby little gobshite. I hope that bloke wins his case and ruins him. Cunts.
This is how I like to imagine it would play out if Ashlene ever got his 15 minutes with her. Do you remember when she was promoted to disinformation correspondent & all the dross invaded her comments section?
Ashlene took it upon himself to do a couple of posts about it telling her he was the ‘epitome of why she was created’. He got an instant block of course, but that didn’t stop him from trying to goad her to interview him.
An interview he assumes he would ace & make *her* look stupid 🙄 (not that it would ever happen)

Ash, your balls are a lot bigger than your brain.

3B661C18-89E3-4380-BF25-CE786B7EBC96.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do what I can 🤣 😂.

Is Aliceheadband a lurker on here do you think ? She seems the type, a little dim witted drone taking messages back to Ellie.
She should be called Alice BANNED. Since they all are so proud of getting their accounts deactivated. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do what I can 🤣 😂.

Well, given that she mentioned the founder of a melanoma charity spending ‘all day’ slating Liey, then I’d guess she is.

So, Alice headband, let me tell you something for nothing. Back in the day, when I worked in law, I began as a secretary and worked my way to head up the PR & marketing department. Because I could type fast and manage my time well, I never felt the need to have a sec in my team. So my typing skills are good. My brain is surprisingly sharp for someone at my age 😂😂 so any posts I make about the troofers can be done pretty quick.

Alice, let me tell you what my days actually look like:
My day starts about 6am, wake up, watch the news headlines, have a cup of tea (clean my teeth first, I’m a bit odd insofar as I can’t drink my tea until I’ve cleaned my teeth!) , have a shower, get dressed, put make up on. Deal with any patient emails or messages
Sort the dogs out. Put any washing on. Take dogs to office with me, open up, check if there are any orders from the online shop. Spend most of the day working on the various projects that we have on going, speaking to patients, doctors, 🤔🤔🫣🫣🫣🫣 nurses, pharma 🫣🫣🫣 MPs 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.

At several stages during the day I go to my mother’s to help her. Sort her medication, food, whatever cleaning she might need (she has carers, but I’m better, apparently 😂😂😂😂).

We also have a tiny shop at the front of the office now and occasionally I have to cover in there.

I also fit in the gym, taking my granddaughter to Brownies, shopping, cooking, cleaning, dog training etc. my days are pretty full.

So, Alice Headband Bandstand, let me tell you, so you can report back - I spend MINUTES taking the piss out of the truthers. Granted during lockdown I had a little bit more time on my hands but believe me Alice in Wonderland, whilst these people irritate me beyond all telling, they don’t occupy my every waking moment.

As you were.

Reactions: 12
Well, given that she mentioned the founder of a melanoma charity spending ‘all day’ slating Liey, then I’d guess she is.

So, Alice headband, let me tell you something for nothing. Back in the day, when I worked in law, I began as a secretary and worked my way to head up the PR & marketing department. Because I could type fast and manage my time well, I never felt the need to have a sec in my team. So my typing skills are good. My brain is surprisingly sharp for someone at my age 😂😂 so any posts I make about the troofers can be done pretty quick.

My day starts about 6am, wake up, watch the news headlines, have a cup of tea (clean my teeth first, I’m a bit odd insofar as I can’t drink my tea until I’ve cleaned my teeth!) , have a shower, get dressed, put make up on. Deal with any patient emails or messages
Sort the dogs out. Put any washing on. Take dogs to office with me, open up, check if there are any orders from the online shop. Spend most of the day working on the various projects that we have on going, speaking to patients, doctors, 🤔🤔🫣🫣🫣🫣 nurses, pharma 🫣🫣🫣 MPs 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.

At several stages during the day I go to my mother’s to help her. Sort her medication, food, whatever cleaning she might need (she has carers, but I’m better, apparently 😂😂😂😂).

We also have a tiny shop at the front of the office now and occasionally I have to cover in there.

I also fit in the gym, taking my granddaughter to Brownies, shopping, cooking, cleaning, dog training etc. my days are pretty full.

So, Alice Headband Bandstand, let me tell you, so you can report back - I spend MINUTES taking the piss out of the truthers. Granted during lockdown I had a little bit more time on my hands but believe me Alice in Wonderland, whilst these people irritate me beyond all telling, they don’t occupy my every waking moment.

As you were.
They are projecting because they spend most of their time on social. Liey has even told us several times she spends way too long online. Tragic.

Reactions: 8

As you were.
She's an idiot. When I was sharing the link to the Ellie Wiki she said "this is not the epitome of higher consciousness and love". I mean who even says things like that? What does it mean? She then said "tattle was a low consciousness entity". Really? Who cares? As the troofers say, if you don't like it why are you here? She was trying to wind me up, but I was sat on the sofa with a coffee and a fig roll (ok 4 fig rolls but they're mostly fruit) watching Bangers and Cash with a dog either side of me. Pretty much a perfect scenario Alice, so jog on...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's an idiot. When I was sharing the link to the Ellie Wiki she said "this is not the epitome of higher consciousness and love". I mean who even says things like that? What does it mean? She then said "tattle was a low consciousness entity". Really? Who cares? As the troofers say, if you don't like it why are you here? She was trying to wind me up, but I was sat on the sofa with a coffee and a fig roll (ok 4 fig rolls but they're mostly fruit) watching Bangers and Cash with a dog either side of me. Pretty much a perfect scenario Alice, so jog on...
Fig rolls……… come on Fat chops, you can do better than those! When we arrange our Tattle lunch, I’ll bring you a packet of special biscuits. You’ll turn your back on fig rolls.

NB….. FAO Alice Elastic band, we haven’t really planned to meet for lunch, but if we did, there’d be more of us there than at the latest birthday party……..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t give up

I thought I had retired, but I’ve had to think again.
I’ve dusted off my thinking cap and I’m looking for my pen.
Alas my pens not working, what’s a poet got to do.
I’m going to have to scribble on the bottom of my shoe.

It’s been a fix for dodgy pens for eighty years or more.
But now my wife’s berating me for ink upon the floor.
She staring at me now, with a look I think could kill.
Thank god that I resisted, and didn’t use my quill.

I thought if I left poetry I might have had more luck.
I wanted to be scholarly and write a lengthy book.
I even chose a subject, how my dogs don’t like to roam.
But I only wrote the title, I called it “Pets. A Tome”

Someone’s selling supplements, “ooh the packaging is nice”
But they have them in the chemists for a quarter of the price?
“My immune system is working, and it’s really all I need”
“but I’ll gobble down the supplements” without thinking of your greed.

“Ive had my hair analysis and things are really bad.
It says that I am pregnant and my beagle is the dad.
Ellie are these accurate? This was really not my plan.
Especially as I’ve got no dog and I’m a 40 year old man.

Sending out the invites of a party planned for me.
Thinking of the times I’ll have and the people I will see.
The thing about a party though, you know its not the best.
When looking at the buffet, there’s more pork pies than guests.

Ripping out your meters, is the way to go.
Done by dodgy Steve, a feller that you know.
“Can you help me Ellie? there’s no energy in the ground,
And the council and the bailiffs and the police are coming round”

“Ellie can you help me, I’ve got to go to court.
I always thought you’d help us when there’s battles to be fought.
I took my meters out, I did what you implored.
But Ellie, now we need you, we’re simply being ignored.”

Can you help me Ellie? I’ve a lump inside my breast.
Please please can you help me? I need to know what’s best.
But Ellie doesn’t answer her , her message goes unread.
And now the girl is panicking for the things that lie ahead.

I’ve followed you for years Ellie, and I stood up for you.
I didn’t have a mammogram cos you told me not to do.
Please Ellie will you answer me I’m really getting scared.
But Ellie never answers, its like she never cared.

You cannot trust a troofer or anything they said.
They promised “end of august you will definitely be dead”
It will come true they’re bleating, just you wait and see.
As they quietly change the prediction date to 2023.

You think you’ve seen it all, their lies and all their drama.
And then you stare in disbelief at the things on Panorama.
Keep on going Tattlers, their platforms we must smash.
Stop them spreading bollocks and lets cut off their cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.