Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up…

Also, you can report the Naturellie You FB page even if you aren’t a member…
If she is so right and people cannot refute her, why on earth has she needed to make sure none of the other replies can be seen by the gullible sheep? Surely you'd have posted that entire thread? Or was it because the woman phrased a question to have someone spell out why it was wrong (note to the idiot troofers, that doesn't necessarily mean anyone believes your tit, just that they want an explanation) and whilst Liz didn't directly address it, someone who does ACTUAL RESEARCH in the area explains it directly below those replies. It's her usual smoke and mirrors nonsense. Taking selected bits here and there out of context.

At this point her hardcore sheep are lost causes and deserve to lose their money to her, whilst they are at it though, I have some special homeopathic fluid that trickles through my garden hose from a waterbutt and has made my plants look wonderful and will therefore bring humans back from the brink too no doubt. It's all natural and remembers the sun and rainbows. I'm going to bottle it and it can be your's for only £24.99. Hopefully those around her sheep are aware of them following her and should any of them develop preventable or late stage diseases that could have been caught on screening, or regurgitate her nonsense as reasons for not having various treatments someone will have enough to eventually go after her legally. Belle Gibson was allowed to be sued in Australia under consumer laws, there will be something legally similar here and now that she's decided to trade in supplements and using her businesses pages to continue pushing her nonsensical 'advice' she will likely be putting it all at risk. And well she'll also be skating very close to where the Cancer Act comes in, especially if there is hint of a suggestion of these 'sacks of poison' (cancer) just needing to be detoxed...and funnily enough the same IG page shows these white label detox supplements are available for drop ship.

Sadly I don't think Meta is going to stop charlatans until they are also held legally/financially responsible too. I had a little hope that Instagram being named as part of the cause of death of that Teen may have them have to really look at how they deal with reported content and rely less on AI but I won't hold my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’re 21 threads in, numerous reinventions and account deletions later, and we’re still going strong. And we’ll continue to do so for as long as Ellie has a platform to post and spread dangerous misinformation and scam people. Today has just highlighted (or reminded) just how dangerous she is.

• Heart
So now we find the source of her biopsy bullshit is Dr Leonard Coldwell. Only took me 5 minutes of research to find out his real name is Bernd Klein, the 'Dr' is literally just a part of his pen name, and whilst he claims a wide range of doctorates and qualifications, exactly zero of them are proven. Sound familiar?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now we find the source of her biopsy bullshit is Dr Leonard Coldwell. Only took me 5 minutes of research to find out his real name is Bernd Klein, the 'Dr' is literally just a part of his pen name, and whilst he claims a wide range of doctorates and qualifications, exactly zero of them are proven. Sound familiar?
FFS she's copied and pasted again, trying to make herself sound knowledgeable to the sheep, but she's not even 'DoNe HeR rEsEaRcH' and has merely swiped a finger and clicked. I'm getting even more angry at her, but even more embarrassed for just how pathetic that is - plagiarism now given she's not attributed the words! She couldn't even pretend to have read around it and explained the thought process (despite expecting Liz to explain her stance), she's literally copied and pasted something that is mere ramblings that she'll not even be able to provide actual sources to back it up. Silly little girl really, that's exactly what you'd expect from some low achieving, uninterested pre-teen doing a pre-GCSE biology homework question, not someone who makes all the research, education and qualification claims she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It would be funny if it wasn't so terrifying. Although I've been having a skim of said Quack's book and it is hard to suppress a giggle

Some things that Coldwell/Klein says cause cancer:
●Routine cancer screening
●Bras
●Sunglasses
●Milk
●Tap water

And his 'cures'
●Sunlight
●Sweating
●Hydrogen peroxide
●Apricot kernels
●Thoughts and prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So when the poison is released why doesn’t the body just gather it up again and put it back in the bag? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would be funny if it wasn't so terrifying. Although I've been having a skim of said Quack's book and it is hard to suppress a giggle

Some things that Coldwell/Klein says cause cancer:
●Routine cancer screening
●Bras
●Sunglasses
●Milk
●Tap water

And his 'cures'
●Sunlight
●Sweating
●Hydrogen peroxide
●Apricot kernels
●Thoughts and prayers
Ellie sars the same about bras and sunglasses

Reactions: 2
Well bugger me sideways, I was in Bonny Scotland yesterday, got back late, did my patient zoom and only saw and commented on a couple of posts. I didn’t see the Liz post until 10 minutes ago. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable that in answer to a question in the Facebook group, her answer is a direct copy and paste from an unknown/unknowable internet ‘doctor’.

Just what level of ‘research’ has gone into formulating that answer then…? (Rhetorical qu of course!!!)

There is no way of verifying the ‘please post privately’ posts are all legitimate anyway…

But, because we know these kind of things cause real world harm, there is now someone in that group absolutely terrified that they have given themselves cancer by having a biopsy…

Reactions: 4
Ellie sars the same about bras and sunglasses
If she had bigger boobs she'd be wearing a bra, cancer risk or no cancer risk...

I say this as someone with massive ones. I just thought, it just underwire bras that cause cancer or will my super ugly support bralette do the same?

Well she is on one today!!
Did you critically appraise any of what you read? I highly doubt it, ANY research is skewed, every study has a bias, things that make it a little less reliable or in some circumstances totally void.
That’s why when you research something you read 100 of articles and appreciate their skew what it is. That’s research not regurgitation.

You are the brain washer, and a dangerous one. Vulnerable people and then sell them hair analysis but never deliver or rebranded vitamins that are irrelevant to what you state they will help.

Attachments

She even links the (none qualified) doctor.

Surely she’s done her research to check he’s got the right credentials before sharing his opinion.

Oh…. Well…
‘And by the way, Lizzie’
Condescending little bleep.

Poor Ellie. Attack is her only form of defence, because she’s literally got nothing else. No knowledge, no qualifications, no clinical experience. Just the opinions of quack ‘doctors’ whose life’s work has been ridiculed by genuine experts for years.

You know how psychopaths are incapable of feeling empathy? Do sociopaths ever feel embarrassed? Just wondering.

Also wondering how her Hodgkin’s Lymphoma was diagnosed? Assuming she refused a biopsy.……

75224863-A2BE-4F49-B5A1-A33C23DEBDA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Leonard Coldwell (born 1958 as Bernd Klein, a.k.a. Bernd Witchner,[1] often called Dr. C by his supporters) is a promoter of alternative medicine, "natural remedies", statin denialism[2] and has produced many videos full of pseudoscientific piffle, evidence-bereft medical claims, and conspiracy theories.
He often claims to be the world's leading authority on cancer (amongst other medical conditions),[3] but he has precious little understanding of medicine or human biology, and his understanding of basic science is virtually non-existent: any man who genuinely fails to understand the fact that glass and sand are not actually soluble in water is probably not best placed to offer health advice.[4]
Coldwell has left a string of abandoned websites in his wake without having the sense to delete them when his scheme changes name or collapses. This makes it easy and entertaining to compare the woo he's peddling one year to the woo he's peddling the next.

165px-Leonard_Coldwell.png

Leonard Coldwell, seconds before Poirot unmasks him as the murderer
Leonard Coldwell (born 1958 as Bernd Klein, a.k.a. Bernd Witchner,[1] often called Dr. C by his supporters) is a promoter of alternative medicine, "natural remedies", statin denialism[2] and has produced many videos full of pseudoscientific piffle, evidence-bereft medical claims, and conspiracy theories.
He often claims to be the world's leading authority on cancer (amongst other medical conditions),[3] but he has precious little understanding of medicine or human biology, and his understanding of basic science is virtually non-existent: any man who genuinely fails to understand the fact that glass and sand are not actually soluble in water is probably not best placed to offer health advice.[4]
Coldwell has left a string of abandoned websites in his wake without having the sense to delete them when his scheme changes name or collapses. This makes it easy and entertaining to compare the woo he's peddling one year to the woo he's peddling the next.

• Haha
It’s like history repeating itself.
Wow another talent Ellie has, she knows for a fact none of her followers have sent death threats. Oh sorry, I forgot she already had super psychic powers which she used in a missing person case (only she got that wrong as well, bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if ‘having a viewpoint’ is what this is about…

Comparing the learnt and practised knowledge of a doctor based on decades of collective research which is constantly updating with your own collection of randomised thoughts based on ‘stuff’ you’ve read as a layperson is not nearly the same thing… (apologies for the long sentence!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.