Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow another talent Ellie has, she knows for a fact none of her followers have sent death threats. Oh sorry, I forgot she already had super psychic powers which she used in a missing person case (only she got that wrong as well, bleep)
Well only a few of the followers are real people, so she probably does know. I assume bots can’t send death threats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The post about how much she’s achieved. No mention of all those degrees Ellie? No mention of curing your own cancer? Also. Two of your kids don’t wanna live with you so well done on that achievement
Old age (I say that in jest - I'm older than her 🤣) seems to be affecting her memory, so I've rejigged it for her.

1) My 2 eldest children chose not to live with me because they are starting to see through my bullshit and want some semblance of a normal life. My youngest is the product of an affair which tore my marriage apart.

2) I have a list of illnesses as long as my arm and despite me saying the NHS are murderers, I still access their services and drain the system.

3) My songs are shite and I'm signed to a record label that goes against everything I stand for as a person (big corporation, greed).

4) I'm kind, empathetic and try to help others as long as you stroke my ego and don't question me, then you're a shill, murderer and I will doxx you so your life is made hell with abuse.

5) I sell snake oil to people who have more money than sense and I will steal from you, stating this is for the good of the people.

6) I regularly delete my social media when people are starting to call me out, then I come back and play the mental health/abuse card to gain sympathy so my dumb followers forget why I was called out in the first place.

7) I am a chancer and a grifter, who deserves to be in prison. I don't pay my bills and openly advise people on not paying theirs and to dangerously change their energy meters. I also advise against smear tests, mammograms, vaccines, chemo and anything else which is designed to save people. I am NOT worthy of any praise because I am quite simply an awful excuse for a human being who will one day have blood on my hands.

ETA - she has to post this herself as she has no real friends or family who will make a birthday post for her stating what a lovely person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She even links the (none qualified) doctor.

Surely she’s done her research to check he’s got the right credentials before sharing his opinion.

Oh…. Well…
How embarrassing for her! She didn't even do the research into who he was. Just another charlatan with something to sell...sensing a theme here! At this point she really is becoming a complete laughing stock! The fact she cannot 'rise above' and share credible sources to back her stance but rather goes on a poor victim, name-calling, rant sharing a load of nonsense.

I spent hundreds of hours reading and re-reading various Shakespeare plays and The Great Gatsby, doesn't mean I'm an expert in English nor the 1920s! As a kid I read and watched loads of Animals of Fathing Woods, not making out I'm a fox or a vet now! I did, however, spent hundreds of hrs being taught how to read and write scientific papers, how to critically appraise them and then look at statistics and then have to objectively prove I understood the process...would still not pretend to be an expert in it, but funnily enough, that is what my Masters degrees were for. Not to make me an expert, but to train me to critically appraise. Didn't force me to learn only one side of a very niche argument (as she gives as her excuse for quitting a course she probably didn't even start!). Taught me how to look properly for credible sources (not ones Internet quacks and influencers are feeding sheep), to look for papers with good research methods and then understand the numbers put in front of me for me to come to my own conclusions based on FACTS!

If she is so 'right' she'd just share irrefutable evidence and sources, be quiet and leave it to make people look stupid. But she can't. Hence the need to bombard her sheep who may be beginning to see the light with all this stuff again, whilst making out she is doing it for their benefit.

(As for her followers not sending death threats, will someone supporting her does as people here have even experienced...so if it's not followers, are there special bot packages you can pay for that? Or is this another situation like Telegram where someone has access to other accounts...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There must be something genuinely psychologically wrong with her. This weird constant attention seeking aggressive behaviour just isn’t normal. She reminds me of Cash Carraway if anyone knows who she is. Just an online persona built on complete bullshit. I don’t even think Ellie even believes the crap she comes out with I just think she enjoys the drama and the arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ellie handily letting everyone know that they might want to take a look at the quality of the huge majority of her “followers”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leonard Coldwell (born 1958 as Bernd Klein, a.k.a. Bernd Witchner,[1] often called Dr. C by his supporters) is a promoter of alternative medicine, "natural remedies", statin denialism[2] and has produced many videos full of pseudoscientific piffle, evidence-bereft medical claims, and conspiracy theories.
He often claims to be the world's leading authority on cancer (amongst other medical conditions),[3] but he has precious little understanding of medicine or human biology, and his understanding of basic science is virtually non-existent: any man who genuinely fails to understand the fact that glass and sand are not actually soluble in water is probably not best placed to offer health advice.[4]
Coldwell has left a string of abandoned websites in his wake without having the sense to delete them when his scheme changes name or collapses. This makes it easy and entertaining to compare the woo he's peddling one year to the woo he's peddling the next.

View attachment 1666924
Leonard Coldwell, seconds before Poirot unmasks him as the murderer
Leonard Coldwell (born 1958 as Bernd Klein, a.k.a. Bernd Witchner,[1] often called Dr. C by his supporters) is a promoter of alternative medicine, "natural remedies", statin denialism[2] and has produced many videos full of pseudoscientific piffle, evidence-bereft medical claims, and conspiracy theories.
He often claims to be the world's leading authority on cancer (amongst other medical conditions),[3] but he has precious little understanding of medicine or human biology, and his understanding of basic science is virtually non-existent: any man who genuinely fails to understand the fact that glass and sand are not actually soluble in water is probably not best placed to offer health advice.[4]
Coldwell has left a string of abandoned websites in his wake without having the sense to delete them when his scheme changes name or collapses. This makes it easy and entertaining to compare the woo he's peddling one year to the woo he's peddling the next.

Looks like basil fawlty

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is all classic Ellie. We have mentioned it before. And any new readers - I know there are a lot of threads to catch up on now, but it is a fun read to go over all the threads. We have documented so many of her posts and lies. There is irrefutable evidence of her inconsistencies and outright lies.
Otherwise pop to the tattle Wiki page and get an great overview.

She is a deluded narcissist and sadly a lost cause.

• Heart
Ellie handily letting everyone know that they might want to take a look at the quality of the huge majority of her “followers”
It’s mad how ellies followers jump several tens of thousands, in blocks of 1000,2000 etc. on a regular basis. With no reasonable explanation as to why …..

Yet, she’s not gained any more followers in the last 36 hours - after being posted on various doctors pages. She’s been at 61.7k since before this started and her page is open for anyone to follow.

Go figure.

Another share from a doctor

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s mad how ellies followers jump several tens of thousands, in blocks of 1000,2000 etc. on a regular basis. With no reasonable explanation as to why …..

Yet, she’s not gained any more followers in the last 36 hours - after being posted on various doctors pages. She’s been at 61.7k since before this started and her page is open for anyone to follow.

Go figure.

Another share from a doctor
[/QUOTE]
And she only gets a handful of people backing her up strange that considering she has 61.7k followers 🤔.

Also I couldn’t resist a little dig on dear old exposing duck alls post today. A poor old anti vaxxer sadly passed away of a heart attack!

Attachments

• Haha
Wonder if Maddy has seen it?
Yes she’s commented

Liz has posted Ellie’s handle. So people can find her. She’s gone private.

Pathetic how she can dish it out but not take it.

Thought you wanted a debate Ellie? How can anyone debate you if they can’t contact you?

Last edited:
Wow another talent Ellie has, she knows for a fact none of her followers have sent death threats. Oh sorry, I forgot she already had super psychic powers which she used in a missing person case (only she got that wrong as well, bleep)
Ah, same as the ones who sent me a few missives as well. But of course I made those up too. I know for a fact that I did.

Looks like basil fawlty
“Leaves a string of abandoned websites…..” sounds familiar.

Last edited:
Fair play to Maddy , Liz & all the other doctors who’ve taken on that excuse of a human being calling out her bullshit when they have proper jobs to work on & have built a career properly with study & hard work . Where Lieys “career” is built on lies , misinformation, tax dodging , putting people in danger & copy and pasting other peoples bullshit . Remember Eloise your kids are going to google( duck duck go sorry ) your name one day if they haven’t already ! What an embarrassment you are .

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m just off to Italy for a few days with my mum (all covid jabbed up and boosted).

Bit gutted I won’t be able to dedicate as much attention as usual to the thread, just as it’s getting juicy. x.

Reactions: 9
It’s like history repeating itself.
My heart bleeds, Ellie. It really does.

I’m sorry that you’re so self-absorbed that you can’t tell the difference between medical professionals using their platforms to call out your harmful misinformation & ‘bullying’. Were Full Fact ‘bullying’ you when they made a post about everything you’ve got wrong too?

No one’s crying. Literally no one. They’ve stated that they’ve had hateful messages & death threats after posting about you- because they have. Maddy has shared a couple of screenshots of the messages she’s been sent & we can all see examples of the deluded, cult-like thinking in the comments left by members of ‘Team Ellie’ on Liz’s posts.

I’d just like to remind you that the only person I’ve ever seen post a video of themselves CRYING on social media, is you.

Also, note how professionals don’t limit the comments on their posts? Yet here you are trying to make out that it is them who cannot cope with people having differing views. Your double standards know no bounds, do they?

To quote your current nemesis: Opinions are not facts. Facts are not opinions. Data doesn’t care about your feelings.

Grow the duck up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ellie loves that phrase about throwing grenades and shrapnel doesn’t she. Wonder which website she’s copied and pasted that from.

• Haha
Beeeba’s clearly stoned as she’s posting complete bollocks that she’s copied from some random websites! 🤣🤣🤣
Beebs used to have a lot more followers and now just posts random tit probably because she's bored. She still witters on about manifesting stuff. This obviously doesn't work, if it did she wouldn't be living in a big shed drinking her own piss and wishing she had a washing machine.

• Haha
I know I said earlier in a post that I won’t stop until this misinformation is stopped, but I’m feeling a bit disheartened. Ellie is a bleep. She is a sociopath. She does not care who she hurts, who she fucks over as long as she gets what she wants and for as long as she has some sort of following stroking her ego. All she needs to do is post something and some chump will tell her how amazing and brave she is. She gets asked for advice constantly as if she’s the oracle of everything. All of this inflates her sense of self and this is what she is addicted to. And she will not stop. She will never ever admit she’s wrong or back down, because we are dealing with a pure unadulterated narcissist. Sociopath.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know I said earlier in a post that I won’t stop until this misinformation is stopped, but I’m feeling a bit disheartened. Ellie is a bleep. She is a sociopath. She does not care who she hurts, who she fucks over as long as she gets what she wants and for as long as she has some sort of following stroking her ego. All she needs to do is post something and some chump will tell her how amazing and brave she is. She gets asked for advice constantly as if she’s the oracle of everything. All of this inflates her sense of self and this is what she is addicted to. And she will not stop. She will never ever admit she’s wrong or back down, because we are dealing with a pure unadulterated narcissist. Sociopath.
She’s a complete freak show. She’s mentally unstable. She loves the drama. This week is cancer, next week she will be chatting tit about something else trying to goad people into an argument. She’s unstable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.