Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Giving blood today. Had to wear a mask and not a fig roll in sight. Do they not know who I am?? šŸ¤£ Jesus. Mint club it is then. I hope it goes straight into an anti vaxxer.
The bastards. When I was allowed to give it was a cup of tea and custard cream. I was never a fan of the old custard cream. Give me a chocolate digestive any day.

Reactions: 3
The Iā€™ll add you on to my gym membership really got me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if nothing else, Ellie, you do make me laugh from time to time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
seems a bit intense someone to move in with her, drive her car, share her gym membership etc. just for some basic home help when all the kids are in full time daycare or living with dad. Sounds more like sheā€™s offering to pay someone to be her mate. Tasks will probably include filming her in doctor and hospital waiting rooms causing trouble, filming bailiffs coming to the door and the electric board and following her round protests to take pics of her. There will no boundaries for this poor unsuspecting au pair, no real job description just Ellieā€™s latest crazy idea that sheā€™s not thought through and that will all end in negativity( the thing she creates the most of) with a story about how this poor au pair was a terrible person. Whoever takes the job needs to find this thread. Makes me shudder at the thought of her feeling all smug and powerful because sheā€™s paying someone. Theyā€™ll be her 24/7 paid ego stroker šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
seems a bit intense someone to move in with her, drive her car, share her gym membership etc. just for some basic home help when all the kids are in full time daycare or living with dad. Sounds more like sheā€™s offering to pay someone to be her mate. Tasks will probably include filming her in doctor and hospital waiting rooms causing trouble, filming bailiffs coming to the door and the electric board and following her round protests to take pics of her. There will no boundaries for this poor unsuspecting au pair, no real job description just Ellieā€™s latest crazy idea that sheā€™s not thought through and that will all end in negativity( the thing she creates the most of) with a story about how this poor au pair was a terrible person. Whoever takes the job needs to find this thread. Makes me shudder at the thought of her feeling all smug and powerful because sheā€™s paying someone. Theyā€™ll be her 24/7 paid ego stroker šŸ¤¢
Anyone else thinking this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yes!!! And Ellie starts to morph into said housemate/ paid friend/ au pair as she has no identity of her own. I feel a Netflix series coming on ā€œobsessionā€
You write the script, I'll take the credit and the money. Seems fair šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same! Don't call the social šŸ˜œšŸ˜‰
I was wondering about the social. I canā€™t believe Syed employ an au pairs / Nannies or whatever without strict & authenticated DBS checks and child education qualifications etc

Just shows how much she lives on another planet.

I was wondering about the social. I canā€™t believe Syed employ an au pairs / Nannies or whatever without strict & authenticated DBS checks and child education qualifications etc

Just shows how much she lives on another planet.
such a strange request, someone to help in the evenings when her kids live with the dad most of the time, can she not manage making dinner and reading her kids a story? what on earth will this person do. And then weekends they have to accompany Ellie on a day out with her kids. Iā€™d feel a bit awkward bringing a stranger out with me and my children on a Saturday. Such a peculiar individual. Good night tattlers

So what she is really looking for is her own personal documentary film maker/PA who can also look after her kids on side šŸ˜…. I know lots of single people with young children managing ok. Is this a weird flex or something? What is this au pair gunna do? Hold a can opener? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s also just posted something about trauma responses and empathy šŸ™„šŸ™„ oh duck off Ellie!!! You are not a trained psychologist/psychiatrist/psychotherapist! You know tit all about it! Just another wannabe influencer throwing around the ā€œtraumaā€œ buzzword. This really pisses me offā€¦.and not just with Ellie but other influencers spouting this stuff. Insta-therapy (particularly unlicensed) is becoming a real problem along with misinformation.

Reactions: 4
I go past her house once a weekā€¦ every time Iā€™ve been by in the last month or so thereā€™s workmen/things going on, so maybe she is having the garage sorted šŸ˜‚
Can you imagine having a flashy personalised Range Rover and allowing some random ā€œhired helpā€ to drive it?

• Haha
Her baby daddy must be very generous for her to have a Range Rover? Even full time grifting wonā€™t earn you enough to buy, run and fill up one of those bad boys

Reactions: 1
I go past her house once a weekā€¦ every time Iā€™ve been by in the last month or so thereā€™s workmen/things going on, so maybe she is having the garage sorted šŸ˜‚
Can you imagine having a flashy personalised Range Rover and allowing some random ā€œhired helpā€ to drive it?
She will literally imagine thatā€™s a ā€˜job perkā€™. Lol

Her baby daddy must be very generous for her to have a Range Rover? Even full time grifting wonā€™t earn you enough to buy, run and fill up one of those bad boys
She got inheritance from her grandma.

And itā€™s prob a 2002 model.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We also have a family rule, itā€™s ā€œAsk Gill as many questions as you like, sheā€™s an open bookā€. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Anyhoo, I have it on good authority that Ms Grey is looking for an au pair.

NB. I am not thinking of applying for the job. As you were.
Love the way she has to do everything through Facebook or Insta ā€¦ā€¦. Ā£120 per week !!!! Gtfo !! What a great deal Eloise sounds like about Ā£4 per hour give or take ā€¦ā€¦. Hmmmmm is that right or have I read that wrong šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Why on earth does she need an Au pair? She doesnā€™t do anything šŸ¤£ Is it for her 1 hour a day of dedicated social media time? I suppose this au pair has got to be vax-less and on the troofer train? Which is discrimination btw. Works the other way too.
Just more madness that doesnā€™t add up. Iā€™ll bet my life she has no intention or need to get an au pair. This is just all for show to build her latest online persona ā€œprofessional business woman and busy motherā€ when reality is she doesnā€™t have a job and her children live with dad. Another plucked out of the air post for social media attention. Who posts on Facebook for this and doesnā€™t just go to an agency. Itā€™s honestly bizarre
Sheā€™s trying to tell someone sheā€™s moving into a house with a converted garage (grandmas maybe?)

thatā€™s the entire point of the post.

My ex partner had an au pair. Liey clearly has no idea what the duties of an au pair are as thatā€™s not it.

Sheā€™s looking for a live in nanny.
Also, why do they need to be an EU citizen? She knows weā€™ve left the EU doesnā€™t she. šŸ˜‚
Good Morning Tattlers! Sorry for all the quotes but what I'm going to say is relevant to all those posts.

First things first.

Eloise is still living at her current address (owned by Oliver Oxley, whom we suspect of being the father of her youngest child, and the target of her songwriting during lockdown which referred to lusting after a married man).

For info, all of the "Italics" are copied and pasted from her local authority documents.

When Oliver bought the property in Dec 2020 it looked like this on the Land Registry:
1667464416365.png

He then applied for a second house to be built in May 2021. This was approved by the local authority in Feb 2022. It was for a "three-bedroom chalet style dwelling, associated driveway and garage". It stipulated in the approval that the property cannot be resided in until complete. And additionally, that the garage could not be used for living accommodation due to concerns about parking availability
"the garage hereby approved shall be retained for such use and shall not be altered internally or externally for use as habitable accommodation.
Reason: To ensure a satisfactory level of off-road parking facilities so as not to prejudice the free flow of traffic and conditions of general safety along the highway and to preclude the creation of a separate dwelling and to accord with Policy *** and *** of the ****** Local Plan Core Strategy."

He then applied for an amendment to the approved application in May 2022, to now join the garage to the property (see below), as well as " The garage would provide additional living space at first floor level which would be used for a dressing room and en-suite for bedroom one." This was approved in Sept 2022.

1667464569184.png

1667466770534.png

Someone wasn't happy about it locally, and there was also an online objection submitted.

My belief is that Eloise is manipulating the council tax by declaring her abode as the property being built and therefore 'unlivable'.

In addition, it appears that the conversion Eloise is 'her' garage, which may no longer be bound by the amended planning permission?

Disclaimer: To Eloise, this is not doxing. I have not given your address, postcode, or any identifying information. Everything I have posted is from The Land Registry, Gov.uk and the minutes, applications and reference documents openly available on your local authority webpage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.