Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Remember when Eloise was feeding her kids innocent smoothies ( not a problem obviously) but her holier than thou I only eat fresh fruit & veg etc and her followers pointed it out & she quickly deleted the post 🤡 Well eloise read the following ✌ keep chatting your dangerous shit you look more stupid by the day
aah this reminds me of Coco PopsGate.

Honestly, I love reminiscing. Have so many great memories with you guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Shrimpies

PixiePomPom is correct. Their posts suggest that women instinctively know how to birth and that any interference is abuse. So what are they doing or offering? The posts are littered with nonsense about Authentic Birth Keeping and Instinctive Mothering. Attached is some nonsense about pain during childbirth being optional. My absolute favourite though is they will teach you "the business and marketing skills to excel in the digital age" create a problem.. promote it through fear.. present a solution. At a cost!!. Isn't that what they accuse Big Pharma of?. Grifters pretending to be something else.
So my interpretation of this is that you experience pain during childbirth because you want to create drama for yourself??? I can only come to the conclusion that these people hate women

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Considering shes got stage four cancer you’d think her family, real life long friends and children would want to be there for her. It’s almost asif the Cancer is a lie…. 🤔

• Haha

Eye roll

I spotted that as well. Silly little twat. Another one who’d sell his grandmother to the highest bidder.

And this cunt never shuts up. Hasn’t he started fucking panto rehearsals yet? Surely Oldham Coliseum need a twat to play Buttons or a village idiot?
How does having anti-vax views make your teeth fall out? 🤣

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Liz O’Riordans latest story about someone sending something to her mum on twitter? That’s really low. 🤯
You see, they all think that we are ‘low’ - because we take the fucking piss out of them in here (which in old money, is a room where we all get together and take the piss collectively). As far as I’m aware, none of us have ever sent direct messages to any of them and certainly not to their parents.

Obviously, we all recall the summer and the live rant that outed me and the subsequent bollocks that followed. I mean, getting messages which included photos of my family and my dogs with the “We know where you live” shite, it’s intimidating and unpleasant and yes, a bit scary. I’m easily found online and therefore easily found in person. No matter how dangerous I believe these fucking idiots are (and I do) the only people I would ask to liaise with them would be the heads of social media platforms (because I believe they should not have the means of sharing their bile), the police, the taxman, etc. I would never ask or encourage any of my friends to engage in intimidatory tactics.

Some might say that the tattle threads are intimidating, but as I say, certainly in this particular group (can’t speak for other threads because I don’t read or comment on them) I don’t think for a moment that ANY of them were contacted personally.

So, troofers, get fucked. All of you.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Just looking at her 29th birthday post and the list of the things she’s achieved.. but her university degrees aren’t on the list? Shouldn’t they be an achievement, given how her entirely valid definitely real law degree enables her to help so many poor people? 🤔

• Haha
Fair play to Maddy , Liz & all the other doctors who’ve taken on that excuse of a human being calling out her bullshit when they have proper jobs to work on & have built a career properly with study & hard work . Where Lieys “career” is built on lies , misinformation, tax dodging , putting people in danger & copy and pasting other peoples bullshit . Remember Eloise your kids are going to google( duck duck go sorry ) your name one day if they haven’t already ! What an embarrassment you are .

Attachments

Reactions: 10

Callingyouout

Birth is brutal! Go back in time 100s (not even that) of years ago and women either had numerous kids (because most of the time the kids didn’t survive past childhood and infancy) or they died in child birth. Birth to quote House of the Dragon from a woman “the child bed is our battlefield”! Thanks to that little insignificant thing called science is the reason we are where we are! These people are too privileged to even realise that! And they are also extremely fortunate that they’re so called “natural birthing” went alright for them.

I know we’ve already looked at this but I went through Lieys followers (scroll through a hundred or so of genuine ones) and found many of these accounts.

As you can see the accounts are made up of photos of perfect grid photos (stolen from other legit accounts), have hardly any followers but are following 1000s of people (presumably all the people who purchased the followers.
How do people not see what a fake she is?

Attachments

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Tell me you wasted your time without telling me you wasted your time. Honestly give it up, even people in the "movement" are commenting on what a waste of time it is.
My disappointment lies in the lack of punctuation, incorrect spelling and general twatocity.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The poor men of the world are now faced with the devastating blow that Ellie will no longer be online dating. THE HEARTBREAK.

• Haha
  • Heart

Callingyouout

Nothing ever comes of these charity sponsors… just another fart in the wind like everything else she’s ever done! She almost always asks people to name a small charity as well, why can’t she find one herself? She doesn’t want to name anything she can be held accountable to that’s why.

Ellie was probably incredibly spoilt growing up. She just expects everything to be handed to her, to have fame and glory and recognition for no work whatsoever. Don’t have a degree? That’s ok just make one up!

A couple of weeks ago when she was on holiday last, she locked herself in her bathroom and did a live. Apparently the hotel were aware that the bathroom door was dodgy and basically told her that she couldn’t close it until they got it fixed. One night Ellie went into the bathroom and shut the door. One of the first things Ellie said in the live is “I should get a discount”. And that’s all you need to know about Ellie Grey.

She’s a vulture, a vampire. All she cares about is her appearance, her status, how she is seen to others and what she can get out of something/someone. She’ll do anything the easy way to make some money or gain some status. Shortcuts shortcuts shortcuts. The first thing she will think is “how can I make this about me?”. She’ll wrap a fake empathetic cover on anything to trick people. She’s nothing but an entitled, gluttonous, self-serving brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Hey gang. I’ve just caught up. Unfortunately I’m a little distracted by family matters at the moment so I’m dipping in and out. Wonderful chain of events yesterday.
I hope that this momentum keeps building now.

p.s. don’t forget to keep reporting Ellie’s account & posts. Let’s get her IN THE BIN.

• Heart

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Course you did Ellie….
Snore 😴

It’s about the third time she’s shared that aswell. She ‘corrected’ the NHS Senior Immunisation Manager, did she? Much like that time she was ‘commended’ by Neonatolgists for ‘educating’ them.

I think it’s time to wheel this out again.

88F116D1-6697-43FB-8B78-47FF386EC532.jpeg

• Haha