Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me how she always writes professionals in air quotes.
Like it or not, doctors and nurses ARE professionals. We train, work hard and study for years, consistently learning and evolving with the patients best interests at heart.
So you've read some journal articles. Who hasn't? Get yourself on a 12 hour shift working in a children's hospital with kids who have been in trauma accidents, have sepsis, transplants, open heart surgery etc. All stuff I HAVE seen and know how to deal with. Put yourself against us and then dare to call us a 'professional' again. You would sink Ellie. Disgusting woman.
It must really irk Ellie that her sister is a medical doctor & she is the family under-achiever. I mean, that’s quite a marked difference between siblings. She’s definitely not bitter though……..

Who is Neil?? Sorry I don’t know anything about her so I don’t know who that is!!
@BettyCrockerr allow me to introduce you to Ellie’s dad. How her sister managed to turn out normal is nothing short of miraculous.
AD3E0CCE-1841-42B8-B49D-B0693864B54A.jpeg
80B53E79-DD7D-4892-A75A-1646E7A435C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve had my booster today. Think I’m on number four now.
Still alive. Bit of a sore arm, 2 heads, breathing fire.
Nothing major.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be afraid that her (illegal) location will be discovered and linked to her massive bank account. Thought she was living “free”! 🤣
She did mention once I think that post doesn't get to her or something. So no post, no legal right to live and work where she is and no paying tax.

Reactions: 2
Does she mean a crystal vibrator ?
Yeah she's gonna get herself a yeast infection and make up some story how she found her divine feminine and her trauma was healed by it.

Nowt wrong with a sex toy but it's nowt special. I got a box full and they're brilliant. Not gonna be telling my mates about my cervix holding my trauma and some crystal bollocks fixing it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah she's gonna get herself a yeast infection and make up some story how she found her divine feminine and her trauma was healed by it.

Nowt wrong with a sex toy but it's nowt special. I got a box full and they're brilliant. Not gonna be telling my mates about my cervix holding my trauma and some crystal bollocks fixing it lol.
She did say last week I think it was that whenever she has “sexy time with kev he gives her bv “ more like wash ya vag you dirty witch

Tell me you've got no idea how the world works without telling me you have no idea how the world works. I'll go first.

Screenshot_20221113_195215.jpg

There are many things my actions take credit for and I own that. My successes, failures and things that make me both happy and sad.

However, it is totally false that the influence of my upbringing, job security, current and past relationships and current economic climate have zero influence on my decisions. You can't say that your decisions aren't based on experience and place blame on an individual rather than their lives experience.

I'd make different decisions now than I would if I was 20, or 30 and I'm sure I'll make different decisions when I'm older. I've experienced abuse, that kind of tit lasts.

Julie is the most twatiest of twats out there. I make decisions not to scam others to join an mlm cult. Julie deliberately seeks out people to join her promising the earth.

She did say last week I think it was that whenever she has “sexy time with kev he gives her bv “ more like wash ya vag you dirty witch
She said that she got an UTI coz she felt her boundaries got crossed or summat. Which I feel is a bit overshare online.

I think she got a UTI coz that happens sometimes, nothing to do with trauma.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve had my booster today. Think I’m on number four now.
Still alive. Bit of a sore arm, 2 heads, breathing fire.
Nothing major.
I had mine 4-5 weeks ago now. Flu at the same time in the same arm (picked a bad work outfit that day and decided as well as not getting completely down to my underwear, having one sore arm was possibly better than 2). Well my arm got a little sore/heavy for a few hours, then nothing...I'm still waiting for it to explode though as that's been a month 🥴🙄. Now since Nov 2019, that's 4 C19 and 4 flu jabs and I definitely feel no different to 2019! What an anticlimax!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had mine 4-5 weeks ago now. Flu at the same time in the same arm (picked a bad work outfit that day and decided as well as not getting completely down to my underwear, having one sore arm was possibly better than 2). Well my arm got a little sore/heavy for a few hours, then nothing...I'm still waiting for it to explode though as that's been a month 🥴🙄. Now since Nov 2019, that's 4 C19 and 4 flu jabs and I definitely feel no different to 2019! What an anticlimax!
Last time I saw my doctor I took my tshirt and trousers off and ended up just in my socks and boxers so she could see my rash. Do you know what she did? Just carried on walking round tescos doing her shopping.. how rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me you've got no idea how the world works without telling me you have no idea how the world works. I'll go first.

View attachment 1728347

There are many things my actions take credit for and I own that. My successes, failures and things that make me both happy and sad.

However, it is totally false that the influence of my upbringing, job security, current and past relationships and current economic climate have zero influence on my decisions. You can't say that your decisions aren't based on experience and place blame on an individual rather than their lives experience.

I'd make different decisions now than I would if I was 20, or 30 and I'm sure I'll make different decisions when I'm older. I've experienced abuse, that kind of tit lasts.

Julie is the most twatiest of twats out there. I make decisions not to scam others to join an mlm cult. Julie deliberately seeks out people to join her promising the earth.

She said that she got an UTI coz she felt her boundaries got crossed or summat. Which I feel is a bit overshare online.

I think she got a UTI coz that happens sometimes, nothing to do with trauma.
I get the sentiment of that quote. In the sense that you’ve got to take responsibility for yourself, your actions, your well-being etc ……but ironically blaming everything on anything/anyone else is exactly what these troofers do 😂! It’s the government that is oppressing them, it’s big pharma out to duck them over, it’s the negative energy from the Amazon delivery man that has ruined their day, it’s because they didn’t sage their home that caused the water leak, it’s because of their spiritual “trauma”, it’s those pesky Rothchilds, it’s because their moon is in Saturn, it’s the WHO, it’s because they didn’t manifest it properly, blah blah bliddy blah!

Also can I just add….. Crystal cervix massager 😂😂😂 what in the duck? That honestly made me wince! Now I hate to kink shame here but I can’t think of anything worse than having my cervix massaged 😬😬😬 I’m immediately brought back to all the painful gynaecology appointments, smear tests, pregnancy dilation, and the times where my partner got a bit too carried away! That’s not supposed to feel good is it? Ouchhh.

Last edited:
By rights I should be dead by now. I think I’m on my 5th Covid, millionth flu, I take nasty pain killers if I get a migraine (I mean, the mileage I could get by playing the bleeping martyr, lying about for days on end, puking up, not working, refusing all meds that I know will help) but no, I gratefully accept all manner of drugs. I’m such a bleep. ☺

Reactions: 8
She’s just half a step away from ‘Hitler wasn’t a bad guy’ and ‘no one died in concentration camps’….

She’s disgusting
Ellie is a holocaust denier. They are all the same. Saw the panorama programme where Mariana Spring was looking into disaster deniers. Didn't realise how nasty some of the are in there death threats. I know most are dipshit cunts, just like Ellie, but actual threats and tracking people down is another level.

It really annoys me how she always writes professionals in air quotes.
Like it or not, doctors and nurses ARE professionals. We train, work hard and study for years, consistently learning and evolving with the patients best interests at heart.
So you've read some journal articles. Who hasn't? Get yourself on a 12 hour shift working in a children's hospital with kids who have been in trauma accidents, have sepsis, transplants, open heart surgery etc. All stuff I HAVE seen and know how to deal with. Put yourself against us and then dare to call us a 'professional' again. You would sink Ellie. Disgusting woman.
Ellie you twit, you never read balanced reviews/books/articles, most in your pile are very biased!! FUUUUCCCK OOOOOOFFFF!

Funny to see she did finally get a book shelf though.
Ellie dear - I suggest getting some real plants rather than fake ones you bleeping bleep! It will help the environment both by not buying plastic crap and it will actually help purify the air, better than spending money on the air purifier FYI! You're welcome.

Reactions: 4
Ellie is a holocaust denier. They are all the same. Saw the panorama programme where Mariana Spring was looking into disaster deniers. Didn't realise how nasty some of the are in there death threats. I know most are dipshit cunts, just like Ellie, but actual threats and tracking people down is another level.

Ellie you twit, you never read balanced reviews/books/articles, most in your pile are very biased!! FUUUUCCCK OOOOOOFFFF!

Funny to see she did finally get a book shelf though.
Ellie dear - I suggest getting some real plants rather than fake ones you bleeping bleep! It will help the environment both by not buying plastic crap and it will actually help purify the air, better than spending money on the air purifier FYI! You're welcome.
She’s just another Mrs Hinch basic witch. No personality, character or sense of humour. I’d partly understand her following if she had a bit of charisma, but she doesn’t! Not a shred! She has to rely on lies and shocking people as her main personality trait instead.

Beebs, if you’re happy with perverts jacking off at the sight of your naked little girls, then do crack on.

But yeah, all paedos are friends with Epstein and Clinton aren’t they?
Yeah I don’t get this…. They’re always harping on about paedos being everywhere but are happy to broadcast their babies naked. There are sickos out there that troll the internet for stuff like this! In a right and safe world we should be free and comfortable to have our children naked, and in the privacy of your home and garden that is perfectly fine, but we don’t live in a free and safe world and unfortunately there are people out there who will latch onto anything and share those images and videos in dark web paedos forums! I listened to a very good podcast called Hunting Warhead, I highly recommend it (it’s a very hard listen). It details the hunt for a predator known as Warhead and really goes into detail about the online world of paedos and how the forums operate. And guess what.. it’s not your Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton or whatever. It’s your next door neighbours “harmless” son, or the friendly waiter giving your kids crayons. I’m not saying paedos are everywhere, but you just have to be so careful with what you put online.

What’s happening with the bleep shed?

Those unvaxxed nurses she was going to employ?

The nanny?

And the book?

And the podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t get this…. They’re always harping on about paedos being everywhere but are happy to broadcast their babies naked. There are sickos out there that troll the internet for stuff like this! In a right and safe world we should be free and comfortable to have our children naked, and in the privacy of your home and garden that is perfectly fine, but we don’t live in a free and safe world and unfortunately there are people out there who will latch onto anything and share those images and videos in dark web paedos forums! I listened to a very good podcast called Hunting Warhead, I highly recommend it (it’s a very hard listen). It details the hunt for a predator known as Warhead and really goes into detail about the online world of paedos and how the forums operate. And guess what.. it’s not your Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton or whatever. It’s your next door neighbours “harmless” son, or the friendly waiter giving your kids crayons. I’m not saying paedos are everywhere, but you just have to be so careful with what you put online.
Absolutely spot on. And I will indulge myself by going back in time, again. ☺

Imagine my childhood, my parents taking cine films of my brother and me, running about naked. Then creating copies of said film and sharing it with strangers. Holiday photos, getting them reprinted thousands at a time and sharing them. Me, with my two, taking naked photos of them, going back to Boots and asking for hundreds of reprints of naked photos of them. Someone on the processing counter would have surely raised an eyebrow and asked their manager if they should call the police.

Sharing naked films of your children online or anywhere for that matter, is not bleeping normal! I think I’ve mentioned before that when my first grandchild was born I was not allowed to share any photos of her with her face visible and I respected my daughter’s decision. She’s got three now and she’s more relaxed about it, but for a quite a while, she absolutely insisted that no one was to share photos of her with her face on show. And she’s so bloody beautiful, I was desperate to! ☺❤

Absolutely spot on. And I will indulge myself by going back in time, again. ☺

Imagine my childhood, my parents taking cine films of my brother and me, running about naked. Then creating copies of said film and sharing it with strangers. Holiday photos, getting them reprinted thousands at a time and sharing them. Me, with my two, taking naked photos of them, going back to Boots and asking for hundreds of reprints of naked photos of them. Someone on the processing counter would have surely raised an eyebrow and asked their manager if they should call the police.

Sharing naked films of your children online or anywhere for that matter, is not bleeping normal! I think I’ve mentioned before that when my first grandchild was born I was not allowed to share any photos of her with her face visible and I respected my daughter’s decision. She’s got three now and she’s more relaxed about it, but for a quite a while, she absolutely insisted that no one was to share photos of her with her face on show. And she’s so bloody beautiful, I was desperate to! ☺❤
In addition to that Beebs clearly isn't thinking about her children's digital footprint and how they'll feel about their image being online. They're having fun now as kids but when they're grown, and they find out their mother has been posting all this I wonder how they'll feel.

I'd be pissed if I were her kid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.