Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go...the party people 🙄
Is she barefoot? Weirdo.

If they're so healthy why do they need supplements?

Losers, needing to announce they're anti vax on a birthday party post. I just had a birthday party too and I invited my mates. I never once asked them their vaccination status lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she barefoot? Weirdo.

Losers, needing to announce they're anti vax on a birthday party post. I just had a birthday party too and I invited my mates. I never once asked them their vaccination status lol
Biba likes to be barefoot. It’s a thing.

Can’t imagine she took her shoes off cause she was dancing so much. X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she barefoot? Weirdo.

I had a zero birthday in summer. I was asked if I wanted a party. I absolutely did not. I just wanted to spend a few days with my family. So eleven of us booked a farmhouse in Suffolk and we fucked off there for a week with the dogs. It was lovely. Parties are for kids and weddings. 😂😂😂😂😂

And if anyone wonders why Sean the tit actor couldn’t make it, he was busy opining about stuff he knows absolutely duck all about. Sounds familiar.

twit Le Tossier makes me dry wretch.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I had a zero birthday in summer. I was asked if I wanted a party. I absolutely did not. I just wanted to spend a few days with my family. So eleven of us booked a farmhouse in Suffolk and we fucked off there for a week with the dogs. It was lovely. Parties are for kids and weddings. 😂😂😂😂😂

And if anyone wonders why Sean the tit actor couldn’t make it, he was busy opining about stuff he knows absolutely duck all about. Sounds familiar.

twit Le Tossier makes me dry wretch.
It looked more like a wake than a party. Only kick chick was dressed for a party. She’s stuck out like a sore thumb.

Does Alice the second have scruffy trainers on? Really?

Goonbag was sky diving this morning. Just shows that the movement is so narcissistic. They don’t care about or support each other at all. It’s only ever about them.

Lieys kids aren’t there. But other peoples kids are.

Interesting.

Can we name them.

1 (TBC) Bar Owner Andrew
2 (TBC) Lauren’s Boyfriend - Krisbtkd
3 - Lauren, KickChick
4 - Chris Reid
5 - Kriepy Donut Boy
6 (TBC) Bar Owner Chantelle
8 - Alice the second, howarthlass

7 might be Steve Falder

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It looked more like a wake than a party. Only kick chick was dressed for a party. She’s stuck out like a sore thumb.

Does Alice the second have scruffy trainers on? Really?

Goonbag was sky diving this morning. Just shows that the movement is so narcissistic. They don’t care about or support each other at all. It’s only ever about them.

Lieys kids aren’t there. But other peoples kids are.

Interesting.

Can we name them.

1 (TBC) Bar Owner Andrew
2 (TBC) Lauren’s Boyfriend - Krisbtkd
3 - Lauren, KickChick
4 - Chris Reid
5 - Kriepy Donut Boy
6 (TBC) Bar Owner Chantelle
8 - Alice the second, howarthlass

7 might be Steve Falder
Healthy!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 forgotten about your long list of ailments and terminal cancer Ellie? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here you go...the party people 🙄
The picture of ‘health’.

Kriepy D with his gut bursting out of his shirt & the greasy-haired girl on the end dressed like a bag lady.

Not much of a party with three kids there. I bet it was all over by 9.

Eliie, any regrets about bigging it up on social media?! What a LOSER.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can actually see, by the buffet behind kick chick, how many people that the bar was expecting Ellie to pull in.

How absolutely humiliating for her. To have less than 10 people at her party

Def don’t need 100 slices of sausage roll for 8 people ..

Oh, hang on tho. That’s not taking Kriepy into account. Maybe 50 we’re for him.

P.s. just knew there was gonna be a buffet after he travelled so far 🤣

On having a look at the bar, they keep reinventing themselves. Lots of new logos, refurbs, reopenings. It’s clearly failing.

Prob gave her the room / buffet for free (hence her travelling 200 miles) if she filled the bar with *her friends* - all buying drinks.

Even when she posted that open invite to everyone who follows her - on her story.

Maybe they’ll realise just how many of her followers are bots.

Attachments

Last edited:
Can’t understand anyone hosting a party and not going for their hair done first.

She looks like she’s been swimming and nipped for a kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Crying over these posts about the party! Great work tattle beings 🤣😂🤣 What an absolute giggle reading these. But I have so many questions...

- I can't believe she's been hyping this party up for months! And where is the dress all the people voted on?!
- Why is her face so shiny?
- Where are her kids if other kids are there? - clearly child friendly, or do her own kids not even want to be there 😅
- Why do you all look so gross and unhealthy?
- Did they get paid to turn up?
- Are there no family members?
- Is this basically all lockdown 'friends'!?

The photo with her next to the window is really sad, there is basically no-one in the reflection except the person taking the photo. Guess that was before the 8 people turned up though 🤣 Definitely not a pumping party she was hinting it would be. Not even the open invite to all on her Insta fans got anyone along. Her tr;be are so fickle. They all live online or are, as we know, bots.

And love the post/story you shared @nosey_cow with the screenshot tagging people. So she "couldn't WAIT for her party" and all those she tagged! lol and "all the others she can't tag" because now we know, there were not others! OMG, it is the most sad existence. I've met more people for a casual friends catch up dinner mid-week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How tragic! If she wasn't such a spiteful, dangerous grifter I'd almost feel sorry for her, but then I shake myself and remember how many vulnerable people she's helping risk financial, physical and mental health and having them alienate their friends and family through her twisted stats and FB research meaning she deserves the pathetic turnout.

And her 'healthy' joke...emmm where has her laundry list of illnesses gone? And the emergent issue that required the carry on in A&E for attention? She's just lucky that the troofers tend to be quite thick and inconsistent in their stories to have likely not noticed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.