Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, what’s happened to the following loons: Kate Shiterani, Wanky Walton, Dumb and Dumber, Kayleigh with the most natural looking boobs ever, Julie Cuntquorn…. All still as cracked as Humpty Dumpty?

Reactions: 2
Anyway, what’s happened to the following loons: Kate Shiterani, Wanky Walton, Dumb and Dumber, Kayleigh with the most natural looking boobs ever, Julie Cuntquorn…. All still as cracked as Humpty Dumpty?
And the really crazy horse lady ( who actually got me to Tattle and then this thread!). Wanky was fun, the mental car rants! Oh, and Martin?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the really crazy horse lady ( who actually got me to Tattle and then this thread!). Wanky was fun, the mental car rants! Oh, and Martin?
Oh yes, Claire Fucknell. She was as sane as…… with her Seals ready to ‘go’ at a hand signal from her….

Hope no one minds me sharing this - these guys don’t mind - but if Aliceheadband is around (given that she purports to know how I spend ‘all my days’) these are for you. And in the last week, I have helped several patients get second opinions and get them to a better place mentally, just by being there. I hope you share this information with your entourage. Love and light and all that great stuff …. ☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, Claire Fucknell. She was as sane as…… with her Seals ready to ‘go’ at a hand signal from her….

Hope no one minds me sharing this - these guys don’t mind - but if Aliceheadband is around (given that she purports to know how I spend ‘all my days’) these are for you. And in the last week, I have helped several patients get second opinions and get them to a better place mentally, just by being there. I hope you share this information with your entourage. Love and light and all that great stuff …. ☺
Share away Gill!
The work you do is more than marvellous! My 💖
Thank you is not enough.
But yes, THANK YOU! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looking at her 29th birthday post and the list of the things she’s achieved.. but her university degrees aren’t on the list? Shouldn’t they be an achievement, given how her entirely valid definitely real law degree enables her to help so many poor people? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking at her 29th birthday post and the list of the things she’s achieved.. but her university degrees aren’t on the list? Shouldn’t they be an achievement, given how her entirely valid definitely real law degree enables her to help so many poor people? 🤔
Neithers her multi million pound deal she closed after a week in the job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the reality of following the energy bill advice…

If you don’t pay and pretend you’ve moved, they will eventually come and check…

And if you’re not going to pay, and you’re going to lie and pretend you’ve moved, why bother changing your meters?? It does nothing!

If this is a simple safety check, then you can let them in, regardless of who ‘owns’ the meters.

You are using an electricity supply, the supplier have a right to check it’s a. Safe and also b. Being paid…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

And if you’re not going to pay, and you’re going to lie and pretend you’ve moved, why bother changing your meters?? It does nothing!

If this is a simple safety check, then you can let them in, regardless of who ‘owns’ the meters.

You are using an electricity supply, the supplier have a right to check it’s a. Safe and also b. Being paid…
Nice one Ellie…..

• Angry
Reactions: 4

I have zero sympathy for these people. Sorry not sorry for being blunt. They shouldn't blindly put their trust in someone on the internet because they think they can save a few quid. They are jumping on a bandwagon that will have serious consequences.

This is the video. Hope it posts

I want to marry him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Have we seen the latest sunbed post? Ellie is refreshing this page as we speak for the reaction….

Nothing makes healthcare advice seem more legit and genuine than when the author posts a big paranoid muttering ramble at the start about the HaTeRz.

Reactions: 2
Have we seen the latest sunbed post? Ellie is refreshing this page as we speak for the reaction….
She is so painfully thick. She’s desperately trying to make herself sound intelligent but she’s just failing miserably.

heads up Ellie you twit - VITAMIN D DOESNT STOP DISEASE YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping FRUIT LOOP!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.