Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahahahaha....1 hour a day!!! You are glued to your screen for a minimum of 16 hours a day easily...you utter thundercunt.

Ps. Just spent a glorious afternoon having lunch and long walks on beach with visiting family...all after having my flu jab this morning... am still not dead tho... those pesky vaccine injuries that happen after every single type of vaccine are just so relentless arent they?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The poor men of the world are now faced with the devastating blow that Ellie will no longer be online dating. THE HEARTBREAK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The poor men of the world are now faced with the devastating blow that Ellie will no longer be online dating. THE HEARTBREAK.
I’m surprised she’s not yet gone off on one about the “dangers” of mobile phones or phone masts…. But then that would mean she couldn’t use her phone so……!

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she’s not yet gone off on one about the “dangers” of mobile phones or phone masts…. But then that would mean she couldn’t use her phone so……!
She's probably reached her hours limit. Might have to do it tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pahahahahaha....1 hour a day!!! You are glued to your screen for a minimum of 16 hours a day easily...you utter thundercunt.

Ps. Just spent a glorious afternoon having lunch and long walks on beach with visiting family...all after having my flu jab this morning... am still not dead tho... those pesky vaccine injuries that happen after every single type of vaccine are just so relentless arent they?!
Ah phones Eloise, they have always been your Achilles heel...

Remember back in Feb 21 ( Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer. | Page 17 | Tattle Life )

Just after the fundraising for the GLO (that never happened),
and the second time her phone got hacked (by her ex the government),
Eloise started this little scheme, an MLM phone for truthers and antivaxxers. (that "I have just done a lot of research" part of her post didn't age well). This was meant to be the future, but alas only a handful of truthers actually fell for it. Eloise must have got some commission for it, but never got one for herself, how odd.

1666710904921.png

1666711273875.png

This occurred back just before the Fanjo soap scandal (you seriously have to read it to believe it), and publicly stating she was giving up her LLM.
There is so much more from back then I can't even summarise it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah phones Eloise, they have always been your Achilles heel...

Remember back in Feb 21 ( Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer. | Page 17 | Tattle Life )

Just after the fundraising for the GLO (that never happened),
and the second time her phone got hacked (by her ex the government),
Eloise started this little scheme, an MLM phone for truthers and antivaxxers. (that "I have just done a lot of research" part of her post didn't age well). This was meant to be the future, but alas only a handful of truthers actually fell for it. Eloise must have got some commission for it, but never got one for herself, how odd.

View attachment 1677392
View attachment 1677406

This occurred back just before the Fanjo soap scandal (you seriously have to read it to believe it), and publicly stating she was giving up her LLM.
There is so much more from back then I can't even summarise it!
Ahaha someone mentioned the clear phone in her comments and she said she had one and ‘it’s not for her’

• Haha
Reactions: 6

she doesn’t have any friends. Never mind long distance ones.

She has in the past. She had some signal blocker or something.

Regardless, I don't see how she can limit herself to an hour of social media a day. I'm currently tracking her active accounts as:

Instagram Iamelliegrey
Instagram Theoriginalelliegrey
Instagram Tr;be
Facebook Cleo Blacksmith (personal account)

I'm sure there is also another group and possibly a Tiktok account? Has she ventured back onto telegram after the "leave the group, its not safe" debacle? (when she locked herself out her own group whilst using a fake account to make herself look good, genuine comedy gold [ Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all. | Page 44 | Tattle Life])

Even logging in and out of those above several times a day must take a while, not to mention we know that in the past shes kept fake accounts (using real peoples details) for up to two years before she uses them to post ( Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found? | Page 29 | Tattle Life)

Whats gone fairly recently:
Instagram Naturellieholistic
Instagram Naturellieyou
Facebook Naturellieyou Group
Facebook Ellie Grey (was her 'open' account)
Pttp Forum

These threads are the only way to keep up with all her bullshit in one place. I had forgotten some of the shite she says until she reposts. Which are pretty much all logged now.

Ellie, People are applying tit like coconut oil and carrot juice mix to their skin because of the crap you spout! It's awful.
I have been applying suncream to my face for 20 years, still alive, still next to no illness and nothing like the list of illnesses you have had (if believed to be true). And, I still get a little tan, BUT I do not burn. Otherwise I would burn like a goodun with my fair skin! Anything overused is bad, and probably highly likely, people using suncream and getting burnt is because they are using old product out of date, its a known fact it gets old and becomes inefficient. They have dates, just like food does, for a reason.

And, doesn't your face and skin look a picture of health for someone in their 20's - NOT. Some very unhealthy pigmentation. Screenshot attached. Nice fake lashes BTW! What happened to stopping all filters, and fakeness... oh yeah - on the pile of things that never happened.

Ellie and people like her should not be allowed to EVER step foot in a hospital or doctors if they wish to disregard advice. She is contributing absolutely nothing to society except dangerous misinformation. She's told us all - never pays taxes, bills and drains the system with hospital care. Grade A bleep!

Oh the irony! Yet again. One of the most used words on Liey's threads I reckon.
---
Hope you're having a great time away Oik, we have any screenshots that might be needed so keep enjoying your holidays. Well deserved!!
Thanks - my lawyer (real one, degrees and practising certificate etc) still has an eye on it, so cheers. ☺

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.