Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilooooo

I know most people on this thread aren’t her biggest fan, but a baby being with a resuscitation team for the first minutes of his life would be fucking horrendous to deal with 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Pipxx

The first part of the vlog is a hard watch as much as people dislike Elle and connor that must’ve been extremely distressing for them as it would be anyone, you can see the panic on their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 95

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Plot twist:

His name was meant to be Freddie ... but they went to register and accidentally named him Freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Jmuz93

I am watching the video with my boyfriend and when they announced ‘Seven’ to be the middle name he said, in Elle’s annoying voice, ‘SeVeN because that’s the amount of times CONNUH has cheated on MEEEEEHH’

Tattler in disguise tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 89

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Carting a newborn baby around Bath on the hottest day of the year, it’s been pushing 30 here today and I bet it’s swaddled in blankets and beige outfits from Zara and covered in melted chocolate digestives.
I guess they are getting him acclimatised for his Ibiza photo shoot in a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Okay I’ve tried but I’m out for this one guys… can’t do it to myself after a recent miscarriage, hoping one of you angles will do a summary for me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Never thought I’d compliment Connor 😅 but he was a bloody good birth partner to Elle. Especially when he was born, could see he was terrified yet he was still focused on reassuring Elle the whole time. Well done Con man! Glad baby is ok, must of been very scary for them at first. Considering Elle had such a long, draining induction and then that to deal with after the birth as well I think she dealt with it all really well and it’s nice it was all an honest and open real birth story. Now just tell us the god damn name Elle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Elle

VIP Member
Elle waiting to update her Instagram bio from 'expecting baby boy Summer 21' to 'Wolfie/Zachary/Leonardo/Anthony Costa from Blue's mummy'
16238999.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Bloody hell I can't be doing with the gatekeeping on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ serious mean girl vibes of if you haven't been an active poster since thread 1 you can't sit with us 🤦🏼‍♀️ everyone was a new member at some point, no need to be patronising and point them to a rave thread!! Deja vu of the Carys thread all over again where someone says something nice and all hell breaks loose, it's a gossip thread people not a hate thread... And can we please move on from that picture of Connor 'falling out of the hearse', it was funny for the first 51819 times but it's literally been run into the ground (no pun intended ⚰). Give me a tattle warning for arguing with tattle members I don't care ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Rumour has it if you stand in front of a mirror, say the word 'Saint' seven times then spin around, a ghostly pale face appears in the mirror and offers you One Cup of Tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67