Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and this is why we redirect people to rave threads, nothing to do with ‘gatekeeping’. i just can’t be bleeping arsed with the lost angles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mine gets called a knobhead about 713 times a day, someone better call social.
😂😂 I’d say knobhead is quite polite.. I can’t wait to see how so many of these influencers that have gotten pregnant this year cope with the toddler phase, because I’ve currently got a 3 and 2 year old while 6 months pregnant and my home, me and my children are anything but insta worthy

Reactions: 13
It's always the soft lumps who come on to Tattle trying to act all disgusted at what's written, when we know full well they're sat there with their custard creams, soaking up every little last comment, getting a full blown minge twinge when it all kicks off 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Biscuit boy and digestive is hardly offensive is it?
He’s only called that because poor little sod is 99% made of them thanks to his mother! He’s a darling, nobody on here has ever said anything horrible about him. He’s a beautiful baby.youre right @Goldfish, it’s not even offensive.

Of course she has to get her ring in the shot
Because it’s on to the next money making scheme.

Reactions: 17
duck sake I missed all the fun 😂😂

It's always the soft lumps who come on to Tattle trying to act all disgusted at what's written, when we know full well they're sat there with their custard creams, soaking up every little last comment, getting a full blown minge twinge when it all kicks off 🤫
Minge twinge 😂 silk pocket 😂 today’s been a good’un lads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They clearly don’t get the point of Tattle!

Reactions: 6
They think these Z listers care about them - so they come to Tattle to defend them. Elle doesn’t even know they exists. Until it’s time for her to release that tacky clothing collection, then they’re her “friends” and “family.”🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
They think these Z listers care about them - so they come to Tattle to defend them. Elle doesn’t even know they exists. Until it’s time for her to release that tacky clothing collection, then they’re her “friends” and “family.”🤦‍♀️
That’s what wrong about the whole crappy set up, it’s corrupt IMHO. Lure people in then wham, sell sell sell, all on the pretence of being friends. That’s the real reason tattle and such sites exist, people who think for themselves are sick of the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so would ppl rather we harmlessly called him mcvitie in her DMs??? confused as to why they're complaining bc elle is only gonna see it if she comes looking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do I always miss the fun. I wanted to call them a buscuit baby or a digestive.

Wait they said the think tattle makes up most of Elle's interaction and views...they really think more people dislike Elle thanove her. Some angle you got there Elle even they don't see many fans

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey angles I’m still here. Can’t believe our gal travelled here there and everywhere throughout her pregnancy whereas I’m 30 weeks been shielding for most of it, went away for the weekend and came back with a horrific case of COVID. Can’t make this tit up 😫 but our angels life is so incredibly perfect it would never happen to her. Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I’m bed ridden xox

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hey angles I’m still here. Can’t believe our gal travelled here there and everywhere throughout her pregnancy whereas I’m 30 weeks been shielding for most of it, went away for the weekend and came back with a horrific case of COVID. Can’t make this tit up 😫 but our angels life is so incredibly perfect it would never happen to her. Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I’m bed ridden xox
Rest up and heal. Sending you positive vibes 🌼

Reactions: 7
Oh god! I'm wishing you a speedy recovery! All the love! 💖

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.