Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

em27

I really don't like Elle but Jesus Christ seeing them wait for baby to cry at the start had me on edge, I'm nearly 40 weeks and it's my biggest fear. Hats off to con for keeping Elle calm in that moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

saweetie

Chatty Member
‘didn’t mean for it to be a big thing’ says the same walking carbohydrate that vlogged a three part birth series in the run up to the name reveal of her BaByYy BoYyY™️ 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Alexandra876

Fuck me I'm buckled - I cannot believe we were right 😭

Also, right about the fact that they had another name and then changed it last minute! If ever we needed solid proof they read here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Can just hear Elle now when the toddler tantrums start in the middle of Home Bargains - “well you’re not behaving very much like a Saint right now are you?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Sticky One

VIP Member
I hope in 10 years times when they finally announce it, that it’s gonna be like when Sam Faiers had her 1st baby and his name was Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Cheeky little Sunday morning lie in.

Popped onto Tattle.

Pissed my pants.

Fuck off.

SAINT.

SAINT SEVEN SWIFT?

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! I can't breathe!!! 😭🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Tattle, I'll be taking the rest of the weekend off to compose myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
she says at the end she doesn’t want the name to be such a big thing because it’s just a name, but yet she won’t just say what it is? Surely that makes no sense… she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 46

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Surely someone on here must know someone who knows her or someone who knows one of her sisters. I struggle to believe nobody knows the baby name. I mean the way they’re carrying on you would honestly think they are the royal family and everything has to stay very tight lipped.

Nan knows

• Haha
Reactions: 46

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
At this rate we won't know his name until he takes over as CEO of Angelle Enterprises in 2041 and diversifies into Biscuit production. 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sticky One

VIP Member
How awkward for that person who sent their Nan over if the baby isn’t called Zachary, ya Nan is a liar hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Joke btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 44