Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says he’s a fortnight old.............then says we’re on day 11.........typically Elle rounding up and rushing

Reactions: 15
she says at the end she doesn’t want the name to be such a big thing because it’s just a name, but yet she won’t just say what it is? Surely that makes no sense… she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 46
‘didn’t mean for it to be a big thing’ says the same walking carbohydrate that vlogged a three part birth series in the run up to the name reveal of her BaByYy BoYyY™️ 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Its a bit weird to say ‘its come naturally’

because if it did, why are you thinking about it? -anything to make her look good. Parenting is a marathon not a sprint. She can find the first week of it easy but its the peaks and troughs that test how you crack on with it.

its like an episode of some trash tv - left on a cliff hanger, starts with drama, ends unrealistically with her preaching how great she is to her teenage fans. Gross.

Reactions: 20
Wait I’m confused. She goes on about being scared to have him out in the heat and that they’re ‘constantly chasing the coldest room in the house’- and yet she was seen out with him in the heatwave. Which is it hun? You’re scared or you’re fake?
If they’d just registered him it would be understandable but they were seen in Southgate so obvs spending more time outside than necessary

Says he’s a fortnight old.............then says we’re on day 11.........typically Elle rounding up and rushing
Did it during pregnancy might as well carry on postpartum!

Reactions: 2
bet carys is fuming, elle said herself it’s all come so naturally to her 😳 elles birth vlog was better & now this..
To be fair Elle has like 8 young nieces and nephews so I would imagine she would find it easier than someone who hasn't been around many babies

Reactions: 18
He was brilliant, what a scary moment for them. I think it’s good to include it, enough here slagged her off pretending it’s all rainbows and sunshine. It’s eye opening and she put a trigger warning.

Other than the obvious money grabbing element, it’s nice to see “real Elle” after a couple of years of materialistic/boring Elle.

I really don't like Elle but Jesus Christ seeing them wait for baby to cry at the start had me on edge, I'm nearly 40 weeks and it's my biggest fear. Hats off to con for keeping Elle calm in that moment.

Reactions: 39
Oh well christ on a bleeping bicycle #namegate is hanging around for a bit longer then jesus wept Bellynor PUT THE ANGLES OUT OF THEIR MISERY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that I’m defending her as I do find her irritating a lot of the time, not all but mostly of the time but,I was 8lb as a baby, my Mum is 5’1 and was 7 and a half stone when she fell pregnant, she was huge by the time she had me, I was two weeks overdue and she had a long difficult birth but I literally had this discussion with my parents the other day andboth my Mum and Dad said she didn’t eat for two, looked after herself and wasn’t unhealthy and she still put on a heck of a lot of weight and it just never completely fell off again much to her dismay! With my brother, he was a big baby as well and she hardly put on any weight! I’ve never been pregnant and have no experience other than what I’ve seen and what people tell me but I do think on attic occasion it really doesn’t just seem to depend on the person as to how much weight they put on and not always related to how much they eat/don’t eat etc
Everyone’s body shape is different I suppose. I wouldn’t however say Elle eat healthily. I do think the pushing it forward added to it looking huge but I suppose it was all for dramatic effect 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
To be fair Elle has like 8 young nieces and nephews so I would imagine she would find it easier than someone who hasn't been around many babies
I do think that helps, but honestly I think the main difference is that carys just wasn’t ready. Carys is insecure, needy, and is dependent on james, Elle is totally different. Elle is more confident and self assured.

So, part 2…she said she didn’t mean for his name to become some big thing (bull💩😂) so why not just say it and not make Angel galz wait days possibly longer AGAIN for a big name reveal?!
duck me like, Royal fam don’t even thing they’re this special 😂

Reactions: 14
So, part 2…she said she didn’t mean for his name to become some big thing (bull💩😂) so why not just say it and not make Angel galz wait days possibly longer AGAIN for a big name reveal?!
duck me like, Royal fam don’t even thing they’re this special 😂
Has she still not announced his name? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like stretching it out could back fire, babies are really boring when you’re not the parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are you joking me she’s not even said his name? I actually really liked Elle but all this has really put me off her she’s clearly only in it for money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never thought I’d compliment Connor 😅 but he was a bloody good birth partner to Elle. Especially when he was born, could see he was terrified yet he was still focused on reassuring Elle the whole time. Well done Con man! Glad baby is ok, must of been very scary for them at first. Considering Elle had such a long, draining induction and then that to deal with after the birth as well I think she dealt with it all really well and it’s nice it was all an honest and open real birth story. Now just tell us the god damn name Elle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I don’t know what’s wrong with me, made it through the first video, and the first part of this one and then cried when Hec met the baby :ROFLMAO: Glad everything turned out ok, I have mixed feelings about how much she shared but that’s her choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow not even 2 weeks old and already milking this poor little baby for all his worth still not revealing the name like his the second coming absolutely pathetic now. How can you share such intimate private videos and not reveal a name. Oh wait I know all they see is £££££££££ when they look at baby mcvits

Reactions: 10
I do think that helps, but honestly I think the main difference is that carys just wasn’t ready. Carys is insecure, needy, and is dependent on james, Elle is totally different. Elle is more confident and self assured.
I agree with this… Cary’s too much through her pregnancy was caught up moaning about how she was stressing about no longer being James’ no.1 priority and someone else coming before her… saying it once or twice fair enough it is scary to think your partner will put someone first over you, but that isn’t the mind set you should have when brining a little human into the world so I agree she maybe wasn’t as ready as Elle.. I think it’s all a big competition to some of them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shocking how many YouTubers were suddenly becoming pregnant at the exact same times and they’re all giving birth like weeks apart… running out of ideas so babies are the next 💰💰💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.