Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its been mentioned before (I only recently came onto reading these threads in the last few weeks, and you lot have not disappointed 😂 ) but do we think/know that Conman uses steroids? His shoulders/upper arm area look suspiciously like he's been juicing, and I'm not just talking about all the blood he drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if its been mentioned before (I only recently came onto reading these threads in the last few weeks, and you lot have not disappointed 😂 ) but do we think/know that Conman uses steroids? His shoulders/upper arm area look suspiciously like he's been juicing, and I'm not just talking about all the blood he drinks
Hahaha love that end bit 😂 yes it is a bit sus but I don’t think he does, fitness has been part of his life for a long time and Elle used to do it with him too when they did shows but obvs con kept it up and didn’t indulge in the odd whole biscuit packet or two 😂 he quite clearly skips leg day tho so let’s hope he starts on it soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wedding Coordinator here 👋
That is a ridiculous amount of time before the event to want rsvps
Every venue asks for numbers only 28 days in advance, some ask for maybe 2 weeks extra beforehand if the couple have decided to give guests a choice menu.
But normally is 28 days before, when you have your final details meeting, and you discuss final number, table plan and meal options.
Unless shes trying to gather rough numbers to be able to choose a venue but who knows
They already have the venue booked, it’s a beautiful place. I get married next year too locally and it’s a dream venue but too pricey for me!
I won’t be sending out my invites for a while yet and I’m May next year, my invite list has already changed dramatically in the last year it seems an odd thing to do unless they have moved the date?!

Reactions: 5
Maybe they’ve moved it forward so they can have another cash, I mean baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sobbed watching that. My little girl is 10 weeks old and this happened to her except we didn’t get her back to hold when she started crying. She was taken to NICU and we didn’t see her for the next 4 hours. She spent 11 long days in NICU which you don’t expect with a full term baby. Thankfully she’s fighting fit now and a perfect bundle of health but that traumatic time stays with you. Elle is a head at the best of times but I don’t wish what happened to them for those first few minutes of their babies life on anyone.
One of the worst things a parent can go through. I delivered my first induced at 34 + 6 and he stayed in the nicu for 2 weeks. My second I had an emergency csection at 28 weeks and stayed in nicu for over 3 months & I didn’t even get to hold him for 2 weeks! The most scariest time of my life ever was watching them both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Con usually grates on me even more than Elle does but he properly surprised me in that birth vlog. I’d assumed he’d be no help at all but he stepped up when he needed to and stayed calm. Loved how he thanked the staff as they left too.. really surprised me that even with everything going on he made sure they knew he was grateful. Not what I expected from him at all.

and that’s the one and only nice post I’m doing

Reactions: 32
Once Dad is on the birth cert I think they have to prove via DNA they're not the Dad (and the vice versa) so it stops people going in, claiming some rando is the Dad then demanding maintenance until they can prove they don't owe it. That and if you're married you've already done your identity declarations etc so can use marriage cert.
I think I'm still traumatised by registering after the birth of my first baby! My husband at the time filed for divorce at 7 months pregnant so he could go off and be the guilt-free Knobhead he was born to be. Taking my baby to be registered, I had a right old condescending draconian dragon helping me with the paperwork etc, and making me feel like it was my fault that he left me!! 😑👌😭🤦🏼‍♀️😅

He really reminds me of the police officer in the first scary movie..View attachment 674011
"DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M CLEANING MY ROOM MOM!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forgot this film existed. Brilliant comparison 👌🤣😭

Someone add these to the Wiki Page please!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Can we all just agree to be grateful that we haven’t (yet) had to be forced to see a grid pic of the angellllle baby He Who Must Not Be Named hanging off of Elle’s tit?
give it a week and we’ll see a milk stain picture on elles story.. or even a dedicated post to the beautiful experience that is breast feeding and how it’s changed elles life for the better

Reactions: 8
I’ve just started watching the new vlog, and as much as I dislike the pair, I was the 3 of them my love. It is actually a lovely real and heartwarming video from her, and I’m glad her and baby are okay💙

Reactions: 3
I think I'm still traumatised by registering after the birth of my first baby! My husband at the time filed for divorce at 7 months pregnant so he could go off and be the guilt-free Knobhead he was born to be. Taking my baby to be registered, I had a right old condescending draconian dragon helping me with the paperwork etc, and making me feel like it was my fault that he left me!! 😑👌😭🤦🏼‍♀️😅

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M CLEANING MY ROOM MOM!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forgot this film existed. Brilliant comparison 👌🤣😭

Someone add these to the Wiki Page please!

Definitely his loss, you are amazing and I can tell that by just reading your posts here. So I can't imagine how amazing you are in life too :')

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed the short RSVP time on the invites as well,
Normally save the dates are sent out first then the invites and the time to respond is normally much longer than a couple of weeks. Could the one she gave Katie be like a sample invite? Seems weird unless they’ve pushed the wedding forward…

Reactions: 2
9F50E306-D7D9-45BB-A657-D2AA279D648C.png

Just seen this cretin crying over Elles birth vlog on tik tok. I literally have no words.. one of the comments says ‘her mum just wanted to see baby boy for 10 minutes before he went into elle’s arms 🥺
Give me strength. 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 674644
Just seen this cretin crying over Elles birth vlog on tik tok. I literally have no words.. one of the comments says ‘her mum just wanted to see baby boy for 10 minutes before he went into elle’s arms 🥺
Give me strength. 😑
Stuff like that reminds me of being at my husband's granny's funeral. Years ago his uncle was seriously injured in a car accident and the Mormon priest(no idea what they're meant to be called, we aren't Mormon) basically said it was the power of the Mormon prayer that saved his life. Medical professionals had nothing to do with it😑

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How can I watch it without giving her the views?

To view Elle's YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Then select any link/website from the list.

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Elle Darby into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)

For future reference: I have added this to the bottom of the WIKI page

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so over people being secretive about a baby name but drip feeding hints to keep the idiots guessing. Child might as well be called Voldemort at this stage.
It happens in “normal”’circles too. My SIL and partner kept the baby’s name a secret, drip fed it to her sworn to secrecy mum and maybe a few others, then announced in on social media. Don’t really understand why it’s made it such a big thing along with gender reveals 🤮. Like do what makes you happy and whatever (as long as it’s harm-free), but don’t expect us to be on the edge of our seats until we’re deemed worthy enough for the gender and name.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone think TODAY might be the day the name is revealed? For me I really don’t think there’s any chance of that happening
I was a bit emosh watching the first 5 mins of the second video. I thought aww bless her!! And then at the end she says something along the lines of “we’re not trying to make a big deal about the name he’s just our son, we haven’t meant to keep it hidden but now theirs this whole big deal”
YEAH right!!! She knows exactly what she’s doing it’s pathetic just release the effing name!!!! You’re not the bloody queen!!!

Bloody hell I can't be doing with the gatekeeping on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ serious mean girl vibes of if you haven't been an active poster since thread 1 you can't sit with us 🤦🏼‍♀️ everyone was a new member at some point, no need to be patronising and point them to a rave thread!! Deja vu of the Carys thread all over again where someone says something nice and all hell breaks loose, it's a gossip thread people not a hate thread... And can we please move on from that picture of Connor 'falling out of the hearse', it was funny for the first 51819 times but it's literally been run into the ground (no pun intended ⚰). Give me a tattle warning for arguing with tattle members I don't care ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.